Peace in our Time

BigMorf

2 minutes ago, Grave said:

It's a one day NAP& demilitarization agreement 

I know it sounds weird but we're also in a weird point in the game. When there's only one other  group in the game capable of attacking you that isnt at war. It opens up previously unavailable opportunities for dialogue 

I think this is the correct take. It’s a pretty unique agreement.

• Upvote 2

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Just now, Sam Cooper said:

You got Tyrion doing your FA?

on a :serious: note, if someone militarizes to counter a pirate, it'll be a violation of these terms, right? asking for a friend.

Will the answer affect your decision making in any meaningful way?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

Article 3: During this period of demilitarization in the face of the current ongoing global conflict, the parties pledge to come to the aid of the other if one party comes under the attack of a sphere that is already militarized. 

What the !@#$. What the actual !@#$ is this.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

3 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

Article 3: During this period of demilitarization in the face of the current ongoing global conflict, the parties pledge to come to the aid of the other if one party comes under the attack of a sphere that is already militarized. 

Read this please than comment

Rebuild after your war instead of metaphorically kicking someone in the balls, and it's like that article doesn't even exist 

Obviously this is just a safeguard that neither side gets the other attacked via proxy by an already slimmed down opponent 

Essentially if either clock or BR had their own secrect agreement with either side it forces the side with that agreement to help end the war they started and take near equal  damage. 

Edited by Grave

15 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

So basically you’re doing a temporary MDP to defend yourself against Clock? Isn’t this what MINC and Oasis did and got s*** on for it?

I was too slow to post this.
Damn you Kev.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

You signed a temporary MDP. How brave and beautiful you two are...

One day NAP and demilitarization agreement 

With an anti-proxy war clause

Edit: I should probably mention i was not involved in this discussion.  This is just my inference  of the terms.

Edited by Grave

2 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

u wot

I'm all for conditional treaties, but the fact that you just signed a DOUBLE BLOC WIDE CONDITIONAL MDP really just goes to show

1. There are two people dictating bloc politics while the other disengaged leaders let them dictate their foreign policy

2. HW and Ro$e don't care about the rest of the game and just care about their 6-9 month wars

3. Both care more about their pixels than allowing anything interesting to take place.

If this global happened

It would have been the 3rd time this year (2022) TI fought T$  what do you want us to do  to spice things up? 

Edited by Grave
  • Upvote 1

I see the lights are on but no one is home. 

Do I have to explain to you what a proxy war is? This is not an anti proxy war clause. It's a clause that says if Clock or Backroom hits one of you that you will defend the other. This my friend is called an Mutual Defense Pact. 

So how else to you outright prevent proxy wars and not just "please dont do that"  with them 

9 minutes ago, Grave said:

If this global happened, it would have been the 3rd time this year (2022) TI fought T$  what do you want us to do  to spice things up? 

What global? I'm not protesting the NAP even though I should considering all parties signed a pact saying they wouldn't sign NAPs. 

14 minutes ago, Grave said:

With an anti-proxy war clause

Hidude is proxy warring me tho 😭

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/