An Appeal to The Syndicate

Horsecock

8 minutes ago, Krampus said:

Jesus, y'all need to really go touch grass. I don't even know who you are, yet this sounds like a personal thing.

For the record, I've never even done any of the things mentioned here, I'm not a nationalist/fascist whatever to begin with. I don't even live in Turkey.

Pretty ironic, isn't it? HC calls t$ out as toxic, yet we have in that very same thread one HoF high gov who calls me a turk as a slur and gets moderated, and now this from another HoF member. Whatever this is

Your suppression of free speech in RON is well known. Many have been banned (including myself) for expressing support for Armenia and everyone knows about your feud with DNN and blatant theft of DNN intellectual property. Lie all you want but RON has been going downhill for ages and we all know why.

Also for my bud Jaden who always gets everything wrong, I never ask tS to stop "being toxic" as HC explained in his OP. I could not care less personally about what they say as an alliance I just think their are shit lately and have shit allies and have been very open and honest about this. What I think is truly pathetic is them abandoning their allies and giving up which is unprecedented. They should be called out for that trash imho. idgaf that their keyboard warriors tracking me down in DNN to talk to me but ofc others may have a problem with that.

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Vexz said:

I have worked as a mod for some time now in RON. I've not personally encountered any of the things you claim Krampus has done, maybe I missed it and all that you say is true. Why not take action on it, why not make the needed moves to make by your claims a very horrible person, get the well-deserved punishment for his poor behavior. You instead sit here and use the claims to one up someone else who made a valid statement in regard to Yang that even if your claims are true about Krampus, that insult said to Krampus offends more than just Krampus; so, don't come here making all these claims and trying to justify what Yang did. If HC is sincere about his calmer approach on trying to reach out to BW on their behavior he doesn't agree with, then you all as fellow alliance members should read what he said and not resort to racial slurs, nor justifying it because this idea of ridding away toxicity should be a collective effort and not just pin it on someone and ignore it yourself.

If Krampus stops his suppression of different viewpoints (especially concerning Armenia) and stops stealing DNN property then I would be fine with RON but until he publicly apologizes for his behavior I see no reason to be respectful to him. I am not the type of person to use moderation to get my way. I like and prefer to express myself emotionally and loudly.

Anyways Vexz I know it is difficult to confront friends when you think they are wrong or acting in bad faith, so thank you for your kind words.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Mayor said:

Your suppression of free speech in RON is well known. Many have been banned (including myself) for expressing support for Armenia and everyone knows about your feud with DNN and blatant theft of DNN intellectual property. Lie all you want but RON has been going downhill for ages and we all know why.

Also for my bud Jaden who always gets everything wrong, I never ask tS to stop "being toxic" as HC explained in his OP. I could not care less personally about what they say as an alliance I just think their are shit lately and have shit allies and have been very open and honest about this. What I think is truly pathetic is them abandoning their allies and giving up which is unprecedented. They should be called out for that trash imho. idgaf that their keyboard warriors tracking me down in DNN to talk to me but ofc others may have a problem with that.

Mayor, you are spinning in circles here so rapidly I'm afraid you're gonna start a tornado. Let's address a few things. Despite your accusations that we have abandoned our allies, as was explained to you last night in DNN, that is not the case in the slightest. There has been communication between various members of Blackwaters, explaining things that are being done and communicating on strategy. You were expressly told by Justin what was happening and why were doing it. You said then that we were giving up, and you were told by both Justin and myself that was not the case. You can continue to ignore what was said to you because it doesn't suit the agenda you are pursuing, but that doesn't make the accusations true.

We have neither given up, nor have we abandoned our allies. As the concept that keyboard warriors tracked you down in DNN to talk to you, that's also simply not true. You sat in DNN and said we were acting in a manner that was almost as bad as IQ did when it deleted, and you called the Syndicate pathetic. We did not hunt you down, people merely informed me in particular what was being said, and where it was being said, and so I joined, along with another member of the Syndicate's government to explain what was being done and why it was being done. You were not attacked, you were not belittled, you were not "hunted down by keyboard warriors." 

If you see people joining a server to answers questions you were asking and responding to comparisons to the Inquisition, a bloc that displayed an interest in forcing people to delete their nations and disband their alliances and wanted to kill the game as "being hunted down by keyboard warriors" then I am sorry you feel that way. You weren't hunted down or attacked.

Mayor.png

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

CoA > Aurora

38 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

CoA > Aurora

As a protectorate/treaty partner, you guys were given terms on how things gotta go down. Things didn't go down as we liked, you were dropped. Simple. Both moved on since none saw eye to eye.

• Like 2
Lxr4VfE.png

11 minutes ago, Mayor said:

If Krampus stops his suppression of different viewpoints (especially concerning Armenia) and stops stealing DNN property then I would be fine with RON but until he publicly apologizes for his behavior I see no reason to be respectful to him. I am not the type of person to use moderation to get my way. I like and prefer to express myself emotionally and loudly.

Anyways Vexz I know it is difficult to confront friends when you think they are wrong or acting in bad faith, so thank you for your kind words.

I stated my relationship with Krampus off the bat... so thanks for reminding me? Either way, I didn't out right deny your comments about Krampus, rather stated my pov compared to yours. You made some serious claims with nothing more but your word. I was merely giving you the chance to prove I was wrong about Krampus but instead you just decide to still make big claims with nothing more but your word, so I'm confuse on what you're expecting to accomplish, while Jaden posted the literal log of Yang doing his act.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

Mayor, you are spinning in circles here so rapidly I'm afraid you're gonna start a tornado. Let's address a few things. Despite your accusations that we have abandoned our allies, as was explained to you last night in DNN, that is not the case in the slightest. There has been communication between various members of Blackwaters, explaining things that are being done and communicating on strategy. You were expressly told by Justin what was happening and why were doing it. You said then that we were giving up, and you were told by both Justin and myself that was not the case. You can continue to ignore what was said to you because it doesn't suit the agenda you are pursuing, but that doesn't make the accusations true.

We have neither given up, nor have we abandoned our allies. As the concept that keyboard warriors tracked you down in DNN to talk to you, that's also simply not true. You sat in DNN and said we were acting in a manner that was almost as bad as IQ did when it deleted, and you called the Syndicate pathetic. We did not hunt you down, people merely informed me in particular what was being said, and where it was being said, and so I joined, along with another member of the Syndicate's government to explain what was being done and why it was being done. You were not attacked, you were not belittled, you were not "hunted down by keyboard warriors." 

If you see people joining a server to answers questions you were asking and responding to comparisons to the Inquisition, a bloc that displayed an interest in forcing people to delete their nations and disband their alliances and wanted to kill the game as "being hunted down by keyboard warriors" then I am sorry you feel that way. You weren't hunted down or attacked.

Just because you have said "We didn't actually betray our allies" does not mean that it is the truth. And in fact I never said I believed you anyways I said I respected Justin for leading the GPA and him as a person (and I do). Even if your allies come forward and say that they were not betrayed that changes nothing. When I am fighting in wars I expect everyone to give it their all and not switch to soldier only strat which usually means your just going to stats, NPO used the strategy all the time for sure, to conserve resources for a long war but I doubt tS is going to do that. You guys are rich and competent, this screams like giving up to me. And if you give up while you still have allies fighting then you betrayed them.

About the Keyboard warriors, I really don't care, I was just using the term since HC said it and it might have upset other people in DNN. I personally don't care and appreciated the attempt to discuss with me about what I had said so no issue here. The issue others may have is that any simple "idea" about thinking tS is no longer the alliance it used to be or that they betrayed their allies gets vehemently opposed even in DNN discord server. That is probably why people got annoyed with it, and tbf only Justin was polite and talked to me really. To many it seems like tS always has to get its way everywhere, even Big Brother going on a page ago about how little he cares. So yeah people are going to be annoyed with that shit especially if you join others servers to challenge everyone.

And about the IQ claim, I think it is valid. NPO and IQ were petty and tried to get their members to mass quit the game out of spite, and it seems like tS give up on war and wants everyone else to give up as well. That is what I see and that reminds me of NPO. Claim NPO law or whatever you want but that is what I see. A once great alliance like tS giving up on a war within one day and trying to act like it is no big deal at all.

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

15k+ words or bust.

whats his longest WoT?

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

1 minute ago, Vexz said:

I stated my relationship with Krampus off the bat... so thanks for reminding me? Either way, I didn't out right deny your comments about Krampus, rather stated my pov compared to yours. You made some serious claims with nothing more but your word. I was merely giving you the chance to prove I was wrong about Krampus but instead you just decide to still make big claims with nothing more but your word, so I'm confuse on what you're expecting to accomplish, while Jaden posted the literal log of Yang doing his act.

I, unlike Jaden, don't use moderation as a weapon. So I don't screen capture any little thing that I can use later down the line for political purposes. Krampus banned me for supporting Armenia, Isjaki called anyone supporting Armenia an idiot and other shit, and RON routinely steals work from DNN and claims it as their own. Instead of using screenshots I just won't associate with entities I view as bad like RON. Yang is upset like me about the actions of RON but maybe he got a bit carried away. I don't understand how what he said is so very bad but Krampus and RON suppressing any opinion about Armenia is totally fine and acceptable.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I, unlike Jaden, don't use moderation as a weapon. So I don't screen capture any little thing that I can use later down the line for political purposes. Krampus banned me for supporting Armenia, Isjaki called anyone supporting Armenia an idiot and other shit, and RON routinely steals work from DNN and claims it as their own. Instead of using screenshots I just won't associate with entities I view as bad like RON. Yang is upset like me about the actions of RON but maybe he got a bit carried away. I don't understand how what he said is so very bad but Krampus and RON suppressing any opinion about Armenia is totally fine and acceptable.

I do not think you are being fair here. Even if you are right, that is how it works friend. If someone commits a crime and no one can prove it, it is hearsay by definition. If I break the law and get caught can I then say that's unfair? Even if the last 1000 people did not get caught and you did, hearsay is hearsay and your words hold no water without proof. How can you expect someone to make an impartial judgement on what Krampus may or may not have done with no evidence? Should we really just take you at your word? You tell me what you think is fair without being biased. It has nothing to do with using moderation as a weapon, it has to do with owning up to what was done. We all know the consequences of doing something wrong and has to be willing to take them. All we are saying is it is not good practice to say what he said in a post specifically for this purpose. Say what you will backstage, but when you take the stage be willing to accept the consequences of taking that stage. That is the real world.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Guys, guys. I can't stress this enough, keep this IC, follow the forum rules, and stay on topic. We have a lot of people getting carried away here, take a breather and come back. We will take all necessary actions needed to handle people breaking the rules here, and if you see an issue report it. 

Right? At this point, they should make their own WoT thread to debate that lol.

• Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

Right? At this point, they should make their own WoT thread to debate that lol.

I have to read every single one, but nevertheless I'll be kind and leave this post open seeing it started off with good intentions and got derailed, but if it continues to be OOC insults and constant derailing we will have to lock it. 

• Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, Zed said:

Shortened for brevity

I will say that this is a very thorough, obviously well-thought out, and mature response to everything that has been said here. I don't know about others, but I greatly appreciate your input and insight.

• Upvote 6

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

5 minutes ago, Zed said:

The people have spoken. The content god demands content. Walls of text have been demanded. People do not want radio silence!

Just doing my part, friend.

Did you max out your character limit? It was quite an extensive post.

33 minutes ago, Zed said:

Quoted post edited to reflect my true and factual opinion.

On a more serious note, Hilmes was an utter and catastrophic failure as our FA Executive. Your tenure was not anywhere in the area of such a disaster, and I personally admire your service to our alliance.

Yeah, Kayser was your bad after his shenanigans in TKR.  Can't say there wasn't warning there : P 

Also, the length of that post was glorious.

Edited by Cooper_
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Yeah, Kayser was your bad after his shenanigans in TKR.  Can't say there wasn't warning there : P 

Also, the length of that post was glorious.

Ngl I saw the length of the post and just assumed it was Cooper.

• Haha 5