[Surrender] Oh Brothers, Where Art Thou?

LeiaHair

@Jacob Knox We would advise that you should be careful for housing snakes in the grass. Sorry if the truth hurts your new prot's feelings. What they did was not only unprofessional and lacking any honor, but was done on a personal level. I think what I posted was done so on a rather mild note. 

EDIT: On a side note, I don't know why we were surprised about Rome backstabbing anyone. #TheIdesOfMarch

Edited by LeiaHair
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Lmao

1 minute ago, LeiaHair said:

@Jacob Knox We would advise that you should be careful for housing snakes in the grass. Sorry if the truth hurts your new prot's feelings. What they did was not only unprofessional and lacking any honor, but was done on a personal level. I think what I posted was done so on a rather mild note. 

• Haha 2

AlexW

Leader in Event Horizon

forum signature.png

1 minute ago, hidude45454 said:

Given the considerably worser peace terms demanded that preceded this one I can't really say I fault them for taking this one. No offense taken.

Much love and best luck to all on the rebuild ❤️

Thank you for everything, hidude. I am glad you understand. 

Gotta say the content ain't very bad. It gives off vibes that your some weakened heroes who were forced to accept that CC is not a tax farm. You also just portrayed that your Bloc's most militarily capable alliance is unreliable. Even if they are what's the need to mention it in the peace announcement. Doesn't that harm the relations you have with them?

Plus Arrgh doesn't need money to attack someone and I am underdoubts that they were paid by Epi to hit you. They clearly played both sides and got some decent amount of loot.

Anyways happy rebuild (if that happens don't make a c12 go to 2.8k infra )

6 hours ago, LeiaHair said:

EDIT: On a side note, I don't know why we were surprised about Rome backstabbing anyone. #TheIdesOfMarch

Its called UU pulled a Sanctuary to put it in short. Just hope they dont keep followin suit of Sanct in high tail retreats.
#TheIdesOfMay

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

8 hours ago, LeiaHair said:

The problem with what you just said is that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about lmao.

AC peaced out after the first round and there was no complaint. 

UU peaced out during the second round and did not tell anyone. You all didn’t get angry, or remove them from the bloc server or even try and coordinate with Rome or even offer counter strategies as suggestions. You just remained silent as usual and hoped a miracle fell from the sky.

You just said nothing, did nothing, and expected things to just work out “on their own” 

Rome was left with a choice, either remain and be destroyed in a dysfunctional bloc, or accept the white peace we were offered by Cam. We did what needed to be done when it was determined that Sol had no intention of trying to win the war or correct strategies. 

It’s funny how you seem to indicate now how badly you needed Rome to win this war even though at the time you wouldn’t coordinate, you wouldn’t offer ideas, and in most circumstances most of you didn’t even respond to messages. 

Calling us snakes in the garden is laughable, you all were going to surrender no matter what and Rome had zero intention of being dragged down with you. 

Now as far as the truth hurting your feelings, you have no idea what you are doing, you have zero understanding of how to work as a team with others, and you surrendered 2 days after Rome exited the conflict. If anyone doesn’t know what they are doing it is most certainly you. 

So don’t talk about things you know nothing about Leia and don’t try and blast someone in public and then try and be friends in the DMs. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Dragonlord Aurion said:

The problem with what you just said is that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about lmao.

AC peaced out after the first round and there was no complaint. 

UU peaced out during the second round and did not tell anyone. You all didn’t get angry, or remove them from the bloc server or even try and coordinate with Rome or even offer counter strategies as suggestions. You just remained silent as usual and hoped a miracle fell from the sky.

You just said nothing, did nothing, and expected things to just work out “on their own” 

Rome was left with a choice, either remain and be destroyed in a dysfunctional bloc, or accept the white peace we were offered by Cam. We did what needed to be done when it was determined that Sol had no intention of trying to win the war or correct strategies. 

It’s funny how you seem to indicate now how badly you needed Rome to win this war even though at the time you wouldn’t coordinate, you wouldn’t offer ideas, and in most circumstances most of you didn’t even respond to messages. 

Calling us snakes in the garden is laughable, you all were going to surrender no matter what and Rome had zero intention of being dragged down with you. 

Now as far as the truth hurting your feelings, you have no idea what you are doing, you have zero understanding of how to work as a team with others, and you surrendered 2 days after Rome exited the conflict. If anyone doesn’t know what they are doing it is most certainly you. 

So don’t talk about things you know nothing about Leia and don’t try and blast someone in public and then try and be friends in the DMs. 

You made your bed with SOL and FSO, the honourable thing to do would have been to lie in it until the conclusion (you and UU both.) Idk what the deal was with AC, whether it was agreed they'd peace out after round 1 but them also if that wasn't the case. Just...don't be sanctuary. Being sanctuary is bad. Nobody likes people who are sanctuary, probably not even sanctuary.

• Downvote 2