Suggestion: Join the Test Server

Jacob Knox

I have a suggestion for anyone who actually wants to see the game improve: join the test server and actually do stuff on it. Currently, there are 1,063 nations on the test server and only 105 don't have purple diamonds. Of those, I don't even know how many are there to actively test new features. How can the features we demand actually become implemented into the game in a timely fashion if so few people are active in the test server and actually testing new features?

So, people of Orbis, I petition you to become active in the test server in order to help promote the development of the game! It's great to see all of the new suggestions popping up left and right, but let us do our part, no matter how seemingly small, to make it happen.

https://test.politicsandwar.com/

• Downvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

1 hour ago, Jacob Knox said:

I have a suggestion for anyone who actually wants to see the game improve: join the test server and actually do stuff on it. Currently, there are 1,063 nations on the test server and only 105 don't have purple diamonds. Of those, I don't even know how many are there to actively test new features. How can the features we demand actually become implemented into the game in a timely fashion if so few people are active in the test server and actually testing new features?

So, people of Orbis, I petition you to become active in the test server in order to help promote the development of the game! It's great to see all of the new suggestions popping up left and right, but let us do our part, no matter how seemingly small, to make it happen.

https://test.politicsandwar.com/

Not having enough people on the test server is not the reason for updates never coming to fruition.

unknown_3_1_65.png

Just now, Changeup said:

Not having enough people on the test server is not the reason for updates never coming to fruition.

I'm not saying it's the entire reason, but it may be a contributing factor in slowing roll out time. In an ideal world, new features would be pushed to the test server regularly, a decent group of dedicated testers would break it quickly, any bugs would then be fixed in a timely manner, and it would be pushed live shortly thereafter. But there are a variety of factors that make this world less than ideal. I'm saying one of those factors is lack of testers—though the ones we have that are truly dedicated are amazing, don't get me wrong.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team