(This thread is scary to Hollywood and Celestial)

Thalmor

image.png.7d96f4bec7fa51a31b9b0d3e022f067f.png

I like this clock it tells the time well. It also happens to scare a large portion of the game I don't know why. But when I show them it and mention something about clocking coming for them they always manage to sign sphere connecting treaties idk I am a nice time man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Why are you reading this.

I am a simple person and just really like unique things. This clock uses a chain to stand out and be unique and I think that's just really wonderful.

clock.jpg

Edited by Eligos
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

d1c2e0ec0b406ea2_60c004658104f75c060f1b70__hero.jpg

MORE

Cyberloq Technologies, Inc. (CLOQ:OTCPK) is a development-stage technology company focused on fraud prevention and credit management. The Company offers a software platform branded as CyberloQ, which is a banking fraud prevention technology that is offered to institutional clients in order to combat fraudulent transactions and unauthorized access to customer accounts. Through the use of a customer’s smart-phone, CyberloQ uses a multi-factor authentication system to control access to a bank card, transaction type or amount, Website, database or digital service. In addition to CyberloQ, the Company offers a Web-based software platform under the brand name TurnScor which allows customers to monitor and manage their credit from the privacy of their own homes. The CyberloQ Vault is a cloud-based security protocol that allows clients the ability to send/receive secure data without having to use traditional e-mail which is prone to a breach.Less
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I like this Clock because it reminds me to be happy and look forward to tomorrow. 

Clock is love.
Clock is happiness.
Clock is life. 

2079421385_clockhappy.thumb.jpg.c29a68510771b3fe83aba083807cf390.jpg

• Upvote 6

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

Light Oak Rope Twist Aneroid Barometer - Barometers - Hemswell Antique ...

I like this clock because it warns me if a hurricane is coming.

Edited by Kyubnyan
  • Upvote 4

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I like this clock because it's a classic example of Hollywood repeating the same thing over and over again.

(Zoomers out there, check out this movie, Groundhog Day. Its a classic)

• Haha 4

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/