[ROH] The Soviets did put nukes in space...

DaveyJ

4 hours ago, DaveyJ said:

TL;DR - The Cosmonauts recognize hostilities only with Aurora/Serpentis.

Message received. Glhf

13 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

That's an interesting way to say "we're declaring war because of two stray wars, one of which offered peace and our guy is the one who broke the offer with further attack," but ok.

Further Explanation

The first stray war from Aurora was this one.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=1319911

We realized the mistake and talked it out. Our guy offered peace. Then yours does this:

05/22/2022 02:09 am

Shah Akmil of United Akmil Emirates detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Vincipela and eliminated 25 Resistance. The attack destroyed 1,850.00 infrastructure in the city of 👑 Fort Travers and 2 improvements

So that war is still ongoing, because your member nuked someone offering peace after we talked it out.

Second stray war was this one (note thats it's also against the member who thought it would be a bright idea to nuke in the face of peace).

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=1322509

Instead of coming to us about it (assuming your member would've even peaced smh), you post an "RoH" with flimsy reasoning and painting yourself as the victim. Idk and idc what happened with the Cata wars, but one look at your war logs shows that our side was more than amicable about it.

Closing Remarks

Basically, we see this as a separate declaration of war (not recognition of hostilities) from the current conflict with Backroom and therefore reserve full right to have our allies support us (since you've seemingly disagreed in that regard). You are not the victim here except of your own ineptitude. You've dug your grave and now we'll make sure you sleep in it.

Note

I'm legally obligated to state that since I am not FA gov nor leadership, the views put forth in my statements are not necessarily indicative of the views of Clock as a whole. Thank you.

[Also I'm glad to see that Orbis is getting a bit more politics and drama as of late per the request of many.]

Also this post is recognized as the official viewpoint of Aurora FA. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Winston Morrison said:

L + Ratio

So it looks like somebody of ours couldn't swallow their pride and now we're at war. Crap.

Well looks like I better start buying that Vital Defense Project.

384096795_Screenshot2022-05-2310_37_05AM.png.2c63e18235bc2d6d744c46c095c7c7ed.png

Only $100,000,000 I'll just subtract it from my bank!

760058315_Screenshot2022-05-2310_43_21AM.png.3c1bdbca714d6f08184a33346613ab58.png

AAAAND THERE'S NO MONEY IN HERE!!! Argh Argh Argh Argh!

Oh well, I'd rather be a tax slave than be nuked to hell and back.

Wait, SEIZING THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION?!

I'm having an existential crisis, the commies or the weebs?

Edited by Federative Woodstock

Got some context, no clue what happened behind the scenes but seriously, I think nukes go too far.

Can I just declare neutrality of some sort in this conflict, I condemn the usage of Nuclear Weapons in a conflict which appears to be accidental, and assuming that Knox ain't lying, or my brain is working properly, this conflict was indeed accidental. I myself am not exactly prepared for involvement within a Global War, given that my economy is now in tatters thanks to the mandates put on me to mobilize to 5/5/5/3 under less-than-optimal infrastructure. I'm running a deficit on food, and now I run the risk of reverting 2 months or so of stagnated progress in under a week. I could make some concessions, I just don't want to have my entire nation be destroyed.

im confused
  • Downvote 1

Good luck!

Shame things lead to you/protectorates in general getting dragged in, however, definitely a neat wei to test how everything runs in-house post merger!

• Downvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

24 minutes ago, James XVI said:

Good luck!

Shame things lead to you/protectorates in general getting dragged in, however, definitely a neat wei to test how everything runs in-house post merger!

Well I don't think this has gone all-too grandly.

1 hour ago, James XVI said:

Good luck!

Being dragged in and joining the war on their own accord are two very different things. Refer to Jacobs post above on how it went down. 

Edited by ToxicPepper
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ToxicPepper said:

Being dragged in and joining the war on their own are two different things. Refer to Jacobs post above on how it went down. 

Was seriously considering downvoting, now will.

Edit: Possible that the RoH witholds downright lies.

This thread is great for so so many different reasons I want to thank everybody who made it possible for me to laugh my ass off for the last 30 minutes. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Why are you reading this.