New Family Business [DoW]

Uriah 'the Fox'

18 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Probably the wrong person to pick this argument on as I have likely fought more turns of war than your entire sphere combined.

Seriously Kev, aren't we both a bit old to be puffing out our chests

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr James Wilson said:

@Leftbehind Look!  The little spheres did something! 

As the former sekrit hedge leader and current sekrit Johnson in disguise, you are welcomed. It's nice to see my influence runs deep.

• Haha 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

1 hour ago, Matt2004 said:

Micro sphere so unsure of their ability to blitz us they tried to hire mercenaries to boost their odds.

In all seriousness, what's wrong with hiring mercenaries? During Silent War when I was in TEst I distinctly recall that UPN hired us to hit Pantheon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

In all seriousness, what's wrong with hiring mercenaries?

I'm honored that TFP is scare enough of us mostly-retired barely-awake Farkers that they had to hire mercenaries. It makes me feel so good I might not have to take my evening Metamucil.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, EViL0nE said:

I'm honored that TFP is scare enough of us mostly-retired barely-awake Farkers that they had to hire mercenaries. It makes me feel so good I might not have to take my evening Metamucil.

Loving the “had to hire mercenaries” line, as I’m sure it’s the crutch your bloc is attempting to establish in case things don’t go your way in this war.

Not that it matters, but we didn’t hire any mercenaries. Have you seen Johnsons tiering? Not a lot of expendable money to hire people - that money would be better spent to build up solid tiering and future war rebuilds (tbf, this is likely not something your bloc is familiar with - so I can sympathize with any confusion you may have)

• Haha 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

3 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

We have received word that the bloc known as Haunted Mansion have been trying to get a rise out of us through promises of “hitting dat Johnsons ass”. Well Mr. and/or Mrs. MINC, sir - consider us aroused. Johnsons are rising with a new family business, Who you gonna call? ( 1-800-555-2368)

Time for us to get our proton pack and bust some ghosts

Gbustjohnsons.png

Signed: 'The Johnsons' Family

I find this fits plus better than the og

Dancing Dog GIFs | Tenor

GET DOS GHOST W/ DEM MEGA SHLONGS!!!

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

3 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Probably the wrong person to pick this argument on as I have likely fought more turns of war than your entire sphere combined.

You've also probably rerolled more times than anyone in my sphere combined 🤣

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Kosta said:

Woah woah woah Kev.

When someone is on vacation mode, it means they are on vacation not planning wars, doing FA, and posting all over the forums. We all have a war to fight, you have a nice summer vacation to attend (and/or a war to dodge). 

Passe de bonnes vacances!

Since you seemed to have only skimmed the thread, there ya go buddy.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kosta said:

Woah woah woah Kev.

When someone is on vacation mode, it means they are on vacation not planning wars, doing FA, and posting all over the forums. We all have a war to fight, you have a nice summer vacation to attend (and/or a war to dodge). 

Passe de bonnes vacances!

3 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

That's it Kev. Enjoy some pina colada on the beech whilst the bombs go down. After all, it's only Johnsons and the fighting is miles away

alcohol-alcoholic-beach-6526-1.thumb.jpg.d1e043b60336ad6291b0009fb3eeed6c.jpg

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

I may be wrong but on this case, but I think this is a case of joke going way over your head buddy. 

Edited by Alexio15
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

44 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

I may be wrong but on this case, but I think this is a case of joke going way over your head buddy. 

It is, and it's a doing a hell of a number bolstering their comedy routine. 

Mans trying way too hard to be taken seriously while getting help to roll Fark lol.

Cmon, we all know half of them would've never woken up anyway and went back to bed after a quick shot.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

It is, and it's a doing a hell of a number bolstering their comedy routine. 

Mans trying way too hard to be taken seriously while getting help to roll Fark lol.

Cmon, we all know half of them would've never woken up anyway and went back to bed after a quick shot.

You’re trying to accuse someone who got a bloc to rename themselves to The Johnsons while sporting a Joe Exotic avatar who is best known for creating an alliance called Soup Kitchen and doing a radio show intro theme in a falsetto voice, as someone trying to be taken seriously?

Edited by Kevanovia

Got to love how a lot of the thread has devolved into Kev trying to defend himself from the ghouls in HM. Please, re-center the focus on the conquest of our mighty overlords, The Johnsons!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

16 minutes ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

100 Ruble and a bottle of Vodka to sweeten the deal.

Depends on the vodka but seems legit. If Fear start wading into the war smashed we'll know what happened

• Haha 3

I do congratulate you on this move. Instead of waiting to get hit, you took matters into your own hands and have offensively blitzed another war. Though no real CB, this offensive blitz has given you a great advantage, as we've seen across multiple wars in Orbis. However, even after taking the initiative during this war, it was a bit uncanny to see the stats and numbers afterwards.
image.thumb.png.e29711e7883864a940ea19eb56244ffe.png

image.thumb.png.6dedff95a142d76ed8945ab29f5c63eb.png

It's quite disturbing you've squandered your advantage, perhaps you could elaborate?

• Like 2

Minister of Truth
image.png.6ba720f6a892c8075ebbc6b34fb5792d.png

12 minutes ago, Bohemond Hauteville said:

I do congratulate you on this move. Instead of waiting to get hit, you took matters into your own hands and have offensively blitzed another war. Though no real CB, this offensive blitz has given you a great advantage, as we've seen across multiple wars in Orbis. However, even after taking the initiative during this war, it was a bit uncanny to see the stats and numbers afterwards.
image.thumb.png.e29711e7883864a940ea19eb56244ffe.png

image.thumb.png.6dedff95a142d76ed8945ab29f5c63eb.png

It's quite disturbing you've squandered your advantage, perhaps you could elaborate?

Net damage stats don’t mean much if you look at the type of attacks HM are using. By leaning on naval/missle attacks, you are going to have a higher damage output at first but will end up faltering later on if you look at the % of the military you maintain. For example: If you look at the amount of dogfights: TFP (which have a lot of opportunities) alone have more attacks than your entire bloc. As the war meta currently sits, Johnsons are far outperforming HM. In short, unless you make a major change - you have already lost.

(Side note: I do want to say that I am happy to see Polaris is out of hibernation and providing activity to the warfront/forums! Happy to have you back Polaris!)

Edited by Kevanovia