People wanted me to write a thread.

Keegoz

Wasn’t keegoz part of the Hollywood formation and subsequent “pseudo” chain and then part of the clock chain? 

I’m  sure that whole dumpster fire in which you had a leadership role in was totally not out of self interest. We really appreciate what you do keegoz that is purely for the game. It’s not fair how many arrows you have to take for us keeping this game fun. 

p.s. I’m not supporting the treaty. Just showing you sound like you are on a high horse that really isn’t all that high. 

psps yes I know I am one to talk

pspspsps here kitty kitty 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

2 minutes ago, Vice said:

p.s. I’m not supporting the treaty. Just showing you sound like you are on a high horse that really isn’t all that high. 

I don't think we're trying to argue that we have some sort of moral high ground. It's HW and Celestial who immediately ran to the moral high ground argument first, claiming that their dogshit pixelhugging treaty was "good for game dynamics" and painting Clock as being war hungry maniacs (which I do not mind) who chain off of weaker spheres (this I do mind) to hit unprepared stronger spheres (like Rose didn't see us coming from a mile away in GW21). The point Keegoz is making is that it's idiotic for these people (especially T$) to claim the moral high ground when what they're doing is exactly the kind of thing they'd decry if anyone else did it. 

4 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

You mean the second chain that I was forced to do? And what is exactly wrong with chaining? :v

So now we only play by what you deem as healthy. Maybe I think chaining is unhealthy. Maybe it’s the catalyst for all this? Just a thought. 

6 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Ironic to criticise others for promoting self-interest whilst simultaneously promoting a vision for the game which happens to promote one's own self-interest.

This game is governed by self-interest. Always has and always will be.

When your self-interests lead back to bipolarity, or even one would argue, to the formation of an hegemony whenever it suits them de facto killing the game, I think you should start putting yourself back in question.

• Upvote 2

Great post, as always
All y'all need to git gud
Chaining wars should not be the only reason behind signing such a despicable treaty

Edited by Key
  • Upvote 1

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

42 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Ironic to criticise others for promoting self-interest whilst simultaneously promoting a vision for the game which happens to promote one's own self-interest.

This game is governed by self-interest. Always has and always will be.

Serving self interest is good. I agree. Russia is doing great things out there serving it’s own self interest. 🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺

Point is yes you serve self interest, but do so mindfully.

Edited by Arln
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

From reading the OP, it appears that Keegoz is calling out the hypocrisy of the people now decrying chaining wars (and using said outcry to justify this bloc-to-bloc MDP) when they were the ones who called for it in earlier wars.

That’s what I took away from this. You took the words out of my mouth. I can still remember the exact reasoning for why we chained into IQ when Soup Kitchen was a thing.