[DoW] The Dance Card

Wizel16

9 hours ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Inb4 "dance" becomes referenced in numerous polls about what to call this war.

St Patrick’s Day Dance cuz we are pretty close to that holiday right?

Edited by Arln

48 minutes ago, Pascal said:

*Two spheres including Rose, Syndicate and TEst (Company at the time) aka 90% of the non-Hollywood whales in the game. So yes, it kinda took the entire game to beat HW in gw19. While it would have likely (certainly) been possible with a lesser amount of whales, the main reasoning behind the dogpile was that beating GG right away was literally impossible with one sphere at that time.

1. You still have more megawhales than us (22 vs 17).
2. You have more than double our numbers at c31+

Your made-up rivalry is one-sided. BW or MHC  have a much better chance than Clock does against HW in the upper and whale tiers.

Dude relax, its Roberts - man couldnt cut it raiding so retired to become a TKR shill. Sad 🙃

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Justinian the Great said:

You've spent the last [insert number of months, I'm bad with time] villainizing Grumpy and Guardian for existing, decrying hollywood from its inception, and generally trying to manipulate the rest of the game into constantly fighting each other rather than trying to get involved yourselves unless it's an extremely one-sided war.

I am genuinely curious, at what point since Brawlywood have we even brought up the threat of GG or HW for that matter? GOB wanted us as revenge for the past few wars as they said themselves, good for them. Don't manufacture your CB out of thin air lmfao.

10 hours ago, Justinian the Great said:

generally trying to manipulate the rest of the game into constantly fighting each other rather than trying to get involved yourselves unless it's an extremely one-sided war.

...We manipulate the rest of the game into constantly fighting each other rather than getting involved ourselves? Which war was this?

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

You know.. I have an old video about Partisan and Roq sneaking out behind TKR's back related to this..

Nice find. People do love that movie.

It is unfortunately showing its old age however, as WANA was named the biggest snake in the game.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

3 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Look, war is fun and all but did you guys have to start it on a Sunday? You know I have work in the morning, right? I get up at 5 am and Sunday is the Lord's day! This is what I get for thinking this was a Christian game.

Cornerstone has long since disbanded.

33 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Cornerstone has long since disbanded.

Fear not! The Monastery awaits pilgrims.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

On 1/24/2022 at 2:44 AM, Agent W said:

Your entire CB is revenge, but we already knew that. Throughout the past four months, I proceeded to do my best to mend relationships between our spheres. There was a chance for this dynamic to stop, for people to do new things. I took that chance, you did not.

So you were involved in a huge dogpile against Hollywood but because you put in a serious effort within the last few months they were supposed to just disregard that?

I actually might think you are high after all.

13 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

So you were involved in a huge dogpile against Hollywood but because you put in a serious effort within the last few months they were supposed to just disregard that?

I actually might think you are high after all.

I'm also confused as to what "the dynamic" we're continuing is? Hollywood hasn't hit BW/t$ since inception. TKR was also in Quack with t$ less than a year ago.