Peace in our Time

BigMorf

10 hours ago, alyster said:

Both statemets were true: 1 time and every time. But hey, keep ctrying. 

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Clock 

I mean yes but in a way Hollywoods first global was a chain from the TKR-sphere side coming right off of rolling swamp and then unification with hedge and rolling right into Rose. And nobody panicked and MDPed the next time HW rolled out on someone.

Edited by Arln

The thread is also nearing or has hit another achievement 1000 total reactions. We can do it guys just keep fighting one another and spamming reactions. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Why are you reading this.

18 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

I'd like to thank the academy. Happy to be apart of such a community engaging and innovative moment for our community. 

I'd like to thank Hollywood and Celestial leadership for letting me post this inspiring piece of news. 

I'd like to thank all of my fans in clock. 

I'd also like to thanks all of my fans in Backrooms, Johnsons, and all around the Orbis Community. 

They told me it couldn't be done, but here we are. 

I will accept this Award. 

I have always believed. 

<insert VGM ad here>

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 hour ago, Eumirbago said:

Yessir! The day is young!

MINC and Oasis got shit on and rolled tyvm. We will not be rolled in this scenario.

No ability, go ahead and cook these !@#$ers up.

Go ahead and let Ockey do the FA. He ain't gonna do shit.

Don't let this get in the way of the fact that you bois got caught lackin. And you're damn right, we're the only mother!@#$ers in this game that's right. @HannaH knows we ain't gonna get rolled for the same shit they did and IT IS ok if we do it lmfao.

Mother!@#$er, demil? We're gonna VM! Go !@#$ yourself, we're not gonna let you have fun. A PW where t$ is not on top is a PW where we all will not have fun.

We could talk about your alliances.

Get @Horsecock to make another thread. We're due for another one &#33;@#&#036;ing about our toxicity lmfao.

You will quit before you even get near to as many wars we have fought.

Your alliance's meta is to do this. Go for it!

Get those 4 in another @Horsecock thread again. Let's get rid of these monsters and their toxicity!

Go ahead and sign those MDPs &#33;@#&#036;, we gonna do what we gonna do playboi lmfao. People out here acting like they kings and shit after getting into a bloc or two lmfao.

Say what you want but Syndi acting villainous has never gotten old to me. Own it and it becomes based!

On 5/24/2022 at 7:48 PM, Vein said:

As one of the leader of Clock I can certainly say we had no intention of fighting anyone else other than Backroom for their plot on hitting clock. Clock with HoF is still not strong enough to beat either Celestial or HW in a 1v1 let alone without them. So just because you're being paranoid of a weak sphere possibly chaining you make a temporarily MDP with the other biggest sphere? what kind of joke is this. 

this is a bit off from the original topic of this thread but i legit dont know how to get this quote over to the cata DoW

The backrooms with DP was not strong enough to beat clock let alone without them so as we stated in your war post we explored an option to balance that out with a strictly limited intervention to make it even where you would still would have had a 40 member advantage in the 25-29 range, 20 if HoF left at that time. Everywhere else it would be even where we could have a legitimate chance at a victory while still keeping it fair, as stated previously that plan fell through so the cards were off and our militarization was in response to everyone else militarizing.

The point of the above ^ is to give you an understanding of the position the backrooms found itself in, you state in the quoted post you cant beat Hollywood or celestial in a 1v1 so your only option in the short term is to ask for help from another sphere, your position in regards to Hollywood and Celestial is the EXACT same we here at the backrooms found ourselves in with relation to our power vs clocks.

I AM NOT SAYING clock had plans or will make plans to hit Hollywood or Celestial with that of another sphere the point of this post is to give you, the leaders of clock, an understanding of the position the backrooms found themselves in with relation to our power vs clocks in a hypothetical 1v1.

• Like 1

Hi.

4 minutes ago, ford said:

hail to hollywood and celestrial leadership. their coolheaded and responsible leadership makes the orbis peace again. Let's make the orbis peace again

This is a powerful endorsement you have gotten yourself Morf, use it well

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, ford said:

hail to hollywood and celestrial leadership. their coolheaded and responsible leadership makes the orbis peace again. Let's make the orbis peace again

war dodger aa be like

Edited by Monti
  • Like 2

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

16 hours ago, Kan0601 said:

You guys really love to talk about how this is a temporary thing. So down the line, if Clock arms up again and hits another sphere that isn't HW or Ro$e, are you guys planning to sign another MDP so that we cant chain or something. Also, if you 2 go to war, does that mean we now need to sign MDP with other spheres? Also, how is signing someone who also has high infra deter people? It's like saying to a raider who has 700 infra; we will bring in our 3000 infra guy to counter you if you don't stop, his response would be sure I will nuke him and cause even more damage. Plus, you guys are the same group of people who came out publicly to shame Oasis Minc for their MDP. So now that it's for your own safety and own good, you have the right to do it, and if it's against your cause, we can't do it. 

I can't seem to find anything relevant Aurora has done in the last 4 years of it's existence. The situation with Oasis - Minc was under very different circumstances and you know it. You just keep malding and coping because this whole treaty messed with your plans.

• Downvote 6

4 minutes ago, TheRealMonty said:

I can't seem to find anything relevant Aurora has done in the last 4 years of it's existence. The situation with Oasis - Minc was under very different circumstances and you know it. You just keep malding and coping because this whole treaty messed with your plans.

First I was only leader for 2 and a half years our other year was fighting NPOLT which took like 9 months. I also help create Oasis Minc Delta(Johnson’s) and now clock. 

Second you didn’t answer what happens if clock hits another sphere down the line 6 months later would you guys sign another MDP. 

Third how is this different oasis Minc signed a treaty in defence of each other which is basically what you guys are doing signing a MDP to defend each other incase clock or someone else hit you. 

Fourth you seriously think a clock without HoF can somehow chain into HW or Ro$e. If that’s the case I thank you for your compliment because dam I didn’t know we were this good. (No graph can back us winning but ok) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Anyone going to point out that chaining wars isn't bad at all? It's actually a good play that creates content unlike this zero chromosome play you guys just made. TKR choosing this hill to die on is especially stupid seeing as they've done the same thing twice before.

If i'm being honest I think that's half the reason this treaty exists. It's becoming increasingly common for spheres to chain wars, TKR and Cata are both guilty of it and nobody can blame them for it. It's an easy opportunity to take advantage of other players decisions and to push an agenda. 

What we are effectively seeing now is the result of these chain wars, both a bi-product of the multi-sphere state the game is in. At the end of the day stuff like this is more interesting to me than seeing a month long war end with each party shaking hands and pretending it didn't happen. At least we get some interesting dialogue, events, memes and other bull shit.

Also be real mate, repeating the same tactic over and over isn't entertaining, especially when said tactic involves rolling (or as some would say "dogpiling") a smaller sphere cause having a fair fight (like you all yap on about) is to hard to do apparently.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Anyone going to point out that chaining wars isn't bad at all? It's actually a good play that creates content unlike this zero chromosome play you guys just made. TKR choosing this hill to die on is especially stupid seeing as they've done the same thing twice before.

It is only bad when anyone besides TKR/HW does it; then it's an unfair gameplay tactic that sucks the fun out or something.. and stats. They only want to fight their yearly scheduled wars and build up cities, everything planned and expected and victory assured. These are the dogpile champions we are talking about so tbqh it is really no surprise.

But hey, at least it's not a secret treaty right? TKR may be stagnating the game with this move, or setting bad precedent, betraying their stated values, and ruining their reputation but at least this isn't a secret treaty.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Ducc Zucc said:

I too do not think it is a bad thing!  But the other side of the coin is that avoiding being the 2nd/3rd etc target in chained wars is equally not bad 👍🏼

Celer Et Audax

7 hours ago, ford said:

My argument on why the two spheres need a war.

Why are you reading this.

2 hours ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Yeah I'm arguing it's a good thing that it's becoming more common, stuff actually happening in game is much better than some agreement to let a few spheres farm slightly more efficiently. The only dialogue you're getting is people calling out this move for how &#33;@#&#036; it looks. Sphere to sphere MDPs are just sad, even if its conditional, if you don't feel safe with your own sphere get a new one or just deal with it, not that hard,

For your last point, I can't speak for the spheres but any war we plan at HoF isn't going to be a dogpile. It's a shame that last winter Oasis and Mystery leaders got paranoid but I can't control that, that war was definitely the least satisfying one I've been in. Dogpiling is a whole other monster that we can get into but it's not related to chaining. For chain wars the most strain is put on to the alliances chaining, the blitz is the most expensive part of the war and you gotta pay for that twice. We also don't have years of member deposits to tap into like TKR, T$, and Rose, so I don't get why people want to throw flak at this idea.

We plan dogpiles &#33;@#&#036;. I want to be able to quit for 2 years and come back knowing you guys are getting clapped on a biannual basis. 😌

I want @Horsecock to come on these forums &#33;@#&#036;ing about it on an annual basis too.

With @Thalmor creating radio programs on how they can change the “meta” every 3 months and @roberts making a “wall of text” about it every other week.

This is the dream of The $yndicate and it would make @Roquentin(idk if that’s the right one), @Epi, @Hilmes or whatever the !@#$ his name is proud.

Edited by Eumirbago
Yamborghini High
  • Haha 3
Lxr4VfE.png