Trunks out for Carthage Pt.3 [Celebration]

Daveth

I had suggested to dispense with the chess tournament and just send Hidude the 100m, but apparently that wouldn't fly 😫

• Haha 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

Congrats!

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

Congrats on 3 years, and here's to 1 more! (Let's be honest, wishing 3 more years of PnW on anyone seems a bit cruel, no?) In all seriousness though, long life to CTO!

I like the idea of the various competitions to celebrate. Good luck to all participants!

Edited by Canbec

5 hours ago, Kiloist II said:

EE is still one of my all time favorite protectorates I had. It’s good to see where you all have been and are now. Here’s to 3 more years. 

Same. Do you still have the paper treaty and the purple crayon? I miss El Chach :(

Congrats to Carthago on 3 years. One of the more stable merges the game has seen. 

Edited by Kevanovia

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Happy birthday, Carthago. May you continue to grow fat from strength.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

2 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Same. Do you still have the paper treaty and the purple crayon? I miss El Coach :(

Congrats to Carthago on 3 years. One of the more stable merges the game has seen. 

I have the notebook put up on a bookshelf haha

Congrats on 3 years all. I'm sure there's plenty more to come.

It was fun hitting your precursor way back when, and I'm sure it'll be fun hitting someone together in the future too.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png