[DoW] Freeeeeeeedom!

LeiaHair

First post as Head of FA, and on the forums period, and it's to announce a dogpile on Cam. Nice. Good luck to all parties and I look forward to seeing how everyone handles.

• Thanks 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

All of you together, like Iron Lords.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

18 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

First post as Head of FA, and on the forums period, and it's to announce a dogpile on Cam. Nice. Good luck to all parties and I look forward to seeing how everyone handles.

Thanks... it only took 100 minutes to sign up for access to post it. Lol! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Arln said:

It looks like Camelot hit you in game. Is this an RoH?

From what I can tell, they were intending on blitzing Camelot tomorrow (hence DoW?), but Camelot found out and pre-emptively hit them. So in a way, this should technically be RoH despite their original DoW intentions.

• Haha 1

Federation of Knox

QA Team and API Team

2 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

From what I can tell, they were intending on blitzing Camelot tomorrow (hence DoW?), but Camelot found out and pre-emptively hit them. So in a way, this should technically be RoH despite their original DoW intentions.

Oh nice 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Aliyan said:

That's an impressive start.

Tis what happens when a blitz gets pushed forward a day and yer already elbow deep in adult beverages. What amuses me is that the image is linked around everywhere as if it is supposed to bother me. I was drunk and grabbed the wrong link, so what. It's a game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, LeiaHair said:

Tis what happens when a blitz gets pushed forward a day and yer already elbow deep in adult beverages. What amuses me is that the image is linked around everywhere as if it is supposed to bother me. I was drunk and grabbed the wrong link, so what. It's a game. 

Bad Leia. Getting tipsy when you're supposed to be dedicating every waking hour to this very serious world of Orbis smh. 😆

• Haha 3

Federation of Knox

QA Team and API Team

9 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

Bad Leia. Getting tipsy when you're supposed to be dedicating every waking hour to this very serious world of Orbis smh. 😆

Lol. Yeah... dang it.... I will just go put my nose in the corner and prepare myself to write "I will only breath Orbis." a million times. Lol

10 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

I'm fricking 15 and I drink Budlight and Vodka, I look 50 now when I'm wasted

did alex really make a system I can't say Fking (fricking) or it'll convert to fricking

he fricking did that bastard

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sadly a city 8 with 2.8k infra i hit deleted bruhmoment :< but YAY FREEDOM IS HAPPENING! praise Ayylah!

bullet_blue.png04/24 06:52 pm - The united Orders applied to join the alliance Soldiers of Liberty.
bullet_blue.png04/24 06:52 pm - The united Orders left the alliance Castle Camelot.
bullet_blue.png04/24 11:00 am - The united Orders has publicly denounced the nation of Prazil led by Adibu Mbuka.
bullet_blue.png04/24 04:15 am - The united Orders had war declared by Prazil for the reason of "Say hello to my little friend!".
bullet_blue.png04/23 10:48 pm - The united Orders had war declared by Akros League for the reason of "∠( ᐛ 」∠)_benis".
bullet_blue.png04/23 10:22 pm - The united Orders had war declared by Zyphorious for the reason of "Arrgh!".

bullet_blue.png04/24 05:49 pm - Commonwealth Union applied to join the alliance Soldiers of Liberty.
bullet_blue.png04/24 05:48 pm - Commonwealth Union left the alliance Castle Camelot.
bullet_blue.png04/23 11:52 pm - Commonwealth Union had war declared by CountryName for the reason of "Arrgh!".
bullet_blue.png04/23 10:47 pm - Commonwealth Union had war declared by Akros League for the reason of "∠( ᐛ 」∠)_sadge".
bullet_blue.png04/23 06:53 pm - Commonwealth Union had war declared by Somalia72 for the reason of "This, is, SPARTA!"

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

On 4/23/2022 at 7:06 AM, LeiaHair said:

Please refrain from drinking before blitzing unless it's HedgeFund Vodka thank you and goodbye

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Haha 1