[Sphere] Fate Lies in the Stars

Agent W

25 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Your new bloc existed for what? 2 months? And through zero wars? And you were so demoralized by one alliance leaving, you felt the need to start over? That's the best argument I've heard for why Rose couldn't be considered competitive. Congrats.

Hi there hun, I did say that there was conflict within our sphere that ended up in the loss of VooDoo. It wasn't as simple as VooDoo leaving and us being so heartbroken that we needed to get over them by sleeping with t$ though lol. Bad tastes were left in various people's mouths after arguments, I'd imagine. You conveniently chose to simplify that from your high perch in the consolidated high tier. Congrats.

True that the bloc was short-lived and didn't face external conflicts, but better to salvage something that wasn't working than to lead it to a painful death.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Vexz said:

Hi there hun, I did say that there was conflict within our sphere that ended up in the loss of VooDoo. It wasn't as simple as VooDoo leaving and us being so heartbroken that we needed to get over them by sleeping with t$ though lol. Bad tastes were left in various people's mouths after arguments, I'd imagine. You conveniently chose to simplify that from your high perch in the consolidated high tier. Congrats.

True that the bloc was short-lived and didn't face external conflicts, but better to salvage something that wasn't working than to lead it to a painful death.

I expected better for a clap back, Vexz. Using that tired old narrative that wasn't even relevant to what we were talking about was uninspired. I did appreciate the sex joke about t$ though. I was rather sad to have realized I missed out on a rather spectacular one. Mile High Club... prematurely ending... I'll let you figure it out 😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

8 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Your new bloc existed for what? 2 months? And through zero wars? And you were so demoralized by one alliance leaving, you felt the need to start over? That's the best argument I've heard for why Rose couldn't be considered competitive. Congrats.

7 hours ago, Adrienne said:

I expected better for a clap back, Vexz. Using that tired old narrative that wasn't even relevant to what we were talking about was uninspired. I did appreciate the sex joke about t$ though. I was rather sad to have realized I missed out on a rather spectacular one. Mile High Club... prematurely ending... I'll let you figure it out 😘

Neither duration of existence of former bloc nor number of wars fought with it are metrics that have any bearing on the merits of our signing. It is not tkr's place to dictate the morality of said metrics.

Your other stated points regarding TS and rose being principle drivers and our treaty therefore being immoral is frankly undone by your standing treaty with GG. I will advise my government to simply ignore it as what it is- a flimsy justification of your outrage over the existence of a similarly tiered grouping.

The bloc is here. It's competitive. It's  not dominant or game breaking. It breaks an old rivalry and shapes a new tie. Ive yet to hear a solid argument as to why it's a horrible thing that doesn't reek of cognitive dissonance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

Edit: Where are my manners.

Congratulations on the new family. Best wishes, Lulu ViBri

From a 4th party's perspective it seems: 

Hollywood

....is trying to compete to be the top political and military force in the game and...

....is threatened by Celestial and so are trying to tar and isolate the bloc straight from the jump as a threat to the game (to them) to justify future antagonism (explicit here on the forums or in backchannels) and deflect from their own strengths

Celestial

...is trying to compete to be the top political and military force in the game and...

....felt inadequate in their former affiliations in comparison to the other predominate entities and is willing to make the practical moves to compensate while threading the needle for acceptable force consolidation. Willing to deal with (both meanings of the phrase) whoever they need to accomplish their goals. 

Clock Block

...is trying to compete to be the top political and military force in the game and...

...is also threatened by the formation of Celestial but is seeing the war of words between Hollywood and Celestial and are letting the two focus on each other while positioning to be a potential kingmaker. Thus in a real sense cultivating the most advantageous (long term) position  of the three (at least initially) 

From this point of view, the agendas of each grouping are clear and this back and forth and song and dance is just theater. I'm not one to rob the stage of content, but please at least have the contributions actually be entertaining. Some of these posts are just bad. 

Michaan at least is coming through with some memes and the girls are catfighting. That's been about the best so far (oh and Vanek is had a good post too) 

Edited by Lelouch
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Lelouch said:

Edit: Where are my manners.

Congratulations on the new family. Best wishes, Lulu ViBri

From a 4th party's perspective it seems: 

Hollywood

....is trying to compete to be the top political and military force in the game and...

....is threatened by Celestial and so are trying to tar and isolate the bloc straight from the jump as a threat to the game (to them) to justify future antagonism (explicit here on the forums or in backchannels) and deflect from their own strengths

Celestial

....felt inadequate in their former affiliations in comparison to the other predominate entities and is willing to make the practical moves to compensate while threading the needle for acceptable force consolidation. Willing to deal with (both meanings of the phrase) whoever they need to accomplish their goals. 

Clock Block

...is also threatened by the formation of Celestial but is seeing the war of words between Hollywood and Celestial and are letting the two focus on each other while positioning to be a potential kingmaker. Thus in a real sense cultivating the most advantageous (long term) position  of the three (at least initially) 

From this point of view, the agendas of each grouping are clear and this back and forth and song and dance is just theater. I'm not one to rob the stage of content, but please at least have the contributions actually be entertaining. Some of these posts are just bad. 

Michaan at least is coming through with some memes and the girls are catfighting. That's been about the best so far (oh and Vanek is had a good post too) 

I'm not a girl.

os9LcJK.gif

12 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Just like The Rolling Stones, Rose was to uneager to contentment after enduring such frustration. Then again, they must have a low drive due to what it takes to drop, switch, & sign I guess. More friends with benefits & one night stands than anyone else, even at a relatively cheap rate too!  

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Then again, it only took one bad week for Sydni to wanna do something anew. Both must been desperate thou, since they most likely never talked about each other's trust issues of different sorts.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

10 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Neither duration of existence of former bloc nor number of wars fought with it are metrics that have any bearing on the merits of our signing. It is not tkr's place to dictate the morality of said metrics.

Your other stated points regarding TS and rose being principle drivers and our treaty therefore being immoral is frankly undone by your standing treaty with GG. I will advise my government to simply ignore it as what it is- a flimsy justification of your outrage over the existence of a similarly tiered grouping.

The bloc is here. It's competitive. It's  not dominant or game breaking. It breaks an old rivalry and shapes a new tie. Ive yet to hear a solid argument as to why it's a horrible thing that doesn't reek of cognitive dissonance.

Never thought I'd see the day Parti responded to shitposts - ones not even directed at him - with seriousness. And you entirely missed the point too. Morality? No one said anything about morality. You're losing your touch, old man.

You want serioustalk, go chat with Morf instead of bringing his points to my posts. I fulfilled my obligation in our embassy already. 😛

Edited by Adrienne
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

2 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Never thought I'd see the day Parti responded to shitposts - ones not even directed at him - with seriousness. And you entirely missed the point too. Morality? No one said anything about morality. You're losing your touch, old man.

You want serioustalk, go chat with Morf instead of bringing his points to my posts. I fulfilled my obligation in our embassy already. 😛 

I hold you accountable for morf

os9LcJK.gif

On 3/13/2022 at 6:10 AM, Firwof Kromwell said:

All you are doing alongside other Ro$e gov is making redirective understatements. Trying to spin a point with counter persuasive ideas that in turn prove people like Pascals point further rather than disprove nor work around it.

For example, ya lot in Celestial too also keep mentioning war losses as well tiering. First off, HW's loss did happen a few months back, while the BW loss was within the past month while only taking part in dogpiles in there favor since NPOLT. Rose on the other hand has basically lost almost every war back to back since NPOLT as well doing similar aspects in dogpiling which ended up backfiring a couple times. On tiering, as much as yall deny, the main focus of tier growth was c20-40, c20-30 is where TKR & Guard mainly tiers to while Grumpy goes around to c30-40. Coincidence? 

There he is! There's my favorite firwof! Still as naive as ever, Huh old friend?
(My not here supporting the move, Im just here to call out firwof ;))

Edited by JustJinx
just making sure people know i dont support the move.

1 hour ago, JustJinx said:

There he is! There's my favorite firwof! Still as naive as ever, Huh old friend?
(My not here supporting the move, Im just here to call out firwof ;))

Similar goes for you as what I said above, took one major conflict of interest after which you flipped. Instead of working though, you just decided it was best to to disconnect furthermore lash out whenever possible. Thus in the end is more immature due to the unwilling inability to work through drama in a positively constructive direction, even if it hurts. Aside that, leave this outside of this thread, it's only derailing it so only focus on what's been at hand, not what hurts your Rainbow-washed mind.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Plus, you didn't call me out on anything as well explain why it's call out. It's more a poor attempt to bait, flame, & troll based off of what you feel while copping out with something that you feel justifies it which was mainly "Cuz he's Firwof".Git gud

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

On 3/15/2022 at 2:27 PM, Micchan said:

29409883ccd8ce9bd02b74661407496cb0dae6cd

Ayy yo,where can I find dat mega Twinkie?!

On 3/12/2022 at 1:20 PM, Key said:

964815751_Screenshot2022-03-12142018.thumb.png.f1afab42f3078ecc03b1a2f71b8482fd.png

Did this narrative stick or the ones the TKR/HW mother!@#$ers are throwing? Are they the same? What's the move @Key?

On 3/16/2022 at 6:55 PM, Avakael said:

I spent a week in Rose, it was basically just t$ with chess tournaments. This bloc makes perfect sense to me.

Cut from the same cloth that you used to lead betch 😘

Lxr4VfE.png

On 3/19/2022 at 1:55 AM, Eumirbago said:

Did this narrative stick or the ones the TKR/HW mother!@#$ers are throwing? Are they the same? What's the move @Key?

The moves which caused 2 of the Top 3 alliances to be part of the same sphere.
Thus, it reminded me much of Quack and the narrative pretty much stuck.
Also, I said a long time ago in RON that minispheres would never work. 
That everyone would use them for their own advantage and have secret backroom deals.
But no one listened. Everyone has gone back in circles. 
I respect the formation of Celestial and it's awesome to see two powerhouses work together again. However, foes will use this move as an excuse to push their own narratives.

893669091_minisphereswillneverwork.png.a14307c1e75deaf0ab29b94007bdce82.png

Edited by Key
  • Upvote 1

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

21 minutes ago, Key said:

Thus, it reminded me much of Quack and the narrative pretty much stuck among Hollywood.
That everyone would use them for their own advantage and have secret backroom deals.
I respect the formation of Celestial and it's awesome to see two powerhouses work together again. However, foes will use this move as an excuse to push their own narratives.

Did this stick or no?

Lxr4VfE.png

On 3/19/2022 at 5:25 PM, Eumirbago said:

I don't encourage comparing t$ to MI6.

Le1AjCa.png

16 hours ago, Key said:

Thus, it reminded me much of Quack and the narrative pretty much stuck among Hollywood.

Multi-spheres =/= multi-polarity. It's the fatal flaw which those inclined to support multi-spheres ignored despite the obvious flaws being readily visible the entire time.

Celestial's formation is simply the inevitable consequence of causation and escalation.

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png