[DoW] To War!

Lastonia

Please either make this a meme post or format it right. 

Regardless if you want to make a big deal out of skirmishing with a 15 man micro, go gettem I guess. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

• Lastonia changed the title to [DoW] To War!
6 hours ago, Lastonia said:

Ello mates Homelander  here and after continuous attacks and illegal counters Sanctuary has decided to declare war against The Galactic Empire.It should be noted that several attempts of peace talks were made with the simple request that all damages done to our infa and loot stolen should be returned in full but those terms were rejected in an insulting counter proposal that they would only pay for the infrastructure damage of the first person they attacked and return no loot.Last current attempts at peace were met with other attempts at foul play as what was supposed to be talks with a third neutral party turned to a talk with TGE’s last protectorate,the results were still the same as they rejected peace and we still justifiably continue the war.While sanctuary did not want this war we will hold TGE responsible for there actions and if they wish to see peace they will pay us the reps we have requested. 

Did you have a stroke while writing this? I'm not a doctor, but I'd recommend Grammarly so that your posts don't spread the brain damage that you clearly have sustained.

5 hours ago, Michael Gary Scott said:

Please utilize Grammarly 

lol i swear i didn't see this before writing my post

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Lastonia said:

Ello mates Homelander  here and after continuous attacks and illegal counters Sanctuary has decided to declare war against The Galactic Empire.It should be noted that several attempts of peace talks were made with the simple request that all damages done to our infa and loot stolen should be returned in full but those terms were rejected in an insulting counter proposal that they would only pay for the infrastructure damage of the first person they attacked and return no loot.Last current attempts at peace were met with other attempts at foul play as what was supposed to be talks with a third neutral party turned to a talk with TGE’s last protectorate,the results were still the same as they rejected peace and we still justifiably continue the war.While sanctuary did not want this war we will hold TGE responsible for there actions and if they wish to see peace they will pay us the reps we have requested. 

Everyone should have a valid cb after reading this.

Edited by darkblade
  • Haha 3

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

9 hours ago, darkblade said:

Everyone should have a valid cb after reading this.

*CB is fully validated only if they peace in 1 round*

**contact any concierge located in all major Lastonian cities for information on partial validations

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2022 at 3:43 PM, Lastonia said:

simple request that all damages done to our infa and loot stolen should be returned in full but those terms were rejected

Not a simple request, something that would take some convincing.

On 2/27/2022 at 3:43 PM, Lastonia said:

if they wish to see peace they will pay us the reps we have requested.

If they continue their fighting, do not limit yourself with this request. Win and demand more. 

Also, this is a RoH, not a DoW.

Edited by J Kell
  • Like 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.