Discord Ban Appeal

Luiz Joza

User Name: DumpsterCan#8812
Punishment: ban
Date of Ban/mute: 15/7/21
Reason for Ban/mute: Transphobic comments
Length of Ban/mute: permanent
Banned By: Alex_PW
Reason for Appeal: I would like to be back because I really did enjoy talking to people over there.
Additional info: I said those comments as jokes (not making an excuse) thinking it would be funny. Now I realise that it was very offensive and I apologise for saying those horrible things, I also apologise to anyone I ever offended with those comments. I will try to never reapeat anything like that ever again. I didn't actually mean what I said and there are people who could vouch for me but that doesn't matter. Again, I apologise and will work harder and try not to say those jokes and offend someone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wiki Mod

No that wasn't very funny. Nor was your other 'jokes' before that which had already earned you warns. However, staff is willing to give you one more chance to be part of the community. Do be aware though that chances are a rare commodity and if you waste this one you won't get another.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid