House of Fraud by waffle House

Lovin_boi

So you sent your alliance bank (or at least part of it) to WH because of an agreed upon merger while you were still actively at war with them? And you expected them to allow you free access to that money while you were still actively at war with them? And you're mad at them because they wouldn't financially help you or your members before a white peace was agreed upon? Just want to make sure these facts are well established, because that—quite frankly—sounds like some of the dumbest stuff I've heard here.

I will give you credit for attempting to use strong rhetoric to persuade the reader that WH is the bad guy in this situation, but it completely falls apart when your logic makes absolutely no sense.

• Upvote 6

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

22 minutes ago, Sri Lanka 001 said:

isn't lovin boi banned for multi? or did the ban already expired? 

R u living in any dream mate ? Nobody banned me or neither I had multi ..yeah u can say I am multiple time rerolled .

Edited by Lovin_boi

I have spoken it like 100 times. Only Lovin Boi Was KICKED because of causing internal disasters. His buddies left because they felt alone so in conclusion, We only and only kicked Lovin . Llojsa and other members left themselves . Many things have been violated from the agreement by TF side . 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Murat said:

46 minutes ago, Murat said:

I have spoken it like 100 times. Only Lovin Boi Was KICKED because of causing internal disasters. His buddies left because they felt alone so in conclusion, We only and only kicked Lovin . Llojsa and other members left themselves . Many things have been violated from the agreement by TF side . 

Hlw my spy!!! XD

Edited by Lovin_boi

Lmfao. if i were a spy, then

1. You wouldnt have told anyone .

2. I wouldn't have declared wars on RB

3. I would have leaked all the high gov stuff i was a spy. 

I just told you that "waffle house will roll you". I was just telling you your fate . Idc whether you accept it or not 🤷‍♂️

Also, you guys have voilated lot of things mentioned in the agreement .

• Haha 1

Just some practical advice, take it however you want:

1. Know what you're getting into before merging. It's called "merging" for a reason 😉.

2. Don't make bargains when you can't hold up your end.

3. Try not to mislead people. They can usually tell when you're twisting the truth.

Have a lovely day/night.

Cant get someone's deposit and someone's warchest despite you used pilitics in agreement. Is told that that was a warchest od membership and you still can not steal it despite that pilitical agreement. You remember Ichigo? Where is him and where am i!? See you around. got more screens.

19 hours ago, LarsarisN said:

did you even read the agreement lovin?
It very clearly lays out exactly what would happen and how, and we have followed it to the letter.

So anyways lovin, please stop being stupid - Waffle house econ team

(oh and for the rebuild, that bit is a straight up lie and they did get rebuild so if you want facts, you know, dont talk to lovin :P)

18 hours ago, Changeup said:

>declares war on two high gov members

>gets countered

I, for one, am shocked that Waffle House would even consider such an egregious action! What scumbags! How dare they! 

On behalf of the Orbis community, I call on @Jacob Apple to let Llojsa hit two high gov members without consequence, and to end this shocking mistreatment of an innocent micro immediately.

And you counter three oldest members of Brotherhood Family.

Despite what happen you'll be a target and tell @Jacob Applefor the gifts of RON for leaking, before letting us free to attack you for something else.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Murat said:

Lmfao. if i were a spy, then

1. You wouldnt have told anyone .

2. I wouldn't have declared wars on RB

3. I would have leaked all the high gov stuff i was a spy. 

I just told you that "waffle house will roll you". I was just telling you your fate . Idc whether you accept it or not 🤷‍♂️

Also, you guys have voilated lot of things mentioned in the agreement .

Do u wanna be my spy again ?? I will pay u more penny this time!! :)