Design Team Discussion, April 2022

Prefontaine

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Anun Tidera said:

Why C26? Cities get ridiculously expensive starting at C20.

c20?  Ridiculously expensive is all in the eye of the beholder.  I would say 300 mill for c20 is nothing, I would challenge that cities dont get "ridiculously expensive" until you hit atleast 1-2 billion for a city.  With all the current projects c20 is 133 million, so if you add the new one, you would actually make 17 million, which is why they cant go that low. 

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2022 at 11:40 AM, Prefontaine said:

When a nation deletes during a war, part of that nations resources goes to those fighting it. 

This is a great idea! Something like this happened to me a few weeks ago (two nations I was at war with were banned, not deleted, but it's similar). Thankfully, my alliance helped me out, but a lot of my infra and military were destroyed and I don't want other nations to have to try and get the money to rebuild when they were relying on winning the war to get the resources. As a nation that spent ages trying to rebuild as most of my resources came from war, I understand that it's hard to rebuild when you have a revenue deficit, so I think this will really help some nations. :)

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )