[DoW] Destroying a Hegemony

MinesomeMC

Sad that it had to come to this but in accordance with our hegemonic lord and savior Papi Roq we will have no choice but to permaroll you and then impose stupid peace terms on your coalition until everyone deletes or goes inactive 😔 looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

In other news this thread is now the Global War 24 propaganda thread and war naming thread, please post your suggestions down below and names will be voted on at the end of the conflict.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Ryker Wolf said:

The Hidude Multi Ring had recently signed a MDmAP with the very powerful Global Development Coalition (GMC).

Wow, my alliance name acronym gets messed up again. 

It is GDC BTW

Ok mr hegemony. You will lose!

• Haha 1

Only a fool would declare war. Through the power of Ryker's words your alliance will shatter and your allies will be reduced to dust.

The Cult of Ryker cannot be stopped.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Russell said:

Only a fool would declare war. Through the power of Ryker's words your alliance will shatter and your allies will be reduced to dust.

The Cult of Ryker cannot be stopped.

We have already begun to lose, he's too unstoppable

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MinesomeMC said:

In according to Galactic Law,

unknown.png

it has seems Hollywood has begun expanding its Hegemony through its ally Oblivion.

The Hidude Multi Ring had recently signed a MDmAP with the very powerful Global Development Coalition (GMC). This brought in GMC as a secret but full member of Hollywood. It also seems through GMC that they brought the evil totalitarian democracy GATO and the Nokia tax farm HedgeFund to ensure total Economic and Military dominance. 

To Combat this the anti hegmonic forces of Andromeda (Minesome's Multi Ring/The Hive, GAY TOEs, and Never Forgiven Legion) declare war on GATO, Oblivion, GMC, and Hollywood, CA. 

Signed,

Golden Sunray Ampersand Coalition,

MinesomeMC

Ask Alexio

Train Guy

Sunray 1-1 Legion,

Polish Dude

No Clue I forgot who they added

Weimar Republic,

I think greyWall or something

Some General group of people

TL;DR - Something i guess

New phone who dis

HedgeFund wishes to say we are not commenting at this time please for all details of our involvement contact James from TI as he will be representing us at this time

Disclaimer: HedgeFund reserves the right to forget any of our previous agreements unless a letter is sent to

51 E Jefferson St Orlando Florida 32801 box# 1062

Additional Disclaimer: mail is checked once a week and letter must be signed by all parties and yes this is a real po box, if letter doesn't include a signed copy of all terms the war will not be over, HedgeFund reserves the right to reject letters not signed and send letters back if they lack a signature be it a digital or a written

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Haha 4

I am a dumb person. Probably should delete my forum for already getting in a war. Well time to prepare and to Probably reject some alliances and stuff like that. Ya I needed to put a forum post asking for advice and stuff like that.

Edited by Ryker Wolf

11 hours ago, Ryker Wolf said:

The Hidude Multi Ring had recently signed a MDmAP with the very powerful Global Development Coalition (GMC).

Wow, my alliance name acronym gets messed up again. 

It is GDC BTW

listen man i have been trying for years to get people to refer to my alliance correctly, just give it up.

Also I looked for targets... and none were in range, so best of luck to my allies.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

listen man i have been trying for years to get people to refer to my alliance correctly, just give it up.

Also I looked for targets... and none were in range, so best of luck to my allies.

That's a lie because ik you hit my c32 during GW22. 

5 hours ago, Ryker Wolf said:

I am a dumb person. Probably should delete my forum for already getting in a war. Well time to prepare and to Probably reject some alliances and stuff like that. Ya I needed to put a forum post asking for advice and stuff like that.

Nah most of us are joking. This is a big shitpost. I will say join an alliance, do some gov, and build yourself up in the games community.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MinesomeMC said:

That's a lie because ik you hit my c32 during GW22. 

Nah most of us are joking. This is a big shitpost. I will say join an alliance, do some gov, and build yourself up in the games community.

dnag was indeed loking forward to getting pummeled

• Haha 1

After a long fought war, the coalition of Hollywood and Global Development Coalition admit defeat to Andromeda. The following terms have been agreed to by both parties:

1.  Hollywood and Global Development Coalition formally surrender to Andromeda and admit defeat.

2.  All alliances revert to pre-war color blocs.

3.  Global Development Coalition promises to withdraw its hegemonic chokehold over Hollywood.

Signed: whoever was involved idk

Good luck to all on the rebuild!

unknown.png

fast-and-furious-vin-diesel.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

After a long fought war, the coalition of Hollywood and Global Development Coalition admit defeat to Andromeda. The following terms have been agreed to by both parties:

1.  Hollywood and Global Development Coalition formally surrender to Andromeda and admit defeat.

2.  All alliances revert to pre-war color blocs.

3.  Global Development Coalition promises to withdraw its hegemonic chokehold over Hollywood.

Signed: whoever was involved idk

Good luck to all on the rebuild!

unknown.png

fast-and-furious-vin-diesel.gif

No that's impossible! Perhaps Ryker was not as powerful as I once thought.

I am officially dismantling the Cult of Ryker immediately.

Dismantle the hegemony!

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines