[RON Exclusive] An Appeal to MCM & Friends

Vexz

14 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

I’ve never once in my life denied being a speaker of “Vexz bad,” a doctrine that long predates my involvement. Brave men* such as @Basil have been fighting the good fight for nearly four years; as we speak, @Potato is engaging in a dangerous, multi-year undercover operation to investigate Vexz crimes against humanity. I do not think I can ever redeem myself for my years of ignorant bliss before she had arrived in Rose, but I do what I can to spread the word now. I’ve taken on many students, sometimes even with their consent, to show them the light (Vexz = Bad) and save them from darkness (Vexz = <anything even remotely positive>). @Solomon Ben-David is one of those students; as it had appeared that Solomon was rapidly regressing into a pro-Vexz state, Solomon beared witness to one of my few in-person lessons (alongside anyone in vocal range). Unfortunately my usual whiteboard couldn’t fit through the entry doorway, so I had to break out the much smaller backup and condense the material to these major sections. This may have been better, anyways, as the true and full extent of Vexz’s crimes would surely cause widespread panic, disrupting our society as we know it. As such, the following is a brief outline of that day’s teachings (Sinkleraken, 2021).

* that is, human males, as opposed to Malignant Enjoyers of NPO (MEN)

QvNL_MdbdgEXE62K0Jc1NUW_nGyeuPMNJeNQdzCfKQaIBN9Kzhl7ys5YGSFlz1OTgboHvp9EpGf18pSSZ4ZblxOBauFAnzCXtW1Qj_AZgLintrs-qTzAB-7ns39pe4ppKTyDBLOZ

Vexz = Bad

Just as all roads lead to Rome, all points in this post lead back to this basic, foundational principle.

Vexz beats people up

A self-admitted character trait of Vexz, captured by @Mr. Pants, a refugee who narrowly escaped persecution by Vexz and her goons. 

While his physical bruising is light, Lemon is still recovering from the psychological trauma. I can only hope that he can one day be fully rehabilitated and reintegrated back into society. Along these same lines of senseless violence, I have an exclusive leak from our DMs:
edVIW2Nq4tK_Jj1AK_dhDojqANFV4aqSs3eh-vqBxsGLPZPjAYgEIiqOoTNPOAqcnz1M1EPfEl0WMRNUyNre7fX4J1aOk59NKq8R880GPjDYRGsk-VYUL5JTDbug2tYnyymuftLD

An ill omen for us all, certainly.

Vexz smellz

If you’ve been in Rose anytime within these past couple of years, you are well aware of the oppression all Rosians face at the hands of Vexz. Famous individuals of Orbis such as (glances at note cards) @Han Solo can attest to this cruelty, and you better bet that he’ll do just that whether you asked or not. As such, when frustrations reached a boiling point, one brave cry of truth came out of the rabble:
IoTz88OFmRtq0OnhcCSZlIX8Okgg33Q4hLo21SIvpJpkKIsYEBTDB9IcepZfR5rI6YfUFDeDHr5OMdCllYYLb3mLZ8btUhWiXp_SNYqCChCYp4AElWSa9zQ7bSitV2F0_W7Mw_uU

We can only assume that these were the last words of whatever selfless individual sent this anonymous message - may they rip in peace as a martyr for the cause. They live on as a bullet point in a shit post, and at the end of the day, is there really any higher honor?

Vexz is 48

That’s about it for this one, just putting some basic facts out there. Keep this age advantage in mind when she’s out there bullying defenseless 8 year old children such as Valk.
CUv8loGMYuMB4AABOy-BqajWI5D7H8XAR_dGDBT_LBis4sd0hBRm6ZCujuClbqlPaFNBaTnBj3XP_85OTDGaKnimpAj9Hkm2mGBJhWAiOBvwM_jhd0sVXPcvMptQ3nYiC9Y36fo2

15suOcPQ8hhXXRReyRsZx1FuyPNCQts0AeZmjtutYk_xO7Ebhi8_k9MArhgjv8mM2B1P7nzqBh-X1MynmOfnZbrc9999F6IrA8wAKLytJz-NtXRdMdQrMrw3V18v581TXia_zNXJ

6X8kBvE6CIr-jhOFb76nJrLjA0y2NMSbceYNZ93-F2uNM9eFf-h4WBocpL1vNfEQQanFf7J7QUAjI4KmKD-NFJ5Q5_irslSK4a4AfoID2hCHn0hN2wLL6G8_9mLBb9kTG_KqCFCM

But wait, who is that backing up this menace? This villain who would dare to pick on such a nice young man?

1gcfF0yPdT76fJ9BxWh-kCyhACDtyZ1ucyPupCJgAGTYufQAtiih7cFUFUcC0AcXuTHQlYmjFqTu5FSTbM1l7rObMuJa8sdkF24wsHBxqdrPqinDAyEKNNG7NkwLeIKvKSnvxvKe

That’s right, it’s @BSKsplick, self-proclaimed “Vexz Intern.” In a classic bullying maneuver, Vexz has a right-hand man always present to intimidate, ridicule, and undermine her opponents. While I must admit that BSK’s overwhelming charm and charisma nearly offsets Vexz’s lack thereof, I shiver at the implication here. If BSK has been brainwashed, who else might be?

Vexz is actively forming a personality cult

You may have heard the whispers already of this radical collective, or perhaps are so unfortunate as to already be a member. The price of entry is your soul and dignity, and what does one get in return? A pretty chill place to hangout with friends away from P&W? That’s what they want you to think. It’s merely a staging ground for pro-Vexz offensives throughout Orbis, all the while luring poor, misguided individuals into her clutches. When removing an invasive rose, you can’t just nip out the growth where it appears, you must go for the roots. In due time, we will gather enough evidence to bring Alex and internet cyber-authorities into the matter. For now, we wait and pray.

Vexz made quiz solely for her ego

As all dangerous cults go, the individual at the helm indoctrinates their followers by making them feel familiar and connected with their leader. In Rose, she has done this through a community quizzes all about Vexz. I won’t go into great detail to these, for your own safety, but it was terrifyingly effective. The gateway drug to becoming pro-Vexz, truly. During an undercover investigation of my own, I accidentally won a Vexz Quiz, and before I knew it I had two cities themed after Vexz. Luckily, I snapped out of it before changing my nation flag, but it was a sobering glimpse into the abyss.

Vexz doesn’t even know “Stomatopod”

Perhaps the most egregious crime of all, a harrowing point to end on today. Despite nearly a decade of shoving mantis shrimp pictures and facts into peoples’ faces, Vexz and her cronies like BSK continue to refer to me as a “lobster” - which, frankly, couldn’t be more insulting (no offense to lobsters out there, I’m even friends with a couple lobsters). My theme is a mantis shrimp, also known as stomatopods which are unique and beautiful. And you know what? I’m starting to think that she does know what a Stomatopod™ is, and is intentionally saying otherwise just to spite me. Would Vexz go so low as to be speciesist? To generalize the brave, bold, and diverse subphylum of crustaceans? Probably, because as we all know by now, Vexz = Bad.

References:

Sinkleraken, Kurdanak. "Vexz Bad." Rose Academy. 15 August 2021, Some Coffee Shop, Pennsylvania. Public Lecture.

Truly a man of the people. Long live kurd!

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2022 at 11:48 PM, Thalmor said:

Vexz is not to be trusted!!!!! She once called me a manlet, and then she stepped on me; crushing my new Captain Marvel Limited Edition Funko Pop™️ in the process. 

While it was nice having her foot on me (her feet smell nice, like flowers), it caused me to get her COOTIES which are GROSS because she's a GIRL.

Why am I getting "who else but Quagmire" vibes 🤣

On 1/30/2022 at 8:55 PM, Xaria said:

@Vexz I want you to realize that this is nothing compared to what people can do, people online, specifically people in this game do not care how you feel or how well you treat people or how nice you are. They want revenge, reaction and a laugh.

If you fall, cry people talk and laugh about it.

If you make it clear that your intentions are only to spread kindness and love they will stay silent.

It is simple, people that hate you will never admit the good side of you but will speak about the bad stuff that you did long time ago or the little stuff they dig to make you look bad. The best thing to do is try to stay silent. It is hard but try to ignore it because they want to mess with you and laugh at your reaction. This post was a bad idea... Now people are going to make fun of you. That is the truth, deal with it, just have fun with friends and ignore whatever people are throwing at you lol.

Pretty sure it's a joke thread lol.

I agree with your take though.