An Announcement Regarding Hegemonic Ambitions

Jacob Apple

4 minutes ago, Krampus said:

How do you issue a 72 hour notice to alliances that don't use discord? 

Do you just send carrier pigeons or something?

Which AA doesn't use discord?

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Despite all the memes about being a hegemoney or that y'all are the worst sphere in the game. Y'all were a great community in this game by going along with the memes and I'm sad to see this sphere disband. I wish everyone the best of luck, in their futures.

Edited by darkblade
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

5 minutes ago, Krampus said:

No no, they used the high tech johnsons messaging application. You’re clearly underestimating the true strength of this sphere krampus.

8 minutes ago, darkblade said:

Despite all the memes about being a hegemoney or that y'all are the worst sphere in the game. Y'all were a great community in this game by going along with the memes and I'm sad to see this sphere disband. I wish everyone the best of luck, in their futures.

The Johnsons are separating from BLOC.

10 minutes ago, Jacob Apple said:

The Johnsons are separating from BLOC.

The Johnsons are still gonna be around? hell yeah, we still have our hegemoney!!!! 

Edited by darkblade
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

1 hour ago, Kalachthefirst said:

The Johnsons Hegemony was a joke which u ended up taking seriously. This is the funniest shit I have read all day lol

Oh dear.

Why don't you reread some of our "evil plans" and think about what you've said?

unknown_3_1_65.png

7 hours ago, Krampus said:

C'mon Krampus, you've been around the game long enough to know that the truly advanced players use telepathy to get their thoughts across. I am aware that you've still yet to achieve yours, and that you hide behind your city count to appear more advanced, but I can read your mind. It's okay my friend. I know you want to be able to read minds and send telepathic messages like SRD sending sweet whispers or Prefontaine's violent pained screams that won't stop because he can't control his power anymore. Everything's going to be alright though buddy, our Johnson's overlords are benign and very peaceful. Last night I fell asleep to Quichwe counting the sheep on his peaceful farms while making asmr noises. It was a great experience and it deepens my trust in Johnsons. God Bless them all. 

• Haha 3