[DoW] The Dance Card

Wizel16

3 minutes ago, Scatheon aka Blast said:

If we don't call this war Footloose I am burning this place to the ground.

Dirty Dancing will also be acceptable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

Just now, Sargun said:
2 minutes ago, Palps said:

Ratio

+ he's bald

+cope

• Haha 5

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

3 minutes ago, ExStratos said:

CB: T$ sucks

Daily reminder to disband your alliance and join Bee Kay

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

28 minutes ago, Agent W said:

So uhh, where's the CB at?

I thought the CB was your job!

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

55 minutes ago, Wizel16 said:

1apSEyz.jpg

Radiant Motion Picture Group
A Hollywood Productions Company
1 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 23rd, 2022 - Hollywood, CA - Guardian Films, The Oblivion Company, Immortals Cinema, and Radiant Motion Picture Group are proud to announce the upcoming release of its newest film, The Dance Card. A romantic period drama set in the Regency Era, The Dance Card promises to be a hit for all ages.

Miss Linda Blackwater is on her third London season. For three years, she’s been the essence of charm and never been without a partner for any dance. She’s never received what truly matters, however: a proposal. This year, Miss Blackwater is hoping her luck will finally change after Lord Hale Wood asks for her dance card.

Meanwhile, her younger sister, Miss Cindy Blackwater, has eyes for one man only - Lord Guthrie Statler. However, despite her continual efforts, Lord Statler has never returned her favor. Will this be the year Lord Statler finally notices her?

Look out for The Dance Card, coming soon to a theater near you!

XVNi5uQEX8MI_NUjUrCGa9MhDca9BNQZw91NCdNP-JbKiScE4w956ZJUTErSZMn6qVayqJl7aurWfOmwsvnGxz6bg7Qr0ocEW8B3mHxSIbyt47mUYd_0qjaKU3eSJ3sFW2KfkZk6

Reveal hidden contents

L_M1XlOAo5_x7anxltN5npT7yzCWAwGm7cISwoMK

It’s us. We’re Lord Hale Wood.

TL:DR-Hollywood Declares War on Blackwater

is this the dancing y'all wanted?

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

34 minutes ago, Agent W said:

Two members of Hollywood actually admitting they don't have a CB. Am I high?

Wouldn't be very surprising if u were bb ❤️

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

4 minutes ago, Justinian the Great said:

BW has gone a hot minute without significant loss or challenge, BW was (until Oasis recently dissolved and we took on Immortals) the largest sphere by a margin, and the last time we saw you BW was pulling Rose into a war against us in a massive dogpile.

You've spent the last [insert number of months, I'm bad with time] villainizing Grumpy and Guardian for existing, decrying hollywood from its inception, and generally trying to manipulate the rest of the game into constantly fighting each other rather than trying to get involved yourselves unless it's an extremely one-sided war.

You can play the victim and be salty all you want, but I personally hope everyone has a fun war. This was awhile in the making dating all the way back to Quack civil war jokes. I think it'll be a blast.

Justinian, do you not remember DBDC? I do. Also, I have never villianized Grumpy for existing. I've gone on the record repeatedly denouncing any attempt to hurt Grumpy in artificial ways.  You're also wrong about decrying Hollywood from its inception. Ask Tyrion about that one. I remember Tyrion asking me to hit HW with them in GnR and me declining that offer. If we truly only had an interest in one-sided wars, I would have entered with no hesitation. I didn't.

You're wrong Justinian, and the fact that you should know better makes it worse.

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

2 minutes ago, Agent W said:

Justinian, do you not remember DBDC? I do. Also, I have never villianized Grumpy for existing. I've gone on the record repeatedly denouncing any attempt to hurt Grumpy in artificial ways.  You're also wrong about decrying Hollywood from its inception. Ask Tyrion about that one. I remember Tyrion asking me to hit HW with them in GnR and me declining that offer. If we truly only had an interest in one-sided wars, I would have entered with no hesitation. I didn't.

You're wrong Justinian, and the fact that you should know better makes it worse.

Of course I remember, the parallel doesn't exist though. Grumpy has been brought down and lost multiple wars in a row. Period. Even both Guardian and Grumpy together don't even have half the membership DBDC had (like over 100 at their peak?) nor do the same game mechanics exist that allow the upper tiers to be dominated by a select few.

Just to reiterate, the comparison doesn't work here. We've repeated our points multiple times at this stage and have been constantly decried as an upper tier hegemony unbeatable by the ENTIRE GAME COMBINED... Then it took only 2 spheres from THE ENTIRE GAME to beat us... Then clock formed and now have a whale tier to rival ours.

It was a false narrative Syndicate used, first Adam then you, to claim GG was some crazy threat to the rest of the game.

All this and I will still say - I personally don't view Blackwater as the be-all-end-all threat to Hollywood. We have reasons for attacking. They've been laid out and are fairly well known. You guys got us good in Brawlywood, but it wasn't forgotten just because you want it to be. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Justinian the Great said:

Of course I remember, the parallel doesn't exist though. Grumpy has been brought down and lost multiple wars in a row. Period. Even both Guardian and Grumpy together don't even have half the membership DBDC had (like over 100 at their peak?) nor do the same game mechanics exist that allow the upper tiers to be dominated by a select few.

Just to reiterate, the comparison doesn't work here. We've repeated our points multiple times at this stage and have been constantly decried as an upper tier hegemony unbeatable by the ENTIRE GAME COMBINED... Then it took only 2 spheres from THE ENTIRE GAME to beat us... Then clock formed and now have a whale tier to rival ours.

It was a false narrative Syndicate used, first Adam then you, to claim GG was some crazy threat to the rest of the game.

All this and I will still say - I personally don't view Blackwater as the be-all-end-all threat to Hollywood. We have reasons for attacking. They've been laid out and are fairly well known. You guys got us good in Brawlywood, but it wasn't forgotten just because you want it to be. 

Your entire CB is revenge, but we already knew that. Throughout the past four months, I proceeded to do my best to mend relationships between our spheres. There was a chance for this dynamic to stop, for people to do new things. I took that chance, you did not.

• Haha 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.