Macro, Micro and everything in between

Dorian Grey

1312214728_my-image(1).thumb.png.7c3e9e661fae9b67765d59ccad01b71f.png

• Upvote 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

my-image.thumb.png.b074fd33dfce88b540a81c25c6587a17.png

Incredibly sleep deprived as I'm writing this rn and therefore didn't read the rules too thoroughly but tbh most alliances are just happy being good allies and not standing out a great deal. So a couple of these are probably in the wrong places but imo overall political power is too concentrated within a few places, and it would be nice to have a larger set of politically active actors.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I would love to see somebody put together a power rankings instead of a tier list, and every week or two move alliances up and down the list in terms of perceived political power.

your wish has been granted, however the hegemon johnsons will not take lightly to your assumption that this list will ever move.
my-image.thumb.png.b93d683736a415b5905dec9f8016cef9.png

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

On 3/25/2022 at 4:42 PM, Dorian Grey said:

A tier, the GRAET POWERS: alliances that still keep the game entertaining, but hold a bit less influence, compared to S tier, usually they need to be paired with another alliance in order to exert their power effectively.

That definition alone puts t$ and Rose in A tier :v
And we don't need anymore of these.

• Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

On 3/25/2022 at 10:43 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I would love to see somebody put together a power rankings instead of a tier list, and every week or two move alliances up and down the list in terms of perceived political power.

You ask and you shall receive 

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

9 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Describe on the doll where grumpy hurt you.

You're replying to someone who has TKR and Guardian in the "Don't Know" category.  Two of the oldest alliances in that category...

12 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You're replying to someone who has TKR and Guardian in the "Don't Know" category.  Two of the oldest alliances in that category...

download.png.8c3b4a4054704e95a70ad1d7b72588dc.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

I did my best to consistently keep in mind the exact specifications of what each tier meant as I contemplated each alliance's role in their sphere and in Orbis at large. I didn't think there were any alliances that Orbis would be "better off without" (F tier description), though I had a moment where I put Cam there :serious:, and I wanted to give my ranking of every alliance even if I'm not the most familiar with them (no hard feelings).

222165201_download(1).thumb.png.d72e7f014c442e971f77b7f5a612901d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

QA Team and API Team

6 minutes ago, KillzBob said:

Best Tier list 

77680af7e7b9da0768acea65767e058d.png

I can tell someone is still a little salty that I beat him in a 1 v 1. Very based list though. I give it a 7.5 / 11.

• Haha 1

Federation of Knox

QA Team and API Team