[Sphere] Fate Lies in the Stars

Agent W

So what is the sphere's name? Is it Assassin's creed theme? Or Assassins creed + house? I'm assuming t$ is Altair. Who is lupus? Its never lupus. Wait, Vega is that AI from doom! So rose is the an annoying AI. Oh yeah, Andromeda is from Mass Effect. And Gemini man is from Megaman 2! Idk what lepus is. 

Y'all pull out really weird themes. 

• Upvote 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Too bad VE and Vanguard went supernova. :sadyeet:

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

So what is the sphere's name? Is it Assassin's creed theme? Or Assassins creed + house? I'm assuming t$ is Altair. Who is lupus? Its never lupus. Wait, Vega is that AI from doom! So rose is the an annoying AI. Oh yeah, Andromeda is from Mass Effect. And Gemini man is from Megaman 2! Idk what lepus is. 

the theme is your mom 

• Downvote 6

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 16-46-07 Settings - Politics & War Forum(1).png

4 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

I actually quite like the theme. It's based on a pretty sad myth.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Just now, Pascal said:

Congratulations on becoming the very thing you swore to destroy.

And here I thought we were done with bipolarity.

Just now, Dream said:

"We did support multipolar orbis, but we also like being the largest so screw multipolarity" ~ Ro$e FA  

Of course, it's only a multipolar world if GOB is by far the strongest sphere, right?

I for one i'm excited to be allied with Rose. Absolutely delighted. Completely exhilarated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Luiz Joza said:

I never expected this to happen, I am trully flabbergasted, not in a bad way, but also not in a good way. Good luck guys!

it's not the first, and probably not the last time rose and ts will sign ;). 

one day when the situation is right maybe tkr 👀

1 minute ago, BelgiumFury said:

it's not the first, and probably not the last time rose and ts will sign ;). 

one day when the situation is right maybe tkr 👀

I'm ready to upgrade our super sekrit MDAP to a public PIAT whenever you are.

9 minutes ago, Agent W said:

This move has nothing to do with Grumpy. My position on Grumpy has not changed. I do not seek another war with HW.

What we have now is tripolarity. You very well know that had things remained the same, Rose/BW would have been the 3rd and 4th most powerful spheres to Clock/HW. I understand that you're mad that this move makes your job harder, but spare me the moral grandstanding.

Maybe you should look inward before complaining. I'm not the one who went on a signing spree prior to this move happening.

Also, i'd love to bring up this.

Screen_Shot_2022-03-12_at_6.59.51_AM.png

We are strong in the 20's-30's, but weaker on both extremes. Calling this Quack 2.0 is propaganda that is not based in reality.

Clock can't 1v1 Ro$e or HW so I don't understand how that's "Tripolarity"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2