Bloc & Sphere Treaty Webs

MinesomeMC

On 8/8/2022 at 3:24 AM, Buorhann said:

I honestly have no recollection of that name.  Doing a forum search just shows people shit talking that name though.  I guess that's why I don't remember that name, never dealt with him.  I guess he wasn't important enough back in my prime.

Thanks though

Adrienne rhymes with pants guy. He has changed his name multiple times due to his consistent bad takes.

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

TreatyWebJan212023.png

Jan 21, 2023

Thought it prudent to clarify that Requiem is not part of Florida at this time. It remains tied to both Rose and Paradise in different manners (not to mention, tied both at different times & before the formation of the sphere). 

We are as much a part of Florida as we are HOGG or TOB. That is to say, not at all. Our treaties are by definition individual and non chaining. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Tartarus said:

Thought it prudent to clarify that Requiem is not part of Florida at this time. It remains tied to both Rose and Paradise in different manners (not to mention, tied both at different times & before the formation of the sphere). 

We are as much a part of Florida as we are HOGG or TOB. That is to say, not at all. Our treaties are by definition individual and non chaining. 

Minesome probably included you because of the M-level with Paradise, so I would say the clarification in appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

4 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

Minesome probably included you because of the M-level with Paradise, so I would say the clarification in appreciated.

I imagine so, if you take it at face value. But the fact remains those treaties are relatively long standing - our MDP with The Afterlyfe transferred to Paradise once they merged.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/21/2023 at 10:16 PM, Tartarus said:

I imagine so, if you take it at face value. But the fact remains those treaties are relatively long standing - our MDP with The Afterlyfe transferred to Paradise once they merged.

I was actually wondering where that came from haha :P

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Spheres__Blocs_April_30_2023.png

30 April 2023

Active Conflicts as of Treaty Web date:
- Global War 27 (ODOO, Florida, Knights Templar, TFP, House Stark v O' Fortuna)
- Ragnarök (CHA CHA Slide, CTO, Cam Bros [Disputed] v. Midgard)
- Alan has Fallen (The Coven v. Aurora & the Hive)

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I've went ahead and hid all of the offtopic/ooc posts from this thread. It's clear this thread was meant to show the history of the political climate web as time went on and is without a doubt a good contribution to the community. With that in mind instead of locking the thread I simply hid all of the unnecessary posts that simply highlight the bad contributions to this game so that this thread can live on. Nevertheless, people should stay on topic from now on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/22/2022 at 11:24 AM, Mayor said:

Adrienne rhymes with pants guy. He has changed his name multiple times due to his consistent bad takes.

I still never got a clear answer as to how Adrienne rhymes with pants unless there was some ESL thing going on and he was using his native word for pants.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1