New Espionage idea

Tubby

So, I am currently being beige cycled in a war and I had a thought. I understand the purpose of cycling and can appreciate it use, but my suggestion is to make better use of the espionage system by allowing allies to try and smuggle goods into a nation currently being blockaded. This would allow alliances to support members and add a bit of intrigue into wars. I haven't totally thought it through, but on a failed attempt I would consider goods lost or possibly stolen by the nation with the blockade. Or if facing full slots, the items simply are destroyed in the attempt.

Just a thought as I sit with zero gasoline and munitions and was thinking of ways that a nation that is in my predicament could find help.

• Upvote 1

This is a interesting idea but would likely be more work than its worth, as Sheepy would need to rework all the logic behind allies and your own alliance spying members / allies members. I understand that credits may seem weird, however you can purchase them with game money and then redeem them during war to get you out of sticky situations, I have found this to be helpful in the past and generally keep 10 credits on me. 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.