[DoW] A Declaration So Terrible We Felt The Need To Intervene

prawn

31 minutes ago, prawn said:

To Whom It May Concern

The Alliance known as "The Vision" has written a Declaration of War against the United Monarchies of Orbis (UMO). In following their trend of announcing these micro-wars, we have done the same.

Unlike them, however, we are going to properly engage in a "Merge or Die" conflict.

Where duty calls, the Falcons fly

The Mangaloid — Berserk 302 - Griffith and the New Band of the...

I need more context, who is declaring on The Vision?

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

I need more context, who is declaring on The Vision?

We are declaring on Vision, part of the justification is an ODP with United Monarchies, but we have other reasons as well. There were no hostilities to recognize and we have other war goals than defense, so we felt the DoW was appropriate (considering Vision's DoW).

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Velekk Hemlock said:

We are declaring on Vision, part of the justification is an ODP with United Monarchies, but we have other reasons as well. There were no hostilities to recognize and we have other war goals than defense, so we felt the DoW was appropriate (considering Vision's DoW).

Issue is idk who "we" is but @prawn addressed that. 

9 minutes ago, LachlanPnW said:

@prawnIf you are attacking because of someone attacking you, it should be an RoH.

In this case, there were no previous hostilities between The Vision and Band of the Falcon until the latter party decided to activate their ODP with United Monarchies of Orbis (UMO) due to attacks from the former on UMO. Thus, the appropriate tag for this post is, in fact, DoW since they are declaring war on The Vision in protection of their allies.

• Upvote 4

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Just now, LachlanPnW said:

Also, pretty cool how I single handedly blockaded everyone who attacked me- and they were all of your government, one of them being yourself @prawn

Blockades are great when your getting rolled everywhere else.

2 minutes ago, prawn said:

Blockades are great when your getting rolled everywhere else.

Everywhere? Like, one other thing- ground! And one has air sup. but, I don't really mind. I don't have anything to be stolen. And of course, my missiles will come in handy!

ALSO, blockades are pretty handy when your opponents start to run out of gas and ammo.

Serpentis? More like Serpenis

3 minutes ago, LachlanPnW said:

Everywhere? Like, one other thing- ground! And one has air sup. but, I don't really mind. I don't have anything to be stolen. And of course, my missiles will come in handy!

ALSO, blockades are pretty handy when your opponents start to run out of gas and ammo.

image.thumb.png.e158950b195cb5bd00b1a90a2236e820.pngimage.png.3d9da076ae0de1900869b102905b4d7e.png

image.thumb.png.c9fff9b58d85a212bd835edd0fc9ceda.png

image.thumb.png.cbec38d705370af3618425f742138f6e.png

Alright.

• Haha 1