An Appeal to The Syndicate

Horsecock

2 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

This is when you know people just hop onto a band wagon and pull crap out of their ***.  T$ has utter contempt for their allies?  News to me.  

Disclaimer I don't disagree or agree to the larger post.  

You're not really who the post was in aid of. I know that HS is a major alliance which more than likely has a large part to play in sphere policy. My post was more aimed at the numerous smaller alliances that blackwater has seemingly adopted of late.

• Downvote 2

28 minutes ago, namukara said:

I feel an important point has been lost here.

Another way in which T$ can be compared to the NPO is in regard to the utter contempt it shows for its allies. I know that in the vast majority of spheres there is a group of people that are driving matters forward, who make the majority of leadership decisions. Of course there are: nobody disputes that giving every member of a 300+ member sphere equal voice is going to lead to unworkable arguing further down the line. What I'm seeing from T$ however is that not only are they happy to drag people who apparently respect them and their sphere into conflicts, they're apparently willing to leave them high and dry in said conflicts by refusing to fight to the best of their ability. Attempting to throw a major war isn't just damaging to the health of the game, it's an utter slap in the face to those who fight alongside you and it's quite probably the most disgraceful way I've seen allies treated.

Just wondering, would Hollywood consider a white peace for the numerous smaller alliances that T$ has led into this mess? I can't think of a ship that's worth going down with less than this one at the moment.

Another mother!@#$er that does not know what the !@#$ he is talking about. Everyone that has worked with/been an ally of t$, know how the !@#$ we operate. I can tell you this, @Horsecock @Insert Name Here and whoever the !@#$ else made a WoT like this for the past so odd years can only say good things when they operated within our sphere of influence.

Things may have gone south, or however the !@#$ it ended. At the end of it all though, business was taken care of and people move on accordingly.

You have no say in how good allies operate because we are one of, if not the ONLY, alliance/sphere in this game that is about that action in making sure more, if not all, interests are met.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

Yeah pretty off base here with the "throwing allies under the bus" Unless I qualify as a major alliance who is assumed to have sphere influence.  Then by all means thank you.

Edited by JaxTeller
  • Like 1

Ascended of Event Horizon

John the Revelator 

11 minutes ago, JaxTeller said:

Yeah pretty off base here with the "throwing allies under the bus" Unless I qualify as a major alliance who is assumed to have sphere influence.  Then by all means thank you.

Lmfao, it's just another dude that found himself in some sort of sphere that can do something and is now trying to make a name for himself/themselves.

Everything that needs to be talked about will be talked about/has been talked about with all the parties that need to talk about those things and all of this is just another attempt to join me in the shit flinging because they got shit in their cheerios for too long.

All these cats were quiet when they were on top. As they should, they were well fed. 😌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

1 hour ago, Emperor Adam said:

Snip

Life is hard being in those positions lmao

Sorry I wasn't as active and/or supported you in a way it may have been enjoyable for you during your tenure (no !@#$)

Hope all is good with you playboi habibi

• Like 2
Lxr4VfE.png

19 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

unknown.png

Don't be toxic but loud and proud racism & OOC Attacks to someone who is Turkish irl? Give me a fcking break.

That’s not horsecock tho. You can’t blame him for something someone else said. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

46 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

Are you dense? The Echo Chambers must be real, how ironic, calling another alliance toxic and having your own HIGHGOV do what you CRITICIZED T$ FOR. 

100% correct here. Post itself aside here, it may not be what the OP intended, but it's not something that reflects well on the post when Yang not only is in high gov, but also personally participated in a scandal to abuse the game that makes them completely invalidated to talk about game health. It's really sad to see this kind of behavior on a post literally designated to talk about this kind of problem. I'd say clearly we all have things to work on.

I hate to bring the conversation away from the original post, but since the original post is literally talking about game health, this is clearly not a t$ problem alone as the post suggests. As they say, first take a look in your own backyard before criticizing others.

Edited by NightKnight
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Krampus is an Armenian hating, closet-racist and propagandist who bans people from RON for supporting Armenia, he tries to silence any fair criticism of Turkey and support of Armenia and members in RON have been seen flaming any supporter of Armenia with racist rhetoric and endless slander. So if that is the hill you want to die on Jaden then go for it, you always had horrible judgement anyways.

Krampus also steals endless content from DNN, never credits anything, and lies about it all the time. Yang is a member of DNN and obviously feels very strongly about this but if you want to still support a borderline fascist like Krampus then go for it.

#turkeybetter

• Like 1

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

14 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Krampus is an Armenian hating, closet-racist and propagandist who bans people from RON for supporting Armenia, he tries to silence any fair criticism of Turkey and support of Armenia and members in RON have been seen flaming any supporter of Armenia with racist rhetoric and endless slander. So if that is the hill you want to die on Jaden then go for it, you always had horrible judgement anyways.

Krampus also steals endless content from DNN, never credits anything, and lies about it all the time. Yang is a member of DNN and obviously feels very strongly about this but if you want to still support a borderline fascist like Krampus then go for it.

Jesus, y'all need to really go touch grass. I don't even know who you are, yet this sounds like a personal thing.

For the record, I've never even done any of the things mentioned here, I'm not a nationalist/fascist whatever to begin with. I don't even live in Turkey.

Pretty ironic, isn't it? HC calls t$ out as toxic, yet we have in that very same thread one HoF high gov who calls me a turk as a slur and gets moderated, and now this from another HoF member. Whatever this is

Edited by Krampus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

4 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

"Everyone that has worked with T$" Now maybe its just me but my god working with you guys was a $%^& show. Before Aurora left Quack we fought with you guys in NPOLT which almost ended Aurora. So when we grew back up to top 30 we asked if we can upgrade you guys, you guys said something about not wanting to look like a hegemony and gave us the 72 hours. The very %$&@*&% next day you go sign a M level with CoA, yea clearly shows how much %$#^ you give about your allies! 

We had a tie with CoA from even before NPOLT.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

16 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I don't understand how you manage to say so much of nothing but pure bullshit.

"sToP bEiNg ToXiC t$"

Do you hear yourself?

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

14 hours ago, Natonito said:

I would hope at least that this post can prompt a larger conversation on the sort of toxicity that can result when people engage in political rhetoric merely to say "our side good" rather than to have a consistent approach that, whether others agree with it or not, they can at least respect as coming from a genuine and principled point of view.  It would be somewhat disheartening to see such obvious effort as the original poster showed simply be read for a few lines that people might wish to reject because they dislike what it implies without the entire message being taken to heart and discussed in an honest fashion.  Like many of the people who have replied already, I agree with a lot of what I read, and at the same time I am aware that there are those who disagree for one reason or another but who should be invited yet again to give a well-thought out and reasoned disagreement that allows us to see what sort of principles are held by those who are being called to account here.

I completely agree. Whether anyone agrees or disagrees with one another here, a healthy dialogue is what I feel this game needs to improve from its current state.

6 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Respondent Wall of Text

So you're retort is admitting to being bad and basically saying "I don't care, because we can do what we want." That is literally some of the worst logic that exists in this world and it's sad to see anyone resort to it.

4 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

Another Respondent Wall of Text

Ah, yes. You're retort to being accused of being toxic and attempting to control the public narrative is to do exactly that.

4 hours ago, Emperor Adam said:

>inb4 "Adam u quit stop being a loser and checking forums"

This post came to my attention and being one of the people who directly kept t$ on the path I felt like I should respond. Pre-emptive note to Syndi that this isn't me flaming y'all or whatever, it's just my genuine thought process.

For the most part, minus the unnecessary NPO comparisons, I agree with what Aleph said. I won't go too far into detail on it as I don't represent t$ anymore in any fashion, but I wanted to respond to a specific point of Pre's.

We've had our differences in opinion, but this specific series of lines is something I wish I'd been told when taking over for Partisan. I take full responsibility for what I did as FA, which is essentially be a shitty 140p ripoff dvd of Partisan, and I genuinely think if I'd gone another route Syndi and I would've been better off for it. That grandstanding FA style was never my cup of tea no matter how much I acted like it, and I wasn't nearly as good as Parti was both at doing it and knowing when to stop. 

It's likely the main reason I quit, honestly. I pretty much ruined the game for myself by trying to be someone else and shoddily copying their FA style instead of making my own, and I think doing that caused a lot more issues (particularly between t$-TKR following the split and GnR) than it solved, and I genuinely think had I been doing my own thing a lot of subsequent issues wouldn't have happened. 

I view my reign as FA as an utter failure. It wasn't catastrophic, but it wasn't what Syndi needed and wasn't what I was good at.  

My message to WANA is more of a "don't make the mistakes I did" moreso than a "change what you're doing now" type thing, but: Reevaluate if this is the way you want to do politics and you are comfortable with Syndi being seen as. If you are, by all means keep it up. If you aren't, use this war and postwar to make efforts to change things to your own style.

It takes a lot of guts and self-awareness to realize and admit when what you've done maybe isn't the best for yourself or those around you. I respect what you've said here and appreciate it.

3 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

Further Respondent Message

As if your first response wasn't bad enough, you had to buckle down and arguably prove some of the points even further

26 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I can understand people making mistakes because of being worked up and feeling strongly about something, but even if these accusations are true, someone else's wrongdoings is almost never an excuse to stoop to their level. I always encourage people to be better than those they are against.

Edited by Jacob Knox
Acknowledging possible falsehoods in claims
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team