ty for trying
also finally but also like... pay the pplz that make it better
change baseball to futbol xP

projects
mp roi should be a lil higher other 2 are k

qol
finally also ty for not hiding bulk stuff behind credits

embargos
no i maintain this should be opt in not opt out, just give management and tracking tools to make it easier for alliance gov to deal w it

trade
yay?
yay
does this mean it will save the original data for you if you opt to delete?

navy
yay?.... p sure yay

rawr

Following items are scheduled to go live sometime at the end of next week:

3 Projects
Embargoes
Trade
Navy

Some QoL changes may come as well, but they are currently being worked on and the target hopes to be the end of June - early July on any lingering items. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

4 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

3 Projects
Embargoes
Trade
Navy

Some QoL changes may come as well, but they are currently being worked on and the target hopes to be the end of June - early July on any lingering items. 

Are the resource/cash costs you had initially disclosed for the projects at the beginning of this thread still accurate?

9 minutes ago, Canbec said:

Are the resource/cash costs you had initially disclosed for the projects at the beginning of this thread still accurate?

I don't believe anything has changed.

• Thanks 1

scSqPGJ.gif

government should have to interact (win hearts and minds) with people in order to "mobilize the troops" regardless if it is economically culturally or militarily

see: politics part of politics and war

should we give alliance leaders direct control over military improvements? units? what else?

yes embargos are not used that much.... and to my knowledge they arent in the api

the management interface for it is bad

this step is way way too far attempting to correct and even IF an option to wholesale control them were to be implemented it should be opt in not opt out 😕

7 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

3 Projects
Embargoes

from what i read you didnt give reason as to why the RoI on this higher tier project is less than the previous 2  

why is this the case and please at least keep it in line with the others

(downboat was for embargo... ur used to it xP)

rawr

Edited by katashimon13
rawr

On 5/2/2022 at 2:58 PM, Prefontaine said:

Navy:

• Upkeep reduced by 10%
  • Ammo cost reduced from 3 -> 2.5
  • Gas cost reduced from 2 -> 1.5

While this is all fine and good sheepy really need to fix the fact that ships are defenseless against planes.

Edited by Who Me
  • Upvote 1

On 6/9/2022 at 12:43 PM, Prefontaine said:

3 Projects
Embargoes
Trade
Navy

@Prefontaine do you have a timeline update on this rollout? I know I am one of so many of us that make gameplay decisions based on the information you share here, and we are at the end of the promised description. Let us know when you can. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Benfro said:

@Prefontaine do you have a timeline update on this rollout? I know I am one of so many of us that make gameplay decisions based on the information you share here, and we are at the end of the promised description. Let us know when you can. Thanks.

Waiting on Alex. I've not heard from him in a bit, so I don't have any update. 

• Thanks 1

scSqPGJ.gif

• Developer
27 minutes ago, His Holy Decagon said:

Could we perhaps uh, maybe at least know what the changes to baseball are?

The ones discussed in the forum post here. At present I believe the dev team decided on a 2mil income cap per day so that's what is implemented on the test server, Prefontaine should announce the final number at some point and I'll make sure that's the one in the game when it's deployed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, Village said:

The ones discussed in the forum post here. At present I believe the dev team decided on a 2mil income cap per day so that's what is implemented on the test server, Prefontaine should announce the final number at some point and I'll make sure that's the one in the game when it's deployed.

Ah glad to hear it; that 3m extra a day that maybe 5 people made should definitely help level the playing field, am I right or what

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, His Holy Decagon said:

Ah glad to hear it; that 3m extra a day that maybe 5 people made should definitely help level the playing field, am I right or what

During wars it was more than 5 people. I'm sure the idea for GPWC started with a few people and then ballooned into the 1k+ that it was. 

scSqPGJ.gif

1 hour ago, Prefontaine said:

During wars it was more than 5 people. I'm sure the idea for GPWC started with a few people and then ballooned into the 1k+ that it was. 

Who ever is inflating this balloon should be fired, been years and it's still empty...

21 hours ago, Village said:

Allow for the "$" and commas to be ignored when inputting values and allow for k,m,b to be used to send cash/resources (i.e. 1m instead of 1000000 to send 1 million food)

This is gonna be so helpful

On 6/26/2022 at 12:24 PM, Village said:

• Make Leader name and Nation name consistent. You can have different names but all interaction (like bank trades) will go through use names. 

While I realize its not your fault, I want to iterate that this one is moronic. Realistically, it needs to be based on something static that can't be used by someone else or changed. We need to change it to nation ID and Alliance ID for bank to bank.

• Upvote 3

On 6/27/2022 at 7:50 PM, Malakai said:

While I realize its not your fault, I want to iterate that this one is moronic. Realistically, it needs to be based on something static that can't be used by someone else or changed. We need to change it to nation ID and Alliance ID for bank to bank.

Also could we get an exact heads up for important changes like this?
Confusing people (or messing up their automation) because something is changed overnight and then causing a headache is silly.

• Developer

Hey all, quick update.

As of Sunday night all the updates are finished and testing is going well, with help from the QA Team I've ironed out a couple bugs and hopefully everything will be ready to go in a few days for Alex to release.

Also, the treaty web is set to be updated with the ability to filter to specific treaty types and any number of alliances and the advertisements page is getting upvote buttons.

• Upvote 2

Updates will be on hold to go live until the war settles down, however many rounds that takes. Once things are a little more stable in that regard we will work on pushing live updates that don't impact war directly, like the Naval tweaks. 

scSqPGJ.gif

10 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

Updates will be on hold to go live until the war settles down, however many rounds that takes. Once things are a little more stable in that regard we will work on pushing live updates that don't impact war directly, like the Naval tweaks. 

Baseball lives for another week!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/29/2022 at 7:17 PM, Prefontaine said:

Seriously, if ever you were going to listen to us, let it be on this. The banking transactions should use the only characteristic unique to a single nation or alliance, their ID. It would eliminate accidental transfers if a leaders name happens to match a nation name. 

18 hours ago, Malakai said:

Seriously, if ever you were going to listen to us, let it be on this. The banking transactions should use the only characteristic unique to a single nation or alliance, their ID. It would eliminate accidental transfers if a leaders name happens to match a nation name. 

i would assume typos when putting out random numbers are much easier to do than accidentally sending something to the wrong nations because of a name screwup. (i say this as someone that has screwed up before)