A Nation Attacked Yours, and then...

Like, you aren't even prepared at all and losing the war.You offer him 3M to stop the war, but he disagrees with it. Fortunately,you receive aid from you alliance. And your opponent is loosing. He suddenly offer peace, but didn't even message you about it. If it's you, what will you do? Accept the offer? Ask for money or resources maybe? 

Rule of thumb for individual wars is to never offer pirates money for a peace offer, they can just attack you again within 12 turns (a day). 

If you are offered peace in the war it's your choice, you can peace out or continue attacking them for the beige and loot the game will take from them.

On a side note, you might want to reconsider your alliance if they haven't explained these kinds of situations and provided some sort of military training.

• Upvote 4

As a milcom guy for a large alliance, my suggestion is simply: consult your milcom gov. They'll be able to give you the best advice about what to do in your specific situation—or, even, what they want and/or need you to do. If they're unwilling to answer or explain these things to you, then I back Zevari's advice of reconsidering what alliance you're in.

• Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

• 6 months later...

Also coming from a pirate, if someone I raid for loot offers peace, I almost always accept.

Not sure how many raiders do that, though.

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't attack an active nation in the first place. 
Use @locutus!raid command. Then, choose targets that were inactive for at least a week (that's what my alliance leader told me to do when I was c12.)

• Downvote 1