UPN: The Lavender Years [birthday]

Altheus

May our Purple community extend another 15 years! Here's to your daughter's children stumbling upon this game and finding UPN causing every bit as much shenanigans as before!

• Upvote 3

So many memories and feels from over the years. Happy Birthday/Anniversary to us!

So many things there were, you forgot the Purple Gecko. :P

MtWHMEtm.jpg

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

I wasn't part of UPN it's self till recently but I've been connected to it since the beginning. It makes me proud to lead an Alliance with such a rich history. Here's to more years of madness  

Edited by CoraMcstrap
  • Upvote 1

UPN Prime Minister

image.jpeg.17ec1834302ff57eb56fdc8f8609e250.jpeg

12 hours ago, Malichy said:

So many memories and feels from over the years. Happy Birthday/Anniversary to us!

So many things there were, you forgot the Purple Gecko. :P

MtWHMEtm.jpg

Yes, the immaculate Purple Gecko.

Happy Birthday UPN!

• Like 1

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

15 years of not existing, fascinating. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Happy 15th Birthday UPN! Can’t believe you’ll be starting college in only a few years. We’re proud to call you guys our new allies and friends. Here’s to the many glorious shades of purple, and may even purpler years await us all!

On 2/26/2022 at 6:11 AM, Altheus said:

993162287_UPNcake2.jpg.25b4121afc3a0c64e0bc707bccf01c39.jpg

Fashionably late UPN recently had it’s 15-birthday party, which makes it as old as iPhones, hashtags and my two daughters. 

15 years of wars, words, Barney the dinosaur, Kevin the squid, ribenaberries and a helluva lot of Purple Loving. Hopefully along the way we’ve had enough misdemeanors, crises and maybe even some fluffy, good times to entertain both ourselves, our enemies and frenemies and have contributed to making online text-based political simulators a more interesting and definitely more Purple place.

What is Purple? Who knows. A warm, fuzzy feeling inside brought upon by drinking too much wine? A collection of internet warriors with ultra violet tendencies? A family of the weird and bizarre who are Purple, because…Purple? Either way Purple is what Purple does and I’ve dedicated my 15 years of tapping away at online political simulators to try and achieve Apex Purple, whatever that might be.

By dedicated I mean taking the credit year after year in which far more talented people than myself have actually run UPN, whilst I’ve sat back and enjoyed varying states of inactivity. At this point, and over three different games, naming every single person who has made UPN what it is would be madness, so thank you to everyone that has and here is a roll of honour to everyone who has officially headlined UPN over the years.

Planet Bob:

2007-2010 Altheus (i.e. actually Keyring_Killer, Shade, Hansarius, Magister and others)

2010-2011 Peggy_Sue (the Period of Tumult, bless her wherever she may me)

2011-2013 The Triumvirate: Robster, Tecumseh & Altheus

2013-2016 Seuwp

Lunar Wars:

Cora & Altheus

Planet Orbis:

2014-2015 Hansarius

2015-2016 Emmad

2016-2017 Pangui

2017-2021 Matt2004

2021-2022 Hansarius

2022 onwards Cora

Here’s to fifteen years more at which point we’ll probably all be living in VR

Altheus,

Founder of the United Purple Nations

Also, help yourself to some cake!

As one of the original Trimv of UPN, the creator of the Periwinkle Papers and the one who poached Robster over to be one of the trimv - I declare this post fake news. 

• Haha 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif