[RoH/DoW] We're here to help!

Thompson798

58 minutes ago, SecFED Thompson said:

We’ve heard your muffled cries for help, and we’re here to deliver our signature blend of freedom and democracy to you. Congratulations! You’re being rescued. Please do not resist.

Always good to see the United States FSO invading liberating the middle east other alliances. Please do not resist. :)

• Haha 6

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

3 hours ago, SecFED Thompson said:

the governments of Camelot and the United Soviet Socialst Republics (which are Monarchist and Authoritarian, respectively)

Nice. Best of luck to Camelot and USSR, they seem like cooler people than the self-righteous crusade 🤮

Edited by Fulcrum
Best of luck!
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

11 hours ago, Fulcrum said:

Nice. Best of luck to Camelot and USSR, they seem like cooler people than the self-righteous crusade 🤮

I mean

They blitzed our allies and attacked us

I kinda fail to see how it's FSO performing the 'self righteous crusade'

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

41 minutes ago, SecFED Thompson said:

I mean

It's the whole ideology it revolves itself around, it's real pushy and pretentious.

Edited by Fulcrum
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

33 minutes ago, Fulcrum said:

It's the whole ideology it revolves itself around, it's real pushy and pretentious.

Oh hey, you're the guy who embargoed our entire alliance for "mob rule and egocracy apologism"; now it all makes sense 😄

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, SecFED Thompson said:

Oh hey, you're the guy who embargoed our entire alliance for "mob rule and egocracy apologism"; now it all makes sense 😄

What can I say, you all just really scream teen angst

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

3 hours ago, SecFED Thompson said:

I mean

Nothing against FSO, but wasn't this blitz the result of your plans to blitz them being leaked to them? Can't really play victim when you all were the ones intending on being the aggressors and just got beat to the punch.

• Like 6

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

2 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

Nothing against FSO, but wasn't this blitz the result of your plans to blitz them being leaked to them? Can't really play victim when you all were the ones intending on being the aggressors and just got beat to the punch.

Well, in fairness, those 'leaked plans' could have come from anywhere. They could be fabricated, they could be exaggerated, they could be whatever. 

At the end of the day, Camelot chose to attack us without previous action; we view this, therefore, as an absolutely defensive war. 

• Downvote 6

Nothing against you and FSO but wars, wars and wars! Damn! I'm freakin' enough! I don't wanna talk about the war between you and Camelot. And we got blitz cuz our protectare is a "tax farm"! And now u says that ur alliance are "non-aggressive" and "peaceful"! What the f***? Victim playing again. And the you said that we are crying for help? BRUH! Go speak that in Camelot's discord server, we just want to have peace.
I'm just so angry after read that threat. Bring the freedom to alliance? Like the war that US caused to Vietnam irl? Drop the freedom, got kicked out by reds, and the peasant people that do nothing got badly affected after the left-over bombs by the US and allies, Agent Orange and massacres!

ttxvn_0404_bom_min.jpg

[MOD EDIT (1 MAY 2022): The image here was too graphic and violated forum rules on Inappropriate Imagery]

481px-Defoliation_agent_spraying.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, EasternLaotian said:

Nothing against you and FSO but wars, wars and wars! Damn! I'm freakin' enough! I don't wanna talk about the war between you and Camelot. And we got blitz cuz our protectare is a "tax farm"! And now u says that ur alliance are "non-aggressive" and "peaceful"! What the f***? Victim playing again. And the you said that we are crying for help? BRUH! Go speak that in Camelot's discord server, we just want to have peace.
I'm just so angry after read that threat. Bring the freedom to alliance? Like the war that US caused to Vietnam irl? Drop the freedom, got kicked out by reds, and the peasant people that do nothing got badly affected after the left-over bombs by the US and allies, Agent Orange and massacres!

ttxvn_0404_bom_min.jpg

640px-MyLai_Haeberle_P33_BodiesNearBurningHouse.jpg

I mean, if you want peace, you can ask their FA lmao

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

4 hours ago, EasternLaotian said:

ttxvn_0404_bom_min.jpg

640px-MyLai_Haeberle_P33_BodiesNearBurningHouse.jpg

...you are aware that it was you who attacked us, correct

Also, 
1. Those pictures are offensive, given the actual burning bodies

2. The entire thing is meant to be comical

• Downvote 1