(DoW)Los Pollos Hermanos now offering Lemon Pepper, Orange, and Sweet and Sour Chicken!

Dusty

Lmao the Fear and Ob vs Fark was an even numbered war (and we had already hit WTF), I guess we're just too good that they needed to bring in a bunch of nations more (not to mention we're also fighting UPN) to avoid getting trampled.

Good luck on your brave and beautiful war. :)

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Lmao the Fear and Ob vs Fark was an even numbered war (and we had already hit WTF), I guess we're just too good that they needed to bring in a bunch of nations more (not to mention we're also fighting UPN) to avoid getting trampled.

UPN Prime Minister

image.jpeg.17ec1834302ff57eb56fdc8f8609e250.jpeg

4 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Ohh ye, very out numbered.... But you have citrus... We must attack citrus. There's very little things that get me up in the morning but citrus is one☺️

• Like 1

Here, hope this helps.

UABvJzY.png

• Upvote 3

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

21 minutes ago, J Kell said:

Here, hope this helps.

UABvJzY.png

That will be added to the menu when we revise it, that looks like a quality dish.

Edited by Dusty

5 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

It amazes me people still make this argument after years of, these same people, talking about how crap Fark and WTF are.

Nothing's changed with them, and you know that. Quit playing this up for something this isn't. You were bored and wanted some seals to club while patting yourself on the back about how good you are because of it.

You want accolades, do something actually surprising and impressive for once, this bit has really gotten old.

1 minute ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

It amazes me people still make this argument after years of, these same people, talking about how crap Fark and WTF are.

Nothing's changed with them, and you know that. Quit playing this up for something this isn't. You were bored and wanted some seals to club while patting yourself on the back about how good you are because of it.

You want accolades, do something actually surprising and impressive for once, this bit has really gotten old.

I think it’s a fair play. They are an alliance and are open to being hit just like any other alliance. On paper it was an even match. Just because they’re terrible at the game and refuse to adjust doesn’t mean that they should be exempt from getting hit.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

11 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I think it’s a fair play. They are an alliance and are open to being hit just like any other alliance. On paper it was an even match. Just because they’re terrible at the game and refuse to adjust doesn’t mean that they should be exempt from getting hit.

Kev, Hun, if all you've got is strawmen maybe you should stay home.

Hit them all you want, but this bit of doing it and then acting like you're hot shit because you're winning outnumbered against people who have barely tried for years now, is old.

Its old, and it's getting kind of pathetic. You can amuse yourself without being the poster child of r/iamveryvadass.

Edit: and I should note: "it's a fair fight on paper!" Sure as long as you ignore tiering and militarization. Last I checked though HW got told they were dog piling rose because was out tiered and out militarized and got steamrollered. Sure, in theory, it should've been a fair fight, but in reality, it wasn't - and neither is this. Enough with the petty obsfuscation. Wars can be on an unfair field by more factors than just member count and treaties. GNR is the perfect example, and unlike this, was actually rather impressive.

Edited by Zei-Sakura Alsainn

They they brought in the commies now. Imagine being so dogshit that you need so many people to fight 25 nations. Bring in the Federation now lmfao.

Edited by Insert Name Here

8 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Spare your words, we actually asked Fear to move on to Fark because the WTF/Johnsons hit was getting stale. A lot of people joined (and also left) thinking they would get a few easy wars in before being so rudely awakened; I was under no such pretext when we jumped in and fully expected HM to fight back. LPH were obviously being opportunistic jumping in given we're basically outnumbered 4:1 or something right now, but they saw an easy fight without much chance of political blowback and I full welcome the challenge.

Regardless, whatever we're doing is already ten times better than what most of you do during peacetime; either live up to your own words or hold your peace.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

It's called a treaty - look it up.

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png