3/16/2022 - Upcoming Changes

Alex

5 hours ago, Alex said:

It will take effect when the rest of the updates go live, meaning you would be able to redeem up to 20 Credits this month

All I'm saying is in the past I spent to much on credits but I learned nothing, take my money.

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

All I'm saying is in the past I spent to much on credits but I learned nothing, take my money.

@Alex No, take mine, it'll be double whatever he spends

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Doverow said:

Allowing to buy bulk credits would be nice instead of just 10 and having to do it over and over, this doesn't really do anything for me as I've spent nothing on the game but would be helpfully

Yes I did change the buying structure a bit to let you buy more at a time (although you can buy 20 at a time currently as well.)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thank God for the new dark theme, the current one is just plain crap and it honestly makes my eyes leak out of my face!

The projects will be very helpful especially if you're as useless as I am 🤣

This is the first major update I've seen, I know that because everyone keeps moaning about the pacing and I joined about a year ago

The custom system for alliance positions sounds pretty decent and the sidebar to navbar thing sounds just as decent,

Can't wait!

On 3/29/2022 at 12:09 PM, Alex said:

We're shooting to deploy these changes just before April 1, server time.

so the update is going to be a joke? /j

edit: oh nice a reaction from alex meaning I got noticed for a joke-

Edited by ADM
just an edit
  • Haha 1

someone who has a random country that somehow exists

former member of 770

I do not like the alliance position change. 

Before, our default was members could see the bank, all financial transactions, and tax revenue generated by each member/tax rate. I feel this is good for transparency. 

Now, our members have defaulted to not being able to do any of that. I added some of our senior member to a different mask, so now they all show up on our alliance page. Additionally, in order to allow them to see the basic financial metrics I listed above, I had to also give them the ability to set, create, and move tax brackets. If I want to restore this to *all* my members, I need to manually add every single member to another category and have every single member listed on our alliance page. 

Congrats, you made the alliance positions worse than what we had going before. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Vanek26 said:

I do not like the alliance position change. 

Agreed, even though i was hoping it was just being built upon/improved, not changed entirely. As far as i can see going through and testing each Gov panel there's also no longer a way to send an invite to people to your alliance (unless I'm missing something). In example, turning your alliance applications off and being selective on who you want to apply @Alex
image.png.e85388e62872301412ccd007d35e018b.png

Edited by HARPER.txt

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

Alex, just a heads up, the war's over now. You can do the city score changes now.

Also, my 10 credit subscription was $40. If I wanted a 20 credit subscription why would that be $90? Surely $80 makes sense?

• Upvote 1

• Administrators
On 4/6/2022 at 10:14 PM, HARPER.txt said:

Agreed, even though i was hoping it was just being built upon/improved, not changed entirely. As far as i can see going through and testing each Gov panel there's also no longer a way to send an invite to people to your alliance (unless I'm missing something). In example, turning your alliance applications off and being selective on who you want to apply @Alex
image.png.e85388e62872301412ccd007d35e018b.png

We're working on re-implementing this (along with bans)

12 hours ago, namukara said:

Alex, just a heads up, the war's over now. You can do the city score changes now.

Also, my 10 credit subscription was $40. If I wanted a 20 credit subscription why would that be $90? Surely $80 makes sense?

I increased prices across the board somewhat to account for inflation

• Haha 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link