Ideals are Dying

Lysander

18 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Most aa's are what seems to be authoritative cookie cutter aa's that indoctrinate their members to their benefits. That would also include locking them in a grant/tax trap where it turns out supposed grants are really loans & low taxes  are really medium to high-ish taxes. If aa's are able to make ppl into what benefits them the most throu enforcing restrictive & regulative terms while making it seem normal, then you are being brainwashed into conformity & obedience. Ppl want that due to a desire to rule ppl, be over others for their own conviction to be true above all, half the time anything more or less will be disregarded as well assumed as destructive argument against the ruling regime further looked at more n more disobedient/non-conforming the more one questions another. If one cannot gain knowledge throu self curiosity, propel their own future throu mainly their own drive, while still being able to work w/ each other on a two way street aside willingly on minimally controlling n invasive policies, then one isnt playing the game, one is being used as another's pawn.

Is this why you constantly change alliances? to dodge and weave that brainwashing?

Uživatel Star Trek na Twitteru: „Part one of the iconic #StarTrekTNG  episode "Chain of Command" premiered on this day in #TrekHistory. What's  your favorite moment in the episode? ✨ #StarTrek https://t.co/NOon7ZzPds“ /

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

FYI your nation link does not link to a current nation.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=390650

Here's my new nation if you want to make a judgement of some sorts.

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

how am i supposed to properly judge a persons terrible post if i cant confirm that they have 5 cities and are like a month old?

Also btw if you feel a post is terrible feel free to grow some, and just say so. You don't need any validation of city count. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Is this why you constantly change alliances? to dodge and weave that brainwashing?

Uživatel Star Trek na Twitteru: „Part one of the iconic #StarTrekTNG  episode "Chain of Command" premiered on this day in #TrekHistory. What's  your favorite moment in the episode? ✨ #StarTrek https://t.co/NOon7ZzPds“ /

Half the time I leave an aa, its cuz I feel my work their is done & my abilities are more needed elsewhere or their is disagreement among the ranks that those in more power dont want to settle shit on a two way street. (Again, back to my implied points on ignorance, self centered egoism, & beneficial power control). Most aa's dont want ppl to be curious for themselves further be open about it but have useful puppets for their plays that know how to do what they are told, & no for longed discussions on topics, just simplistic nooby ones lasting short on time.

• Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

18 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Of course ideals are dying. Several alliances have sold their ideals to instead become chromos.

Alot of top ten alliances are there not because of hard work or ideals,they are there because of the date they were created and their relative popularity. You would seem legit too if you were hovering around for 7 years and most of the game supported you like the Royal Family. And like the royal family they have little legal power, own private assets and are generally unprepared when it comes to actual politics. They have no legitimacy to actually be considered in charge of anything but their own assets. Also, like the Royal Family they don't work hard. 

Micros (real ones  and not noobs trying to boss someone around) provide safety, respect and help for their members. Being so small means you have alot to lose if a member leaves. 

Coming back around to the point: Is your alliance shit? Does member count actually equal a great alliance or is that just lazy people clicking the first alliance they see and assume it's great? 

Here is an example:  There are Walmarts all over your city. They want you to buy their notoriously rotten produce. And you see crowds buying it. Do you buy it as well because everyone else is or do you go to Publix where there is fresh clean produce. 99% of the time people will literally buy rotten fruit because everyone else is. People shame smaller chainstore Publix because it's "not as big and popular as Walmart" however their products are similar in price but superb in quality. It's really your loss if you buy into the hype over at Walmart. 

Good god this reeks of jealousy and edgyness.  What alliances have sold their ideals?  I'm curious.

4 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Half the time I leave an aa, its cuz I feel my work their is done & my abilities are more needed elsewhere or their is disagreement among the ranks that those in more power dont want to settle shit on a two way street. (Again, back to my implied points on ignorance, self centered egoism, & beneficial power control). Most aa's dont want ppl to be curious for themselves further be open about it but have useful puppets for their plays that know how to do what they are told, & no for longed discussions on topics, just simplistic nooby ones lasting short on time.

Your reasoning seems hypocritical.  Granted I don't fault you for leaving an AA that doesn't listen to you.  Are you that important for people to listen to you?  Do you actually contribute to anything productive?  Or do you simply just criticize thinking that you know best?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Your reasoning seems hypocritical.  Granted I don't fault you for leaving an AA that doesn't listen to you.  Are you that important for people to listen to you?  Do you actually contribute to anything productive?  Or do you simply just criticize thinking that you know best?

Its Firwof, i'm not one to start drama compared to the past i just don't have time anymore.

Firwof constantly is obsessed with sides and supporting the underdog this is largely based on his personal feelings, and the other parties sob stories.

Firwof is the kind of person to ignore the evidence of a topic and go for his heart on the matters this has in the past bothered the daylights out of me and I wish he would stop pushing his notion onto people in the communities he joins.

so the question "Or do you simply just criticize thinking that you know best?"

is a solemn yes and he refuses to think about others opinions and attempt at seeing things from their perspective.

Personally i believe Firwof has enough connections and skill to build a decent alliance they just need to learn to be open to opposing ideas and be willing to truly learn from their mistakes instead of constantly blaming others.

He has hundreds of connections and most the game knows him so he could do some fun stuff if he would learn to grow up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Using similar tactics & his knowledge of a long gone me to make himself look good while he personally hasnt & refuses to talk to me

Thanks for the personal projection on why you failed & keep failing. If this were true for me, I wouldnt have been able to talk to certain ppl in BR even elsewhere like I have been as well others whom have been approaching me to the war for shit & giggles. Plus I have tried making up w/ the likes of you, Epi, & Bow, but yall re the ones whom cant let go last I checked. I want to see others sides but cant if the other aint willing to work w/.  I have taken my strides that even the likes of ppl like & around Kev, Hidude, & Cassia to notice my self work. Yes I know I still have quite a ways but it is nice ppl are slowly noticing my stray away more confrontational manners or more calm n considerable manners.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Others aside me also have been able to bloom more for similar reasons, Like Deulos w/ his position in Aurora, even in Clock.
  • Downvote 1

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Good god this reeks of jealousy and edgyness.  What alliances have sold their ideals?  I'm curious.

I would point out an honest criticism, ppl freak as I am attacking them, even thou I proven to be calm bout it, I get punished. Do that a few more times, I get booted cuz ppl dont wanna expand outside the box. I admit I have my own faults of getting to sucked in & staying on top of someone, but refusing to talk cuz it conflicts ones own ideals is just the basis of being narrow minded. Ppl rather find "reason" to defend themselves as right then get a middle ground or even admit a wrong.

• Downvote 1

On 5/24/2022 at 8:35 AM, Nokia Rokia said:

skill to build a decent alliance they just need to learn to be open to opposing ideas and be willing to truly learn from their mistakes instead of constantly blaming others

That reminds me of alliance leaders and ruling groups of nations that could learn from their mistakes and not blame others. Unfortunately, if we all did that there would be no fun and no politics: as it is now. (I totally agree with learning from mistakes but blaming others is actually a useful political tool). People get so upset when real politics leads to real war. I came into to the era when people had stuff to lose and really challenged each other.

Now it's a little baby cry fest and I think it's done on purpose to prevent some powers from being touched. With new players joining and new ideas being created the older established schemes will be crowded out. And I will have my fun game again... 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2022 at 2:44 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Snip 

Please keep in mind my post was also a post saying you could do great things and if you are finally learning and growing than I'm proud of ya personally I just want no part in it for a long while thats not because I hate you its simply because I hate our past interactions 

• Upvote 1

On 5/24/2022 at 3:11 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

I would point out an honest criticism, ppl freak as I am attacking them, even thou I proven to be calm bout it, I get punished. Do that a few more times, I get booted cuz ppl dont wanna expand outside the box. I admit I have my own faults of getting to sucked in & staying on top of someone, but refusing to talk cuz it conflicts ones own ideals is just the basis of being narrow minded. Ppl rather find "reason" to defend themselves as right then get a middle ground or even admit a wrong.

Helpful life advice for ya buddy, when you find that everyone has the same reaction to you, its possible that maybe the problem isn't them and maybe its you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The only ideal everyone needs to hold is to have their alliance on top. Everybody else does not matter and they will be rolled when it’s their turn to get their cheeks clapped.

• Like 1
Lxr4VfE.png