[Surrender] Things that go bump in the night

CoraMcstrap

Fear Woz ere

That really sums things up. I told peeps we shouldn't have just let anyone into the mansion. 🤪

Edited by Malichy
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

• 4 months later...
On 4/8/2022 at 9:49 PM, Jacob Knox said:

You haven't even been here for 2 months and you've got 25 missiles and 2K infra at C10. Also, I can see you've been rebuilding during war and haven't fought many people who actually even tried to fight back. So I would chill on the trash talk, bud.

although the war was fun, i was raiding + 2k infra is pretty high for a c10, but it's what works. not only that, i only took on a few targets and couldn't find any. the fact that you lost the war makes your statement even funnier in hindsight, especially after five months.

• Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Carpal said:

although the war was fun, i was raiding + 2k infra is pretty high for a c10, but it's what works. not only that, i only took on a few targets and couldn't find any. the fact that you lost the war makes your statement even funnier in hindsight, especially after five months.

I can't believe you seriously finally replied 5 months later.

So, first, I know what is and is not efficient and recommended for each tier a nation goes through considering I'm a relatively seasoned player and have mildly helped my alliance run Internal Affairs in the past.

Second, my alliance wasn't even involved, so it's literally impossible for me to have lost this one.

I hope you've learned even more about the game in your additional 5 months of playing, though. Have a good day.

• Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team