The Problem with Ronny's META™ (Poll included)

J Kell

Are Orbis' Politics Stagnate?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Are Orbis' Politics Stagnate?

On 2/19/2022 at 12:52 PM, SleepingNinja said:

Solution : Don't be allied to the same alliance for 7 years. Yes I'm aware you signed Guardian in 2019. I'm also aware you've never fought against Guardian before & have been on their side in every global you've participated in. That's stagnation at it's finest. Literally Changeup.

Yes. I used to talk on this point regarding UPN/DEIC how they had been treatied since the start of the game til a few years ago. At some point you just have a treaty for treaty's sake. I like to say you can be friends with alliances you're fighting against and you don't have to be allies with your friends. It's often politically interesting when enemies team up, even short-term. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

On 2/16/2022 at 11:22 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

haven't seen any sort of solutions from you beyond individual alliances should be individual, which could work once until someone bigger comes along, and that smaller alliance needs to make allies to be able to fight back.

Literally nobody is saying that. Of course we can have allies. But when it's always the same 10-15 people choosing each other as allies and creating a bubble it becomes boring (yawn). Then sprinkle in some RON bias and forum shaming new players ideas it becomes a desperate attempt to save boring (yawwwnn) politics. Speaking of individual I think many newer alliances are very much autonomous instead of all agreeing on hitting this nation or that group because of many sad reasons, up to and including "The Syndicate is making too much money and isolated. We should hit them." and "Oh no, we need another global because the market is dying." 

Downvote from everyone in Hollywood in 3 2 1

• Like 2

On 2/19/2022 at 10:52 AM, SleepingNinja said:

Solution : Don't be allied to the same alliance for 7 years. Yes I'm aware you signed Guardian in 2019. I'm also aware you've never fought against Guardian before & have been on their side in every global you've participated in. That's stagnation at it's finest. Literally Changeup.

Have you ever figured out why they've been allied so long and continue to remain as such?

(Also their alliance isn't nearly as bad as some of you think it is.  Neither Guardian or Grumpy exercise their might aggressively or pressure other alliances)

Personally I admire their alliance.  Had you told me 7 years ago that they would remain allied and be two of the top tier alliances in the game, I'd have shook my head at that.  There are many players in this game who brag about knowing the best growth path, the best political schemes, etc.  But here we are, people complaining about Grumpy/Guardian.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/19/2022 at 11:22 PM, SleepingNinja said:

then pls give another alliance as a option to grumpy which is in range and can be a good ally.

• Downvote 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

6 hours ago, Deulos said:

Literally nobody is saying that. Of course we can have allies. But when it's always the same 10-15 people choosing each other as allies and creating a bubble it becomes boring (yawn). Then sprinkle in some RON bias and forum shaming new players ideas it becomes a desperate attempt to save boring (yawwwnn) politics. Speaking of individual I think many newer alliances are very much autonomous instead of all agreeing on hitting this nation or that group because of many sad reasons, up to and including "The Syndicate is making too much money and isolated. We should hit them." and "Oh no, we need another global because the market is dying." 

Downvote from everyone in Hollywood in 3 2 1

Out of curiosity, since you've commented about "sad reasons", what have you or your alliance done?  You're autonomous moreso than the more veteran alliances in the game, right?  So I'm just wondering how that works.

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Have you ever figured out why they've been allied so long and continue to remain as such?

(Also their alliance isn't nearly as bad as some of you think it is.  Neither Guardian or Grumpy exercise their might aggressively or pressure other alliances)

Personally I admire their alliance.  Had you told me 7 years ago that they would remain allied and be two of the top tier alliances in the game, I'd have shook my head at that.  There are many players in this game who brag about knowing the best growth path, the best political schemes, etc.  But here we are, people complaining about Grumpy/Guardian.

Did you note read the post I quoted? I didn't come to complain about GG, Ronny specifically asked for "solutions to our complaints" well that's a solution. I'm not crying over them staying allies, I'm simply pointing out that it is, in fact, a solution.

For the record I don't disapprove of such a relationship, it is indeed admirable. But it also conflicts with the idea of a multi-polar world when everyone else buys in and 2 specific alliances which as you've attested to, are in fact important playmakers in the political overhead of the game insist of staying together. Like you guys gonna just merge then or stay allies for another 8 years? At some point everyone will get bored of fighting the same GG dynamic over and over and over and over again.

6 hours ago, Indger said:

then pls give another alliance as a option to grumpy which is in range and can be a good ally.

Why? Ronny asked a question, I gave him a legitimate option. Grumpy has been allied to TKR in the past too, you guys separated and stayed friends. What's the issue with change? Isn't the entire idea of a multi-sphere world one where we all need to do our own parts in keeping things spicy, that includes switching up who our allies are from time to time. I'd call out the other alliances that go 7 years together but GG is literally the only example of a 'too long' treaty. 

I'm not trying to force GG or Ronny to do a damn thing. I simply put it out there as food for thought. Something that hopefully in the future could actually add some extra fresh air perhaps?

Edited by SleepingNinja
mistakes. silly mistakes.

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Out of curiosity, since you've commented about "sad reasons", what have you or your alliance done?  You're autonomous moreso than the more veteran alliances in the game, right?  So I'm just wondering how that works.

I'm glad you asked. Not just sell out (and quite unremarkably I might add) and join the biggest sphere in the game after spending years pushing minispheres. 

I've done the best I can to avoid giving up any of my tax income to alliances that think they matter beyond being the oldest or having the most people. These two qualifiers really don't matter in the long game. Dynamic politics matter, real wars matter, a great community matters. Exclusion, ostracization, name calling, middle school behavior and counting chickens only creates a crisis like NPO. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Not just sell out (and quite unremarkably I might add) and join the biggest sphere in the game

I assume you are not talking about HW, as of 2 weeks ago we where the 3rd largest sphere, in terms of total cities, and 4th largest in terms of total nations, my guess is we are 2nd largest in terms of score, I don't actually have numbers for that one tho.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Deulos said:

I'm glad you asked. Not just sell out (and quite unremarkably I might add) and join the biggest sphere in the game after spending years pushing minispheres. 

I've done the best I can to avoid giving up any of my tax income to alliances that think they matter beyond being the oldest or having the most people. These two qualifiers really don't matter in the long game. Dynamic politics matter, real wars matter, a great community matters. Exclusion, ostracization, name calling, middle school behavior and counting chickens only creates a crisis like NPO. 

You could've just said "Nothing" and made it easier.

This "sell out" is with some old friends as I get my feet wet back into the game.  I plan on sticking with them for awhile, because unlike you, they're capable of actually creating content in the game.

All what you're doing at the moment is...  nothing.  Honestly, think about it.  Look at your situation.   Literally everything in that last paragraph of yours, what are you doing?  lol.  You're also being a hypocrite with that last statement.  "Sell out", lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Deulos said:

Just because i don't broadcast my plans with back to back forum announcements does not necessarily mean I do nothing. I'm totally lost what you mean calling me a hypocrite lol. 

Sus Evil GIF - Sus Evil Theodd1sout GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

8 hours ago, Deulos said:

Just because i don't broadcast my plans with back to back forum announcements does not necessarily mean I do nothing. I'm totally lost what you mean calling me a hypocrite lol. 

That is right Deulos, you don't do just nothing. You do a good job of completely embarrassing yourself at every opportunity resulting in you having to change your name to escape attention. I guess you realize now how stupid and useless that was. And no offense, you have no ground to stand on when attacking Buors choice of alliance considering you have a history of joining failed alliances, being useless and bad at pretty much everything and have become a game meme. Go back to doing what you're best at since we all know you have no plans.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

We have truly had a productive dialogue here.  New paper coming out next week (barring I don't swamped with school).

• Upvote 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

On 2/22/2022 at 12:20 AM, Indger said:

TKR

Syndi

Rose

R&R

Yarr

Fark

WTF

Clispe

HoF

TJest

Serpentis 

(There may be more but those seem like the obvious choices)

19 hours ago, Mayor said:

That is right Deulos, you don't do just nothing. You do a good job of completely embarrassing yourself at every opportunity resulting in you having to change your name to escape attention. I guess you realize now how stupid and useless that was. And no offense, you have no ground to stand on when attacking Buors choice of alliance considering you have a history of joining failed alliances, being useless and bad at pretty much everything and have become a game meme. Go back to doing what you're best at since we all know you have no plans.

Hold Up Wait A Minute GIFs | Tenor

Show me where the Deulie man hurt you when you started to develop a pain kink when he speaks somethin you assume is wrong. Seems like the traumatic  attraction towards him is quite strong too due to all the salt that's spewing towards him, go drink some water. Also you're quite excited to just jump at him outta da blue so ya must have a impulsive drive, get that shit settled out, specially in public, no one wants to see dat (Just shows the mass compensation goin for what you sadly gotta own). I know for sure Deul dont swing that way, but I hope in best regards you find somebody cuz you def are frustrated awhile awaiting someone to release with.

18 hours ago, J Kell said:

We have truly had a productive dialogue here.  New paper coming out next week (barring I don't swamped with school).

Your next chapter of the seminar will be well ripened & the hype will be high! Keep up the sensational work!

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
JKell go brr
  • Like 1

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

On 2/18/2022 at 2:38 PM, Jacob Knox said:

I actually did find it refreshing to see some terms for once (including some meme-ish ones). Ever since I've been in the game (a year and a half), all I've really seen is "White peace, wars allowed to finish as combatants see fit, NAP (not always)." That has been boring as hell.

I’ve always seen terms and meme terms. I’ve only seen a couple, short conflicts that last 2 rounds that are “white peace, no new declares, no nap.” I think every time there’s a small conflict and it gets blown up as a “great war” and gets its own name and stuff are the ones that have terms and meme terms. However, I find more and more these short term conflicts are getting Great War status. Which isn’t great.

ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

• Upvote 1

? Kitschie 

I read this and don't understand, what the actual point is. People who have worked to gain a position for themselves want to keep that position. Absolutely shocking. Who would've guessed? As the screenshotted post clearly says: You are free to lobby the game to change the so-called "meta" (albeit I'm not sure what that *specifically* is supposed to be). That's how it works?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

TKR

Showed

Rose

R&R

Yarr

Fark

WTF

how much

Clispe

HoF

TJest

Serpentis 

(There may be more but those seem like the obvious choices)

We are currently allied to one of the guys on this list have been allied to another previously, a bunch of those alliances are hot garbage, and the last few, if we allied the game would revolt in outrage, ill let you figure out which ones belong to which category.

Thanks for playing, looking at the long list of alliances you have been a part of, it does make sense that you dont actually know how a good alliance runs, or what a good alliance looks like, or how to build a strong sphere of allies.

11 hours ago, Kitschie said:

I’ve always seen terms and meme terms. I’ve only seen a couple, short conflicts that last 2 rounds that are “white peace, no new declares, no nap.” I think every time there’s a small conflict and it gets blown up as a “great war” and gets its own name and stuff are the ones that have terms and meme terms. However, I find more and more these short term conflicts are getting Great War status. Which isn’t great.

ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Well, thanks for letting the rest of us know how much attention you've been paying for the past couple years. 

Great wars at this point are sphere vs sphere. Of course, these are also the only wars that really happen anymore that isn't Camelot trying to bully micros or something. 

There have been, I think, 3? Maybe 4? Examples in the past couple years of Great Wars that actually lasted the previous-to-this-era average of 3.5-4 weeks. 

Every other war that's occured has been shorter. Hell the one against Oasis when they signed another sphere and got hit by two other spheres for it, barely lasted a week. This first war of this era was 10 days long and held the record for shortest GW ever, until that aforementioned week long wrist slap. 

The terms for the overwhelming majority of these regardless of length have been someone admits defeat and that's about it. We don't even get terms resulting in funny forum meme posts anymore. They just don't happen. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mayor said:

Quit the game already.

1. You're actively derailing the thread in the name of libeling Deul & now me, your issues obviously in a form of expressing a deep grudge. Used to think you were a decent guy but w/ how you have been since the Sydni thread, you are just a double faced fool I even to defend in that thread. 

2. I'm fairly sure pushing for someone to quit the game, specially this publicly, is highly frowned upon. One can even get punished by mods if they push hard enough to forcibly & unjustly forced another to quit. I also did state multiple times in my "goodbye" thread that IDK when I wanted to come back but I was plannin on it once certain things settled. Apparently thus was ignored by afew to help push an anti-Wof agenda that best suits ones intentions.

3. I am also a direct ally that hasnt violated any terms & conditions aside you apparently gettin riled further caught in yourself cuz others have differing ideologues that conflict your own so you must prove superior.  Consequently. you are proving otherwise

Overall you plus others whom wish to do what ya somewhat do, go follow what the last statement in my signature suggests. 

Anyways...back on track...

19 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Herrrburr  Berrburrr I aM BeTtEr ThAn YaLl. EvErYoNe OuTsIdE mY aCqUaInTaNceS n CoNcUr-Ee'S iS dOgShIt

Just cuz you dont wanna reply to Deul giving you a ultimatum bout his view that makes you look bad, doesn't mean to strike at one of his big buddy conspirators cuz I'm around. Experience should tell you I can strike hard too, so please dont tempt me aside him. Then again, this technically proves his points earlier about being a self indulged lunatic who thinks those he is closest to & consistently agrees w/ are the best no matter what  ones says as well only they know how to run a good aa, even help graciously in a sphere. There are plenty of wrongs ways to do something yet there are also quite a few good ways as well. If one one bares to see mostly see the bad in others but good around themselves, than that is one of the big reasons I presume why JKell called you out, that exact behavior that has remained quite constant w/o consequence, which is sickening its accepted as normal. Even outside politics, that behavior is what makes someone remain mentally stuck, specially when it comes to progressing oneself. You should as well follow what the last line of my signature recommends.

-------

Similar statements above can be applied to you too Bourhann

15 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Recent "Globals"

As much as we conflicted in the past, this is another point we can agree upon. It really confuses me on what a global really is, specially  w/ all the past wars taken in account but NPOLT put aside for comparison for obvious reasons. Even seems more of a majority see that recent "globals" via JKells polls are not viewed that tremendous as they sound, nor have they had any big twists n turns outside of the Alpha controversy from Times Up. Plus the last time we saw actual solid terms aside meme ones was back before NPOLT even (Althou HW vs BW terms would count as a step forward).

6 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Just cuz you dont wanna reply to Deul giving you a ultimatum bout his view that makes you look bad, doesn't mean to strike at one of his big buddy conspirators cuz I'm around. Experience should tell you I can strike hard too, so please dont tempt me aside him. Then again, this technically proves his points earlier about being a self indulged lunatic who thinks those he is closest to & consistently agrees w/ are the best no matter what  ones says as well only they know how to run a good aa, even help graciously in a sphere. There are plenty of wrongs ways to do something yet there are also quite a few good ways as well. If one one bares to see mostly see the bad in others but good around themselves, than that is one of the big reasons I presume why JKell called you out, that exact behavior that has remained quite constant w/o consequence, which is sickening its accepted as normal. Even outside politics, that behavior is what makes someone remain mentally stuck, specially when it comes to progressing oneself. You should as well follow what the last line of my signature recommends.

What are you talking about? I feel like you put words together to make yourself sound smart, but I find it next to impossible to figure out what you are trying to say. 

Deulos's ultimatum? what ultimatum?  You can strike hard? at what?  You have no power, unless you striking hard is down voting everything I post, which it looks like you already do..

As to being a self indulged lunatic, I feel like we have historically proven multiple times over and over again that we are pretty damn good. Do I know how to run a good AA, yes I think I run the best AA in the game, are there other good alliances in the game? yes there are.  Are there a ton of garbage alliances? Yes there are.  I have fought with and against just about every notable alliance in this game.  My entire FA strat is focused around allying people I think are good, and not allying people I think suck.  You don't have the experience to know this, but fighting a war with shitty allies sucks, there is nothing more frustrating. 

Me thinking alliances suck that aren't my own is not the reason JKell called me out, he stats in the OP why he called me out, go ahead and reread it if you would like, rather than project your own thoughts onto him.  

I also recognize some areas I need to improve on, one of the biggest ones that I am willing to share is wasting my time engaging with people like you, it neither helps or advances myself or grumpy in anyway, and only succeeds in dragging me to your level, which reflects poorly on myself and my alliance. I know I shouldn't do it, but I get bored, and sometimes I cant help myself.

Again, as one of the people that has pushed to achieve the current status quo, I have openly challenged all of you to come up with solutions to change things, yet this thread is heavy on complaints and still light on potential game wide solutions, to make things "more interesting" since you all seem to dislike how politics currently run.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

What are you talking about? I feel like you put words together to make yourself sound smart, but I find it next to impossible to figure out what you are trying to say. 

Deulos's ultimatum? what ultimatum?  You can strike hard? at what?  You have no power, unless you striking hard is down voting everything I post, which it looks like you already do..

As to being a self indulged lunatic, I feel like we have historically proven multiple times over and over again that we are pretty damn good. Do I know how to run a good AA, yes I think I run the best AA in the game, are there other good alliances in the game? yes there are.  Are there a ton of garbage alliances? Yes there are.  I have fought with and against just about every notable alliance in this game.  My entire FA strat is focused around allying people I think are good, and not allying people I think suck.  You don't have the experience to know this, but fighting a war with shitty allies sucks, there is nothing more frustrating. 

Me thinking alliances suck that aren't my own is not the reason JKell called me out, he stats in the OP why he called me out, go ahead and reread it if you would like, rather than project your own thoughts onto him.  

I also recognize some areas I need to improve on, one of the biggest ones that I am willing to share is wasting my time engaging with people like you, it neither helps or advances myself or grumpy in anyway, and only succeeds in dragging me to your level, which reflects poorly on myself and my alliance. I know I shouldn't do it, but I get bored, and sometimes I cant help myself.

Again, as one of the people that has pushed to achieve the current status quo, I have openly challenged all of you to come up with solutions to change things, yet this thread is heavy on complaints and still light on potential game wide solutions, to make things "more interesting" since you all seem to dislike how politics currently run.

If one one bares to see mostly see the bad in others but good around themselves, than that is one of the big reasons I presume why JKell called you out, that exact behavior that has remained quite constant w/o consequence, which is sickening its accepted as normal. Even outside politics, that behavior is what makes someone remain mentally stuck, specially when it comes to progressing oneself. <

Apparently that part didn't sink it even the tiniest of bits, so be it. I find it quick amusing you try to work your way around to make yourself seem more presentable & the mightiest of word warriors but you still doubled down on yourself. You even restated what I hinted at just w/ your own words n textures via a biased extended take. Then even further, ya glossed over yourself a smidge in reflection only to point the finger back at everyone else for how YOU treat others. People like you is why I have the signature I do. 

Further context on how I do is that we barely know each other yet you assume based off of what you wanna believe from what you interpret no matter another explains n expresses. I have only been goin off of what you say here, same w/ some others but you rather hold in your head for what ya first impression of everyone is as accountable beyond ones first interactions while you & your concur-ees sit on top proclaiming to be the best. News flash, just cuz one proclaims doesn't mean its all true. People can dig into things more to seek beneath what people like you hideaway from. Looking deeper into ones actions can bring much more than what one can shallowly spew off

Last thing, most here haven't really slung any harsh terms at ya but continue to projection so. Why be so harsh & elitist when barely anyone is acting in similar will towards you?

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
By striking hard, I meant the way I use my words at times to go over & downplay people

On 2/25/2022 at 2:38 AM, Firwof Kromwell said:

1. You're actively derailing the thread in the name of libeling Deul & now me, your issues obviously in a form of expressing a deep grudge. Used to think you were a decent guy but w/ how you have been since the Sydni thread, you are just a double faced fool I even to defend in that thread. 

2. I'm fairly sure pushing for someone to quit the game, specially this publicly, is highly frowned upon. One can even get punished by mods if they push hard enough to forcibly & unjustly forced another to quit. I also did state multiple times in my "goodbye" thread that IDK when I wanted to come back but I was plannin on it once certain things settled. Apparently thus was ignored by afew to help push an anti-Wof agenda that best suits ones intentions.

3. I am also a direct ally that hasnt violated any terms & conditions aside you apparently gettin riled further caught in yourself cuz others have differing ideologues that conflict your own so you must prove superior.  Consequently. you are proving otherwise

Overall you plus others whom wish to do what ya somewhat do, go follow what the last statement in my signature suggests. 

Anyways...back on track...

1. You comment literally ten times in every thread page replying to everyone, you wrote a fricking essay on why you were pushed from the game and you never even left for a minute. You are a grandstanding liar who has an overinflated opinion of themselves and garbage ideas and I would prefer if you didn't agree with me on anything.

2. You said yourself you were quitting the game but as we all know you are a liar and just an attention seeking whore. I don't care if it is "frowned upon" or I get warned. Report away. You never were planning on leaving and I'm surprised you didn't post your "farewell thread" in alliance affairs tbqh.

3. I don't give a !@#$ if you are a direct ally or not, I don't give a shit about "ideology" you are a shit bag and I will call you out in whatever trash heap you call home. If you ever joined Hand of Fate alliance I would quit immediately. You and Mars are both trans hating ideologues who have no place in this game as far as I am concerned and if Morningstar supports that then that is on them.

Anyways right, back on track, get back to your farewell thread and update it. Might as well add a few more pages to the thread about your triumphant return after a mere few days absence.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Mayor said:

1. You comment literally ten times in every thread page replying to everyone, you wrote a fricking essay on why you were pushed from the game and you never even left for a minute. You are a grandstanding liar who has an overinflated opinion of themselves and garbage ideas and I would prefer if you didn't agree with me on anything.

2. You said yourself you were quitting the game but as we all know you are a liar and just an attention seeking whore. I don't care if it is "frowned upon" or I get warned. Report away. You never were planning on leaving and I'm surprised you didn't post your "farewell thread" in alliance affairs tbqh.

3. I don't give a !@#$ if you are a direct ally or not, I don't give a shit about "ideology" you are a shit bag and I will call you out in whatever trash heap you call home. If you ever joined Hand of Fate alliance I would quit immediately. You and Mars are both trans hating ideologues who have no place in this game as far as I am concerned and if Morningstar supports that then that is on them.

Anyways right, back on track, get back to your farewell thread and update it. Might as well add a few more pages to the thread about your triumphant return after a mere few days absence.

1.  Plenty of others have commented multiple times in a thread, even w/ the surplus of longer posts lately that ppl whole heartedly accepted  for the sake of understanding others more but I guess values, ideals, n beliefs like the ones I envy are bad, any that you as well yo buddies agree w/ is good (hivemind narcissism much?).

2. That's your perception althou standards of my return were sprinkled in there as well other places, you are choosing w/ others to ignore to look in order to fuel propaganda against me.

3. There is a big difference between hate speech & speech one hates, look at what happened around Dave Chappelle for crying out loud.

Short & sweet, so be it, believe what you want to, even w/ minimal interactions between, but if you are going to continue to go n your own thought for WHOM OTHERS ARE based on shallow interactions, then that's a YOU PROBLEM, not those you choose to view shallow heartedly. Anyways I would respond further but I don't wanna derail this any further. 

-------

@J Kell so sorry bout the above matey 😅