[RoH] Lean Wit Me

Agent W

23 hours ago, Agent W said:

Perhaps in this war, I have failed. Perhaps Grumpy shall score their cheap points and then stroke their egos in private. But even if the outcome of this war is a failure, at least I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I have not abandoned my principles, nor have I abandoned my optimism for what this game can be.

Funniest part of the entire post.   Well performed.   Pretending like you have principles to stick too.   Almost as funny as Clock's claim of principles.

• Haha 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

23 hours ago, Agent W said:

Hello Friends,

All bark and no bite eh? To be frank I kinda expected a bit more of a fight from you guys. The Syndicate gives up after only a day, you hate to see it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Aw is someone still mad they got shit on for signing a sphere wide MDP 😢

Much as I don't generally attack positions that pretty much everyone in my alliance believes, T$ were opportunists in that war. I don't add Clock to that because there were signs that reformed swamp was planning to attack us.

Signing that sphere-wide mdp was honest diplomacy which most people have generally claimed to be big fans of, although it's obvious that with the current love of the secret treaty this would fall by the wayside. Was kinda surprised T$ didn't have any secret mdps in effect, don't they know it's 2022?

Anyway, TI !@#$ed up, they let their hate boner for T$ get in the way of good FA thinking when they found a few more (wrinkly) hate boners around. They should have done better honestly, now that big low-mid tier is going to get hurt by the DPE hordes and they'll probably have to do rebuild for even longer this time around.

I guess I've managed to piss off every sphere in just one post so I'll leave it here before I decide I'm honour-bound to find a reason the johnsons shat the bed also.

4 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Funniest part of the entire post.   Well performed.   Pretending like you have principles to stick too.   Almost as funny as Clock's claim of principles.

Talking big now that you sit in HW. Really tough, it's almost like you never panicked when two alliances miled before. 

1 hour ago, namukara said:

Signing that sphere-wide mdp was honest diplomacy which most people have generally claimed to be big fans of, although it's obvious that with the current love of the secret treaty this would fall by the wayside. Was kinda surprised T$ didn't have any secret mdps in effect, don't they know it's 2022?

Most people understood why Minc done it and viewed that a minor issue but what triggered the backlash was the fact that TI leadership kept preaching about things but does the opposite. Minispheres being the key.

• Upvote 6

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

On 1/24/2022 at 2:34 AM, Leopold von Habsburg said:

My comments apply to his IC persona, I know hes now your ally but I dont see any reason why you should die on this cross for the likes of him lmao.

• Haha 4

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

On 1/23/2022 at 7:58 PM, Agent W said:

There was a time when Tyrion was the biggest proponent of mini-spheres, and multipolarity. A time where he felt so strongly about it that he entered Guns N’ Roses. Is this war really good for the game? Is signing the Immortals to an already powerful bloc just so they can hit a smaller sphere really good for the concept of mini-spheres? I find it hard to wrap my head around how this moves the game forward into a better state. The Immortals have abandoned their principles twice now. First when they signed an MDP with Mystery Inc., now when they have joined Hollywood so they can get revenge. 

You're only now noticing this?  Wow.

I don't really have sympathy for you.

• Haha 3

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

4 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

"We dogpiled you along with Rose but now that we have decided to move on, so should you because we said so" is still the take that makes me continue to think that Wana is high.

That is the feeling you get every time you read a Syndicate CB.

8 hours ago, Agent W said:

I mean, at any given moment, if you think that I am high, there's at least a 25% chance you're correct. 

You ever hear that some people apparently play P&W sober? I cannot possibly imagine.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1