An OWR Announcement

Sval

9 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Y'all, seriously? This is a goodbye thread, not another one of the 12 million spots you have to argue in. If you can't be nice or don't have well wishes, don't participate. Leave them in peace.

I agree but guess what ... It'll keep happening lmao, I remember posting my introduction post in the forums and some dude hopped on me saying that "Xaria is homophobic"

the whole Anti-Xaria squad then jumped in like my introduction post was a trampoline playground. We are forced to take copium and deal with it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Well wishes, it is always sad to see someone from the community leave to different pastures. Especially so when it’s a group of people deciding to move on. All I can say is that I hope the future is good for you.

On 5/27/2022 at 12:26 PM, Mayor said:

Imagine losing a war so badly you disband your alliance over it and quit the game... oh wait.

Way to showcase exactly why they are leaving. You're cool.

Where do people find all this toxicity I always hear about?  Is it in your discord, is it in the news servers?  It cant be in the forums.  I would assume myself and my alliance would generate all kinds of toxicity towards ourselves but I never see it.  I hear about it in here all the time but i never really see it.

Well peace out OWR best of luck to ya.

8 hours ago, Dwight k Schrute said:

Git Gud

By gud, you mean use your alt to buy your main account cities?  Is it not bad enough that you scammed your entire alliance to build yourself, now you are just blatantly cheating to do it instead? 

I do approve of the new city name, I always enjoy getting free real estate in people's heads.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

By gud, you mean use your alt to buy your main account cities?  Is it not bad enough that you scammed your entire alliance to build yourself, now you are just blatantly cheating to do it instead? 

I do approve of the new city name, I always enjoy getting free real estate in people's heads.

Colour me surprised 

• Downvote 1

On 5/27/2022 at 8:22 PM, MinesomeMC said:

Orbis World Forums, the thing we are on rn

Open World Forums* 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

11 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Well once you've spoke to Alex, he can prove we are two separate people, I'll expect an apology for calling me a cheat. I don't cheat and I never will. 

12 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Also just because you've signed an IQ style treaty doesn't mean you have to act all Toxic. what's your problem take a chill pill and relax old man. 

• Like 1

Good Luck OWR

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order