Organization of Steel Exporting Countries (OSEC)

John Henry Holliday

A few steel sellers created the Organization of Steel Exporting Countries (OSEC) as an informal organization to discuss steel production, market trends, and prices. "Members" are anyone who joins into the discussion on IRC (#OSEC). No, this is not an alliance. This is an economic organization that, we hope, can maximize profits while still meeting market demands. This way, we seek to eliminate the spread of steel prices ranging from $1,500 - $2,500.

Anyone wishing to contribute to discussion considering market trends relating to the war can join the channel. There is no forum for this since it is about as informal as it gets.

To actually have something pertaining to this forum: How many of you actually need steel? I produce enough to satisfy my needs (and then some), but I know some nations can't. How much steel do you need? How much are you willing to pay? I'm trying to gauge the demand, so people don't over and under charge for the goods.

Thanks!

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

ok next step is to form a Organized of Munitions Exporting Nations to find out who supplies the nations with weapons and bullets that end up killing each other

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Rule 34: War is good for business.

Eh, wrong Rule 34

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Doesn't mean you can't still join and show support. Maybe when you get to where you can help you will be ready and up to date with everything. I barely produce much steel either. But I like the idea so I plan on keeping up with this.

Doesn't mean you can't still join and show support. Maybe when you get to where you can help you will be ready and up to date with everything. I barely produce much steel either. But I like the idea so I plan on keeping up with this.

k I put the channel on my autojoin

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.