Ground attack with ground control did not destroy any planes

whiskerz

This is my last 2 ground attacks in the war. As you can see I have Ground control. I did not destroy any planes and he has 2076 planes as we sit right now. Any ideas ? 

02/04/2022 08:01 pm

Nice guy Whiskerz of Arfcom ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Nazara led by Nizam Adrienne and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Nice guy Whiskerz's forces lost 13,233 soldiers and 640 tanks, while Nizam Adrienne's defenders lost 32,408 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 224.43 infrastructure in the city of Crescencia and 0 improvements. Because Arfcom had Ground Control, they were able to raid Nazara's airfields. Arfcom's tanks destroyed 163 aircraft in the attack. Nice guy Whiskerz stole $1,778,335.41 in the attack.

02/05/2022 12:01 am

Nice guy Whiskerz of Arfcom ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Nazara led by Nizam Adrienne and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Nice guy Whiskerz's forces lost 13,445 soldiers and 650 tanks, while Nizam Adrienne's defenders lost 28,711 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 220.54 infrastructure in the city of Esperanza and 0 improvements. Nice guy Whiskerz stole $1,724,713.23 in the attack.

1 minute ago, whiskerz said:

Arfcom's tanks destroyed 163 aircraft in the attack

Are you saying that the number of aircraft did not decrease from the pre-attack numbers? Because it shows right here that you did destroy some aircraft. As for the other attack, the only way I could explain it (outside of, obviously, a bug) would be that you lost ground control in all of your wars. Hope this maybe helps?

• Thanks 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

The bottom attack was my last attack just after day change 

2 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

Are you saying that the number of aircraft did not decrease from the pre-attack numbers? Because it shows right here that you did destroy some aircraft. As for the other attack, the only way I could explain it (outside of, obviously, a bug) would be that you lost ground control in all of your wars. Hope this maybe helps?

2 minutes ago, whiskerz said:

The bottom attack was my last attack just after day change 

Yes, I know. I'm saying that you may have lost ground control in the four hours between your attacks. And after some investigating, it looks like you did because of this enemy attack:

02/04/2022 11:09 pm

Something or Other Insert Name Here of Clogged Up Toilet ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Arfcom led by Nice guy Whiskerz and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Something or Other Insert Name Here's forces lost 26,841 soldiers and 1,638 tanks, while Nice guy Whiskerz's defenders lost 48,363 soldiers and 3,320 tanks. The attack destroyed 84.49 infrastructure in the city of City 12 and 0 improvements. Something or Other Insert Name Here stole $0.00 in the attack.

If anyone gets an IT ground attack on you, then you lose ground control in all of your active wars. That's what happened here.

• Like 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

5 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

Yes, I know. I'm saying that you may have lost ground control in the four hours between your attacks. And after some investigating, it looks like you did because of this enemy attack:

02/04/2022 11:09 pm

Something or Other Insert Name Here of Clogged Up Toilet ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Arfcom led by Nice guy Whiskerz and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Something or Other Insert Name Here's forces lost 26,841 soldiers and 1,638 tanks, while Nice guy Whiskerz's defenders lost 48,363 soldiers and 3,320 tanks. The attack destroyed 84.49 infrastructure in the city of City 12 and 0 improvements. Something or Other Insert Name Here stole $0.00 in the attack.

If anyone gets an IT ground attack on you, then you lose ground control in all of your active wars. That's what happened here.

Okay Thanks

• Upvote 1