[RoH] 1 Star Yelp Review

Roq

8 hours ago, CitrusK said:

Unfortunately, that all changed when the fire nation the mob found out about our peaceful lifestyle. They brought guns, ignored the existence of two of our members (my two multis), and tried (and failed) to force meth-laced chicken down my throat. It was despicable and is why I’m leaving a 1 star review on Yelp.

There is NO PROOF, I repeat NO PROOF our allies gave you meth-laced chicken. Yes there was meth in the kitchen, but our allies take your safety very seriously.

That's why it was laced with Uranium instead.

8 hours ago, CitrusK said:

Their chicken sucked. 1 star. But at least they’re not the Purple nation freaks.

Excuse me Karen, I find you very rude.

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

Btw this is the best lore to a RoH i ever since in my life, 10/10, their oranges are organic and so tasty

BUT

Am letting alex know that you have alt accounts, sorry, but i will not let an extra free my month of vip disappear from my hands

Edited by Keji II
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Keji II said:

Btw this is the best lore to a RoH i ever since in my life, 10/10, their oranges are organic and so tasty

BUT

Am letting alex know that you have alt accounts, sorry, but i will not let an extra free my month of vip disappear from my hands

Good good, if Borg can't make a joke by golly we can't let citrus and his multis get away with it either

6 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

What Oblivion RoH? This is the United Group of Oranges RoH

If it looks like an orange, tastes like an orange, and smells like an orange, then it probably is a laser cat.

• Haha 1

On 2/16/2022 at 1:13 AM, CitrusK said:

Purple nation freaks.

Who the hell are you even talking about?

• Upvote 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

image.png.c3da29d240fd634e0e7e63d60d113c02.png

Saddened to hear rumors that LPH was paying its employees below minimum wage, so much so that their CEO decided to join the military for a higher salary! Hoping LPH can recover from this and treat both its workers and chicken with more care.

• Upvote 1