Ban Appeal

jahtendies

User Name: jahtendies, Leader Name: Joshua Araujo, Nation Name: American Union, Nation Code: 403825

Punishment: Ban

Date of Ban/mute: 05/04/2022

Reason for Ban/mute: Breaking In Game Rules

Length of Ban/mute: Not Stated

Banned By: Not Stated

Reason for Appeal: The ban reason was not stated, But I do believe it was for the reason of mulit's. I started playing this game 16 days ago joining the Celtic Republic after learning and playing the game and reading the mulit rules carefully I told my brother to make his account and join the alliance I also told him the rules that come with that being us not being able to interact in game via trades, being in the sames war ect. With that being said it stated that we could be in the same alliance so he also joined the Celtic Republic. After leaving the Celtic Republic and join FSO I was asked why it said that I shared a network with another I stated that it was my brothers account. I don't believe my brother has been banned but idk yet till I get home and ask. I am asking for this unban to continue playing this game that im having a lot of fun with. and if my judgement and actions were wrong and I made a mistake and didn't look at the rules more carefully I do sincerely apologize

All I ask is that this games moderation team look over my case and please give me another chance if I did do anything of wrongdoing1501762399_Screenshot2022-05-0410_03_45AM.thumb.png.614b77e29eecbf7c673a391043a22107.png

Additional info: 

I visited your nation link and would just like to confirm/let you know that this is the reason given for your ban:

"This nation was banned on 2022-05-04 03:36:04 for: Creating multiple nations https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=430825 and https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=431794. The ban is for 7 more days."

Looking at the remnants of your multi busters, I see nothing that is overly suspicious. So the ban is likely because of something less than obvious (i.e.: coinciding activity times). The administrators will be able to give a better response and perhaps reassess the situation when they see this post.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

• Administrators

Your appeal is denied.

It was clear based on email addresses on your accounts that they were operated by the same person.

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic