[Surrender] Burning the House Down

CoraMcstrap

5 hours ago, Quichwe10 said:

Wait, when was this?

Maybe it was a raid, I can't remember. I remember paperless alliances attacked and raided TFP a few times and we even protected them for a bit after that. TFP always had a good reputation in Arrgh.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mayor said:

Maybe it was a raid, I can't remember. I remember paperless alliances attacked and raided TFP a few times and we even protected them for a bit after that. TFP always had a good reputation in Arrgh.

I remember TFP getting whacked a few times, from Arrgh, Mensa, and basically everyone else and their grandmother, but I don't remember ever getting tips. Like seriously, we were insular as !@#$. Only person who had any big idea what was happening on the broad Orbis stage was like Cromwell and maybe some of the OG TFP members. A lot of times when I go back to every time past me went, holy shit, steel is 5k PPU, it's because there was a whole war we basically ignored. First time I remember getting tips was when we were trying to finalize stuff with TEst and I was a fervent believer in TFP direct democracy.

Edited by Quichwe10
  • Like 1