Ban appeal

Locutus

User Name: Locutus (on forums), Borg Hive (nation), UFO#8736 (discord)

Punishment: Ban (PNW in-game and PNW official Discord server)

Date of Ban/mute: 29/03/2022

Reason for Ban/mute: On PNW, “using multis”, On Discord, official reason was “Banned from the game”

Length of Ban/mute: 180 days

Banned By: Alex

Reason for Appeal: 1. I dont believe I really did, what I am accused of. 2. I doubt my ban from PNW Discord was reasonable.

Additional info: 

First of all, I would like to tell you how this all started. I was originally accused by OCN, they claimed that I am a user that was called “Dodgy or Dark Mahyem” and that I had a multi ring and that I was banned for it previously, after I confronted them about spreading false info about another user. They decided to mass report me in PNW and Discord, which was initiated by this user: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=350180. I was also accused of being alts of other users, called Stalcho and Gream Reaper, and I was also accused of having a multi “Mars Land”, which Locutus showed. (1 out of 24 networks was the same). Their first theory that I was on the same network and therefore a multi of “Gream Reaper” and “Stalcho” was proven wrong. However I still had 1 out of 24 networks shared with Mars_land, what it was called. So they decided to mass report me on that. I was banned for 6 month by Alex.

(I had previous history with multis, it was when I just started playing, and I used a new nation to message Arrgh, anonymously. I didn't use it for profit or anything tho. For that I got a warning back then.)

After I was confronted by OCN, I checked our nations with a multi buster, and it appeared that we shared a single network, no trades, either suspicious or normal. Also after check with locutus, he didn't have any common alliances with me either. But this Mars land nation did have about 10 other people who shared its network, big and small.

What Alex gave as an evidence was common network, same “device footprints” and something he called activity lineups.

As of same network, well thats because I use Touch VPN, which is quite popular, and many people use it. It also has only like 10 different IP’s so no wonder, one might have lined up with someone in pnw.

As of “device footprints”, same browser and OS. The very fact a person uses Touch VPN, means that he is using Chrome/Chromium browser, bcuz that is a Chrome extension. So are there really so few people who play PNW on Linux using chrome? I mean seriously?

And well not sure what activity lineups mean, if its inactive at the same time or unactive at the same time, it doesnt matter, since Time Zones exist.

Also, after I was banned in pnw I read in the rules that I could appeal a ban on pnw discord server. And so I tried. I opened a ticket and tried to confront Alex about a proof of Mars land being my multi in a polite and respective way. However Alex simply banned me from PNW Discord server with reasoning “Banned from pnw.”, without letting me say much. May I ask, since when are people, who are not playing pnw or are banned, are not allowed in a pnw Discord server?

• Administrators

I am very comfortable with the ban and this is the second time your appeal was denied. You were banned from the Discord because you do not have a P&W account (because you are banned.)

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link