[Sphere] Fate Lies in the Stars

Agent W

19 minutes ago, Agent W said:

What we have now is tripolarity. You very well know that had things remained the same, Rose/BW would have been the 3rd and 4th most powerful spheres to Clock/HW. I understand that you're mad that this move makes your job harder, but spare me the moral grandstanding.

Yes, yes. Because 2 spheres holding 65-70% of the c30s+ in the game is not bipolarity.

Tripolarity ? You're just trying to consolidate the upper tier to make yourself unkillable in that tier. As if Clock could stand any chance to beat Ro$e or HW at c30+ by being outnumbered over 2:1 by Ro$e or outtiered by HW, so spare me your moral grandstanding.

26 minutes ago, Hwan said:

Of course, it's only a multipolar world if GOB is by far the strongest sphere, right?

I see you as the kind of guy who tries to fight fire with fire.

• Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, Dream said:

"We did support multipolar orbis, but we also like being the largest so screw multipolarity" ~ Ro$e FA  

I'm sorry. Have a quick look at a score graph, or use a calculator and do some maths, then blink twice when you realise that Celestial is smaller than HW..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Pascal said:

Yes, yes. Because 2 spheres holding 65-70% of the c30s+ in the game is not bipolarity.

Yes, yes. Because 2 spheres holding over 60% of the c40s+ in the game definitely is not bipolarity.

Cmon Pascal, ironic isn't it?

Edited by Big Mac

9 hours ago, Agent W said:

This move has nothing to do with Grumpy. My position on Grumpy has not changed. I do not seek another war with HW.

Jesus Wana, I don't know why your bothering to sit here and grandstand, the fact is your smart enough to know the reaction this will get and your smart enough to know damn well the game will see through this. Are you really going to try to continue to argue you don't want another HW war? So are you saying your now focused on Clock or going to roll spheres much smaller? 

What we have now is tripolarity. You very well know that had things remained the same, Rose/BW would have been the 3rd and 4th most powerful spheres to Clock/HW. I understand that you're mad that this move makes your job harder, but spare me the moral grandstanding.

Thank you for the great powers that be to once again force their way upon us all, much appreciated. Rose and T$ are both old alliances that have the skill and ability to form spheres around them creating a dynamic environment,  this just kills politics. Taking a loss once a while is per corse of the game. <removed, accuracy> Syndi as far as I've even seen just wants to acquire power. Now on the other hand, Rose shocked me and disappointed me, after the long conversations I've had with Valk, Harry, Abbas and other representatives over the last few years, this move is completely out of step for what Rose claimed to be and stand for. 

Screen_Shot_2022-03-12_at_6.59.51_AM.png

We are strong in the 20's-30's, but weaker on both extremes. Calling this Quack 2.0 is propaganda that is not based in reality.

Posting a chart that proves everyone's point was a curious decision, you through process must imagine we can't read through the lines and see the actual state of things. 

Edited by Azazel
  • Upvote 5

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

7 minutes ago, Pascal said:

There are around 400 c30s+  in the game, about 50 c40+.

Try again with points that make realistically more sense next time.

Clock has over half the number of c40s than Ro$e does, HW has four times as many.

We have the most C30+ yes, but wars aren't solely won in this tier. HW aren't far behind us in this tier either. 

BW and MHC were quite clearly spheres 3 and 4, and with no sign of HW downsizing any time in the future, something needed to be done. I appreciate where you're coming from a Clock perspective, but this is what's happening - so live with it.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Darth Ataxia said:

I wish I had the ego HW has to think everything is about them. You guys must get all the girls.

or maybe just maybe it’s all of the t$ RON crew saying this actually exactly about Hollywood. But hey, gotta stunt on the forums right?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

15 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

or maybe just maybe it’s all of the t$ RON crew saying this actually exactly about Hollywood. But hey, gotta stunt on the forums right?? 

sir, we're an equal opportunity business, you're very welcome to make a tkr ron crew 

:epic: 

• Haha 2

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

9 minutes ago, Azazel said:

Thank you for the great powers that be to once again force their way upon us all, much appreciated. Rose and T$ are both old alliances that have the skill and ability to form spheres around them creating a dynamic environment,  this just kills politics. Taking a loss once a while is per corse of the game. However I don't put this past you what so ever, you never wanted TKR to leave your sphere and your FA admitted that (can't recall who it was at the time), Syndi as far as I've even seen just wants to aquire power. Now on the other hand, Rose shocked me and disappointed me, after the long conversations I've had with Valk, Harry, Abbas and other representatives over the last few years, this move is completely out of step for what Rose claimed to be and stand for. 

T$ didn't want TKR to leave their sphere? I'm sorry where are coming from here? From someone who was there I can say with certainty that the departure and breakup of Quack was mutual on both sides. Both sides realised the complexity of T$ and TKR being together along with Nexus, BK, tO and CoA and sought to mitigate that. From what you're saying - you are for some reason comparing Celestial to Quack, which utterly baffles me. T$ and Rose becoming partners in no way represents the size of Quack - so don't use that false line.

9 minutes ago, Azazel said:

Posting a chart that proves everyone's point was a curious decision, you through process must imagine we can't read through the lines and see the actual state of things. 

Read through the lines? Mate, maybe if you read the damn lines and look at the c40 tier HW and Clock still command, you will see the "actual state of things." 

• Like 1

It saddens me a bit that three pages deep the majority of the arguments have fallen on the tiering of this new sphere and not much else.

In my mind, it's just as important to recognize that while Rose and T$ have probably been riding on laurels for a bit - they're still huge political entities in this game. If WANA or Harry show up in your DM's, you will likely listen to what they have to say even in disagreement.

Compare this political influence with (sorry I'm about to offend a few people) ASM, HS, or RnR and you can kind of grasp what I'm saying.

Consolidation of the movers and shakers of Orbis into a single sphere brings back Quack memories for a lot of people and portends of movement back towards a more bipolar world. Some points have been raised here already that outside of Hollywood, and even potentially within Hollywood, this move now forces people to look at how they will be able to remain competitive in terms of political influence as well as military might/tiering.

I recall back in the day Syndicate specifically would pride itself on quality over quantity and it seems lately that focus has shifted fully in the opposite direction, where Syndicate cannot feel safe without an overwhelming margin in the tiers where wars are usually decided (c20+).

Similarly with Rose, you guys lost enough wars with a superior on-paper coalition to (usually) Syndicate's superior coordination/activity/skill especially in the early years. Surely the lesson sunk in somewhere that size wasn't everything. Combine this with Rose's recent success as a power-broker alliance, I would doubly think you guys would be aware of the strength of soft power and power projection rather than simply stacking tiers out of... I guess fear? I'm not really sure what the onus from Rose's side of things were here since MHC seemed to be doing fine.

On a positive note: I expected this sphere to end up larger than it actually was, so I am grateful for that. I think you guys tried to keep things to a minimum where you could, so kudos but I just don't think the goal was accomplished.

Edited by roberts
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, WarriorSoul said:

one L and you sign Rose. actions speak louder 😉

one L and you signed TI.  Ya'll are getting lazy with your PR.  Someone do a halfway decent job at least.  

image.png?ex=65f5a9fe&is=65e334fe&hm=3d5e04bbe1bbfceacf534117d25e3ac75889395b8b9803ac451f1c7838eee684&

Ascended of Event Horizon

John the Revelator 

Does this mean we can finally stop talking about mini-spheres like it was ever anything more than some illusionary pipe dream? 

This game has existed within essentially a bi-polar state for years. This latest treaty only officially confirms such a reality, and renders the notion of anything different as having been nothing more than a pleasant fiction utilised as a kitchen sink justification to suit any and all intended purposes.

I'm just glad we are back to the good ol days.

Edited by Charles Bolivar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

8 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Does this mean we can finally stop talking about mini-spheres like it was ever anything more than some illusionary pipe dream? 

This game has existed within essentially a bi-polar state for years. This latest treaty only officially confirms such a reality, and renders the notion of anything different as having been nothing more than a pleasant fiction utilised as a kitchen sink justification to suit any and all intended purposes.

I'm just glad we are back to the good ol days.

tbf it is much more of a tripolarity, and if the remnants of blackwater and rosesphere can put together a decent block it might be a quadpolarity.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

image.png?ex=65f5a9fe&is=65e334fe&hm=3d5e04bbe1bbfceacf534117d25e3ac75889395b8b9803ac451f1c7838eee684&

Ascended of Event Horizon

John the Revelator 

23 minutes ago, JaxTeller said:

one L and you signed TI.  Ya'll are getting lazy with your PR.  Someone do a halfway decent job at least.  

babe i do IA. i'm just here to shit talk and mix it up. don't lower yourself to the amateurs' level