Some pretty serious allegations regarding borg and his scripts

Mars

• Mars changed the title to Some pretty serious allegations regarding borg and his scripts
2 hours ago, Mars said:

I think this at least warrants some attention from the game admin and some assurances for the community that this is at least unfounded or demonstrably false.

I would agree that allegations this major (and concerning enough for Borg that he deleted his messages) must be rewarded with a response from @Alex. However, we should all recognize that Alex would have to try and figure out the legitimacy of this on the backend which could be nearly impossible and therefore, Borg should get the benefit of the doubt. I would appreciate at least a "I will look into it and keep you all updated on it" response at this time.

Edited by J Kell
Borg deserves a benefit of the doubt.
  • Upvote 2

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

6 minutes ago, Asclepius said:

The allegations of a hostage server could use substantiation, but if true, lends strong credence to the claims above. 

Screenshot_20220209-095652_Discord.jpg.be3c5f2d17562e78fdc8539061798d42.jpg

It appears both his alliance discord server AND his alliance funds are being held hostage at this moment. This casts a dark shadow over the good faith and motivations of the accused and should raise some concerns with those using Locutus services.

Edited by Mars
  • Upvote 1

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

I've shared this info in the moderation channels. Anyone with evidence or have a statement to make on the matter please contact myself or Dr. Rush directly. Alex is a little busy at the moment but we can compile information in the correct channels for whenever Alex can dig into this. 

• Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

11 minutes ago, Mars said:

Screenshot_20220209-095652_Discord.jpg.be3c5f2d17562e78fdc8539061798d42.jpg

It appears both his alliance discord server AND his alliance funds are being held hostage at this moment. This casts a dark shadow over the good faith and motivations of the accused and should raise some concerns with those using Locutus services.

It's easy to frame anything to make it look like something it isn't

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

There are a couple of things to take note here.

Regardless of if this is a compromised server / stolen bank or a joke post that got leaked, there are some basic security principles to apply

- Never give a bot the administrator right on a Discord server unless you know *exactly* what you are doing. Permissions exist for a reason
- Lock down channel permissions. Does the bot really need to see leadership channels?
- Make sure you trust bot authors, both for Discord bots and anything that runs on your local PC (IE recruitment)

The only closed source bots I allow to run on the UPN server have nothing to do with P&W. Anything that ties to P&W is either in a separate sandbox server if it's closed source, or locally hosted and run on my own box if the code is available to review.

People have been warned about this sort of stuff before.

664306754_Screenshot2022-02-09152715.jpg.451f26e1e5e3dada46f9c148cb3b1d20.jpg

• Upvote 3

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

45 minutes ago, Mars said:

image.thumb.png.6313d1c4aa7a99ef5e21396f723da65e.png

image.thumb.png.2505e83f52615e7aba0f705c38d0742d.png

i think this at least warrants some attention from the game admin and some assurances for the community that this is at least unfounded or demonstrably false.

the last major exploits in this game carried on for months with no action from @Alex, despite being informed about them by multiple people.

the person to bring this information forward is a known long time borg associate and has his alliances discord server, the one he is leader of, being held hostage as we speak.

theres more screenshots floating around, some hinting at some 'extra' functionalities the bot has. Feel free to post them in here.

so, discuss

@Thalmor seems like a case for the high court of Thalmoria 

• Haha 1

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 16-46-07 Settings - Politics & War Forum(1).png

2 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

It's easy to roll Johnson and to make it look like something it isn't

Kev, how could you betray them like that?

• Haha 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

5 minutes ago, Mars said:

csgo-cheater-sensorstechforum-hacked-mbr-malware-how-to-fix.thumb.jpg.e766d7b438aae64cf78068c5e31dab35.jpg

this is a pizza pie

There wasn't even a situation to "frame" NPO to begin with...soo...idk why this thread or conversation is even a thing.

The situation borg is talking about is an exploit that he helped Alex fix....so...to me it sounds like someone took the bait on this and ran with it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

There wasn't even a situation to "frame" NPO to begin with...soo...idk why this thread or conversation is even a thing.

The situation borg is talking about is an exploit that he helped Alex fix....so...to me it sounds like someone took the bait on this and ran with it.

image.png.a1e62ce0c1bbc37c816ae0ae811840f4.png

sounds to me like youre just offshoring with locutus

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, namukara said:

Anyone not mind giving me a rundown of what's in these logs? I'm blind, screen reading software can't read screenshots unfortunately.

[SpAnkY]
Oh god whatd you do lok
Now i gotta hear this. Borg did something as dumb as me and I feel honored.
[borg]
Promise not to tell anyone?
[SpAnkY]
Ofc bb
[borg]
ok, I hacked in 150B and framed npo
[SpAnkY]
You absolute savage lmao
Bruh you never got caught?

[SpAnkY]
Lmao thats comedy asf fr
Bro I cannot believe you'd do that lmao I couldnt
Imagine*
But damn bro what a savage
Why npo?
And did the 150B get returned
[SpAnkY]
Well deleted out
Ah Lame
Free monies is the best monies
Ah I see
Good cop bad cop works like a charm eh?
Thats crazy though
[SpAnkY]
Funny but damn I never saw you do something so savage haha
So whos whild idea was that lol bc borg I always imagined you too friendly lmao

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

2 minutes ago, namukara said:

Anyone not mind giving me a rundown of what's in these logs? I'm blind, screen reading software can't read screenshots unfortunately.

first screenshot
Borg claiming to have hacked in 150 billion and framed NPO.
Second Screenshot
Spanky's replies to Borg's now deleted messages. The alleged 150 bil was deleted out.

third screenshot from mars is spanky claiming that there are more logs/evidence and that borg/riddler were or are holding the Space invaders alliance and bank hostage in exchange for spanky being their puppet

Just now, Mars said:

image.png.a1e62ce0c1bbc37c816ae0ae811840f4.png

sounds to me like youre just offshoring with locutus

I'm not offshoring with anyone rn. 100/100 taxes bb. Something that does bother me a bit tho - borg has done a lot for the PnW community and it's bizarre that people are just running with this without looking at the logic. IE: There was nothing to frame NPO with lol

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I'm not offshoring with anyone rn. 100/100 taxes bb. Something that does bother me a bit tho - borg has done a lot for the PnW community and it's bizarre that people are just running with this without looking at the logic. IE: There was nothing to frame NPO with lol

I dont know what youre talking about with the whole 'did a lot for the pnw community'. you probably mean locutus, and my opinion is that it killed player engagement, and messed with whatever equal footing everyone was on before it.

lets remember borg charged for the bot and built a few alliances on the back of it. i have yet to feel any of the 'positive impacts' of this bot, in fact i think the game will be way better off with NO automation allowed. It kind of baffles me how the game admin lets what amounts to third party cheating software slide, or even encourages it.

I do agree that the perspective is different when you are of have been on the other side of the fence, indulging in all the upsides of that god awful thing even existing. 

I think theres a point to be made that part of the game and what separated those who would go through all the trouble and those who wont is those 'tedious' clicks you need to make in order to achieve a goal.

Theres also a point to be made that you should not be at a disadvantage in a game if you chose not to use scripts. 

Edited by Mars
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

As far as I know this is correct, NPO wasnt taken down because of 150b, they were taken down for creating a giant 1000 man alliance, with offers of free stuff outside the game.  I read the document with all the evidence against NPO before it was presented to Sheeps, and I dont remember seeing anything in there about 150b.

If he does have the ability to hack the game like that, I would agree that is an issue.

That being said, technology bad, damn kids and your bots.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I find it interesting that none have put up the 8 month log that spanky uploaded to RON. 

Attached is the log that he provided, if opened in a browser will show the logs in standard discord formatting.

Take what's in it how you will, I am just the messenger. 

Direct_Messages_-_Group_-_SpAnKy_MinesomeMC_TheRiddler_Canyon_borg_Codename_V_899276733436555304.html

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

This is totally unfair and untrue.  Automation has made the game more accessible and easier.  If anything, it has leveled the playing field since now basically any alliance can access basic tools.  And I think we’re at a point for the first time ever that competence refers to more than like the top 10 alliances.  

It’s also super disrespectful to the dozens of other coders who have given hours to their alliances to create native tech.  Creating this stuff isn’t always easy nor is it quick.  Shame on you tbh.  

I just think that if you want to make the game 'easier' and more 'accessible', you do it in the actual game, not some 3rd party bot some player charges people ingame cash to use.

Nice touch on the shame thing, but i dont think i have anything to be ashamed of, its my opinion and ill stick to it if you dont mind.

Edited by Mars
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2