[DoW] Your Time is Up

TigerFire

12 minutes ago, Agent W said:

Not sure why our name is randomly coming up. Though I do appreciate getting to live so cheaply in the heads of randoms. 

It was T$ that intervened in support of IQ and NPO to “even the playing field” in the whale tier.... 

Edited by Dullard
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Dullard said:

It was T$ that intervened in support of IQ and NPO to “even the playing field” in the whale tier.... learn your history maybe 

I’m well aware of history. It’s just lame that people are taking potshots on a party the thread isn’t about. 

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

It warms my heart to know after almost 2 years, my influence is still being felt. Even better to see that the art of leaking has become a national pastime for TCW, embraced by the high gov now and not just something the Prime Minister did late at night. 

Could you tell me where the leak is

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Welcome friends, and although we're not entirely repaired from our last few dances, GATO is prepared to lay it all down for our friends. Best wishes to all involved.  

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Big Mac said:

It suggests a presumptive but without logs it is hot air. 

To be fair, they don't really need to convince you of their war.  What are you going to do?

6 hours ago, Miller said:

Did you try t$? This is right up their alley. 

This is a underrated comment.  Damn.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Agent W said:

I’m well aware of history. It’s just lame that people are taking potshots on a party the thread isn’t about. 

Pep down, someone made a light joke poking at yall, take it as is along with all the other jokes n memes here as well move on instead making a seen like a Karen.

8 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

I didn't get a message from you, old friend 😟

Now ya did from em 😉

Aside that, we really need the legendary help from the one & only family of Prophesy with the biggest of swords according to legend, specially the women of the family.

964256537986093137.gif

Please heed our prayer Daimyo Kev 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
idk wtf happened w/ the multi posting

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

8 hours ago, Sweden Ball said:

Dear lack of brain cells
we literally cant take you on a 1v1
so we approached Hollywood straight up and asked for a LIMITED intervention (only whales to make up our lack of whales to make it even)
at the time you would still have been 40 c25-29's ahead of us (when you had HoF, 20 without.) with even everywhere else.
We dearly apologize for attempting to try to shake up the current meta

I see tCW doesn’t change…

22 hours ago, Agent W said:

Not sure why our name is randomly coming up. Though I do appreciate getting to live so cheaply in the heads of randoms

Sorry to disappoint, but I forget you exist  until I hear trigger phrases. “Limited intervention”. “Delete mil”. “Winning a dogpile” etc. 

Edited by Miller
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Sphinx said:

It warms my heart to know after almost 2 years, my influence is still being felt. Even better to see that the art of leaking has become a national pastime for TCW, embraced by the high gov now and not just something the Prime Minister did late at night. 

Well you know what they always said

Telephone, Telegraph, TeleSphinx.

• Haha 6

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

20 hours ago, Big Mac said:

Give us some juicy logs Tiger bud. I see no proof here other than you claiming someone said something about you… 

I think this pretty much proves there was discussions between Backroom and TKR validating the CB

ED527FB0-863A-4940-B386-5708ABCB3FC1.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, LunaHD16 said:

Is this why our sphere suck? If so i see why.

🤣 ok fam

6 hours ago, Scott1716 said:

I think this pretty much proves there was discussions between Backroom and TKR validating the CB

ED527FB0-863A-4940-B386-5708ABCB3FC1.jpeg

I mean we also confirmed it

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

On 5/21/2022 at 11:45 PM, Luna Moonfang said:

Why, in bloody hell, is there controversy and some useless random drama surrounding a war that's not even a global?

WHY???

Sir, if you think 2 pages of mostly memes is drama, you may be playing the wrong game.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Hodor said:

Sir, if you think 2 pages of mostly memes is drama, you may be playing the wrong game.

Its a sign of the times when 3 days in these threads aren't reaching 20 pages of arguments that people pretend to read, but really just skip to the posts that have the most up/downvotes.

Disappointing.

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

1 hour ago, James XVI said:

Its a sign of the times when 3 days in these threads aren't reaching 20 pages of arguments that people pretend to read, but really just skip to the posts that have the most up/downvotes.

Disappointing.

I'd chalk that up to BR handing the evidence for the CB over themselves on page 1...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

I'd chalk that up to BR handing the evidence for the CB over themselves on page 1...

You're right that does kinda kill the excitement a bit.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png