Content Announcement: Smaller updated, larger update

Prefontaine

On 5/2/2022 at 4:58 PM, Prefontaine said:

Quality of Life:

• When a nation deletes during a war, part of that nations resources goes to those fighting it. 50% split among the nations fighting
  • Make Leader name and Nation name consistent. You can have different names but all interaction (like bank trades) will go through use names. 
  • Alliance (and shared market) trades get merged into the global trade screen and include a special indicator or color.
  • Nations in alliances that have a treaty to your alliance will appear with an indicator or color on the market to show "ally" trades
  • For the bulk import feature, have the default be to all cities but give the option to select which cities to import to. Cities may have differing infra levels/improvement slots, especially during war, or people may want different builds for different cities - but still across multiple cities - so allowing them to choose which cities the import applies to would make things easier.
  • Allow for the "$" and commas to be ignored when inputting values and/or allow for k,m,b to be used to send cash/resources (i.e. 1m instead of 1000000 to send 1 million food).

Love all of these. Especially excited to see the alliance / shared market trades get merged into the global trade screen. I think it will do a lot make alliance trade offers more accessible, and used a lot more as a result.

GnWq7CW.png

Could we get ruler names added to banking ledgers then? Right now you could send something with the alliance bank using the leader name but it's only displayed with the Nation name under "receiver".

Truthfully I'd rather it only be one; so if you're going to use ruler names, it should only display the ruler name in the ledger. But if we have to compromise it should at least display the information you're using.

On 7/9/2022 at 3:28 PM, Hodor said:

But was he wrong?

Would've been out by now, was going to go live but then war happened. Part of the delay is Alex's fault, but the continued delay is out of not changing things in the opening rounds of a war. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

On 7/11/2022 at 1:36 AM, katashimon13 said:

reminder that alliance controlled embargo is bad

but also please give alliance controlled military

rawr

i look forward to that getting approved and seeing the scumbag leaders who steal from thier members, also use this to make them unstoppable.

On 6/27/2022 at 5:54 AM, Prefontaine said:

During wars it was more than 5 people. I'm sure the idea for GPWC started with a few people and then ballooned into the 1k+ that it was. 

Generating baseball income in the middle of war is trivial when you can literally redeem credits for cash or resource in the middle of war. 

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Syldavia said:

Could we get the equivalent projects for c26, c31, c36 and c41 as well? We also want to get 52 cities like Fenris🙃

Why are you thinking so small?  You will never get big and strong with just wanting to be as big as the largest nation, you should be shooting for 100 cities, 200 cities, 500 cities and beyond!

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2022 at 12:36 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i look forward to that getting approved and seeing the scumbag leaders who steal from thier members, also use this to make them unstoppable.

old man is old and missed that this was part of the point xP

rawr