[RoH] Lean Wit Me

Agent W

Just now, Justinian the Great said:

I know things are salty with the war, but I think you guys need to step back a bit and keep things IC. Any issues with Under are way older than anything to do with this current war.

No need to go personally attacking someone for having fun in a DoW.

How dare you attack me in that nature. You and I both know each other's history. Do better.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

1 minute ago, Justinian the Great said:

I know things are salty with the war, but I think you guys need to step back a bit and keep things IC. Any issues with Under are way older than anything to do with this current war.

No need to go personally attacking someone for having fun in a DoW.

My comments apply to his IC persona, I know hes now your ally but I dont see any reason why you should die on this cross for the likes of him lmao.

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg

4 minutes ago, Divinum said:

You know, I was thinking of buying up to 3200 infra a few days before the war started. I'm really glad I didn't. Can you imagine the egg on my face if I had done that? I'd be tempted to delete the game, haha.

I cannot imagine. Who would do such a thing?

• Haha 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

2 minutes ago, Justinian the Great said:

It's not an attack, nor is it personal. I'm asking you to simply step back, your post came across as very harsh to the point people were bringing my attention to it.

Under came to Arrgh after he left UPN when I was leader there. Syndicate was in his slots trying to perma-roll him from the game - the same tactics you want to vilify his former associates for. I made the controversial choice to let him in, got to know him, spoke with him at length about his role in NPOLT and IQ, and ultimately he became a close friend and one of my most trusted gov members. This has nothing to do with him being in TKR.

I don't want to derail this thread further, I just felt the need to call out some unnecessary roughness I saw from the sidelines.

Two wrongs don't make a right, in this case. That is my only point.

Gonna tell you right now you are 100% making this up. That did not happen in any capacity and I would appreciate if you didnt spread lies like that to justify your point. I don't need to spread any lies about under to show what he has done - it is all public knowledge. You're clearly emotional about this and its clouding your judgement, I wasn't even gonna bring up under until he decided to show his lovely face in here and try to take a pot shot while hiding behind others once again.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

Shut the !@#$ up, I am the !@#$er that hit that !@#$ because I can hit his ass and you bet your ass that !@#$ got hit. Just had to send a few more guys on that !@#$ to make sure I didn’t get beiged lmfao

It was my way of welcoming myself back into the game

Welcome back friend 😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

10 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

That did not happen in any capacity 

7 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

I am the !@#$er that hit that !@#&#036

Who do I believe?

Eumir. Eumirbago always spits the truth. 

For the record, is Malal the one people call under? Its hard to keep up with ancient grudges when people keep changing their names. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

i couldnt bother reading everything but, bro the game is fun with wars. stop complaining that the cb was bad or that the war is childish, we all know that all cbs are bs. for once you got a one on one and not a dogpile. enjoy the war have fun. the game is centered on war not pixxelhugging. I am younger than most of you but, grow up. 

Edited by Panky
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, BigMorf said:

None of us want our two sphere's to constantly attack each other back and forth. That's boring for us and bad for the game. 

Yet, you're more than content to continue it. 

This isn't the first time TKR's signed an alliance that had shared grievances on another alliance, to/and then attack/ed said alliance. I'd argue there's a pattern to it by now.

From what I can see, your words ring hollow. Counting on just hope to get things done too is, to be blunt, foolish, wishful thinking. It's genuine effort and concrete actions that get things done. And the only concrete action here was one that took a step backwards, a step contrary to what you purport to wish.

How things develop in the postwar is obviously for you and W to iron out on. What that'll entail, I have no idea. I have a strong suspicion that it'll take a bit more than preaching talks you didn't walk to get anywhere though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

You can't continually slap someone and apologize for it every time without them decking you right back eventually.

6 hours ago, Justinian the Great said:

-Snip-

There's A LOT of history between Syndicate and Malal/Under, just FYI.

• Like 1

Wait, TKR actually let Malal in? Do you like being acrimonious with t$?

Edited by Avakael
text editor is ridiculous and won't parse bb tags
  • Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png

2 hours ago, Mayor said:

it's Leo, every time he does not get his way he throws a temper tantrum publicly. The way tS is so rich is from mining the salt that comes from Leos tears.

Lol what.

11 hours ago, Malal said:

The absolute irony in complaining about people not accepting your apology or getting over your past actions 😆

Ha it's good to see the salt return to the forums. They've been a bit bland lately

Edited by Axley
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1