Some changes to war range indicator/icon

Sam Cooper

On 3/4/2022 at 3:56 AM, Sam Cooper said:

For me, as a pirate, knowing who can counter me from an alliance is as important as knowing who I can raid and while that green little tick mark shows people who are in my range, I still have to either manually calculate or use third party tools (same effort) to know people in my defensive range. And although only once in a while, I believe it would help landlubbers too and the community in general.

So here I suggest making some change to that icon, and instead of describing I'll just go ahead and show you how exactly:

tick_shield.png.06baa8e84c56b4315aeeb73e2ec9ff19.png : nations I can declare on

tick_shield_hr.png.3df83ca32dca7306de67b29f5f1eb359.png : nation I can declare on and they also can declare on me

tick_shield_r.png.ce300e05df005628e471ca41dca4c4db.png : nations that can declare on me but I can't declare on them

and on a table it should look like this :

785524373_Screenshot2022-03-04160855.thumb.png.40d02a13e850c1dcd44c5fbe8d3b26a1.png

If Alex/game dev team actually considers this, they can dm me on discord for original files and PSDs (same res as current icon).

Might as well do this for spies and war slots too

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Upvote 2

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...